• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the more events like f1 and the more foreigners the pap bring into singapore to work, the more expensive will be your day to day living

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need a new government for the people and vote out these 贪欲无厌 pap people
No outstanding leadership among oppies.
They can only talk about local issues. Did not even raise issues like expensive COE or medical.
Or reduction in taxation. Or abolish NS.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are sinkies who are willing to work for f1 as volunteer for free and still need go through interviews. They can even use own money for the travel & accommodation to tag along with the f1 team.
I'm not kidding as I know people who are doing this and they are on credit card debt mgt program . Means they are willing to toh tiap to be part of f1 team.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
There are sinkies who are willing to work for f1 as volunteer for free and still need go through interviews. They can even use own money for the travel & accommodation to tag along with the f1 team.
I'm not kidding as I know people who are doing this and they are on credit card debt mgt program . Means they are willing to toh tiap to be part of f1 team.
they deserved to be culled