• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Kong Family

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah you all here so evil...write so many bad things about one innocent family.

They haven't even offended you. Why you all hate them so much?

Sekali you all kena wipeout by almighty then you know.

Dun play play this year is Mayan calendar.

Tioh hades bey bio sibeh zun you know.

whahahaha..until today you stay waiting for that" judgement day" ? :wink:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Err...they look devilish to me leh. Anyone has the same feeling when looking at it?

x2_be92c3a

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah you all here so evil...write so many bad things about one innocent family.

They haven't even offended you. Why you all hate them so much?

Sekali you all kena wipeout by almighty then you know.

Dun play play this year is Mayan calendar.

Tioh hades bey bio sibeh zun you know.

Its either you are a retarded or you are a CHC member. You should consider changing your moniker to breakwind instead :biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think what ever we want to do on the husband and wife, we should for the time being lay our hands off the boy. afterall, the only crime he has is to be born into the family and that is not his choice.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think what ever we want to do on the husband and wife, we should for the time being lay our hands off the boy. afterall, the only crime he has is to be born into the family and that is not his choice.

this i agree :wink: the boy is innocent.

i do think deep down inside he must be cursing himself for swimming the fastest that one fateful day. :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe he didnt swim fast it was just that the rest was smart enough to swim slowly.

this i agree :wink: the boy is innocent.

i do think deep down inside he must be cursing himself for swimming the fastest that one fateful day. :biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's how one will look when one's mind is brainwashed with stupidity. You can easily spot a God-fearing slave. They look like a retard.

as far as the small boy is concerned , does not matter how he looks like.
me and most slaves here have to slog it out for a living.
he is going to have a blessed life , literally. same like son of jacky chan , grand sons of the great leader.
i don't mind to be in his shoe.

jw5

Loyal
Anyone knows whether Kong Hee has any siblings and their names?
Tks.