• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The magician at work again every year. Poor and dumb Sinkies believe everthing. MAJULAH.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah this is just like my yearly kpi and appraisal.
Who would write anything bad about own kpi and achievement ?
Ownself know and your boss know can already.
Just a repeated process every year.
Sinkies will look the same way as my yearly appraisal .
I write many stuff or lesser I also get the same rating and bonus and increment mah.
My boss also know I got do appraisal with him or never do will end with same result. I also know it mah. But we still have to follow process to do it.
Sometime I will reuse same template from 2 years ago for the current year. Lhl also can use several years back ndp speech for this year. Who will know? Nobody will trace back mah

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is a funny thing lor. We wakeup brush teeth and continue with our daily routines.
Ndp speech is also like this rinse and repeat.
What do u expect ?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, they sell expensive pigeon hole ,n when old no money they ask u to sell lease back,lol, whereas they enjoy big pay package , some even get to rent cheap big landed, so.e fuck around, n 1 even money not enough got check, lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loong the magician.

XBiWfIK.jpg

Tonight is his special night.

lee-hsien-loong-i-dont-know-what-im-doing.gif

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I write many stuff or lesser I also get the same rating and bonus and increment mah.
My boss also know I got do appraisal with him or never do will end with same result. I also know it mah. But we still have to follow process to do it.
Sometime I will reuse same template from 2 years ago for the current year. Lhl also can use several years back ndp speech for this year. Who will know? Nobody will trace back mah
Eh... hello.... this one is report card for major investors.... and for ahneh who create jobs for you too...

Spend $1 to scam $100 from ahnehs and US 5eye lah...
tioboh... Hope this helps

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
They use a few speech writers and they rotate. So every few years it will sound the same. That's when you know it's the same writer's turn.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u say like that?
He really 为国为民

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u tell the magician to change his tricks ? Don't every year use the same trick like every time eat chicken rice also sian lah.:laugh:
Message not for you... for big investors jobs creaters....

Tell you more not as if can understand

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a robot. The words were programmed inside him. Other than sound, with remote control hands gestures. don't expect anything else.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
They use a few speech writers and they rotate. So every few years it will sound the same. That's when you know it's the same writer's turn.
No need loh. AI will write speech for Looong, say wat unite lah wat together make a better future for our younger generation. Means this generation no hope u faster die better. AI will all so write speech for WP, say wat speak up for u lah block PAP suka change constiti tution lah. But no one third no choice can not do any thing. Even AI can see through their bull shit. :cautious: