• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The GE Gold Cup Thread

What You Guys Think ?

• less than 8 seats

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 8 to 15 seats

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • 16 up to 34 seats

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • 35 seats or more

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The LKY Swing - 2015 Polling Results

Night time liao our JohnTan still very hardworking BARKING ! lol :biggrin:

7FZXa.jpg

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Week ending 08 August 2015

Current polling points to a 5.3% swing towards the PAP if elections are held now. However, this swing, henceforth to be called the "LKY Swing", is not uniform, particularly in opposition held wards. Results of particular significance are:

Aljunied GRC

Polling in Aljunied GRC shows a hardening of attitudes, especially by Indian and particularly by Malay voters, against the WP. Current polling indicates a swing of 7.6% against the WP and towards the PAP. As the WP secured 54.72% of the votes in the 2011 election, this translates to a return of Aljunied to the PAP if elections are held now.

Hougang SMC

Polling in Hougang indicates a smaller swing of 4.2% against the WP and towards the PAP. As the WP secured 64.8% in the 2011 election and 62.08% in the 2012 by-election, this translates to the WP comfortably retaining its Hougang stronghold if elections are held now.

Potong Pasir

Polling in Potong Pasir indicates a swing of 5.7% towards the PAP. As the SPP secured 49.64% in the 2011 election, this translates to the PAP comfortably retaining Potong Pasir if elections are held now.

More to come...

PTADER, your data are not accurate. The actual research showed the following swing towards the PAP:

Aljunied GRC - 36% (WP to lose)
Hougang SMC - 28% (WP to lose)
Punggol East SMC - 34% (WP to lose)
Tampenise GRC - 22% (NSP to lose)
AMK GRC - 32% (RP to lose)
MP GRC - 42% (WP to lose)
etc.....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Mai Tu Liao lah! Snap election now!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This kind of fuck statistics is as good as online polls of netizens on support for PAP. Both are skewed and grossly inaccurate.

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

60%: Aiyo! Where got time to swing here and swing there! Scaly coolie rice turns cold bo hor jiak liao loh! *hee*hee*

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Current polling points to a 5.3% swing towards the PAP if elections are held now. However, this swing, henceforth to be called the "LKY Swing", is not uniform, particularly in opposition held wards. Results of particular significance are:

Aljunied GRC
Many of the people I known who are Aljunied GRC WP voters are very unhappy with the higher conservancy charge they are paying. This is the truth from the ground.

I have a bad omen Aljunied may fall. Let hope for a miracle to happen.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Many of the people I known who are Aljunied GRC WP voters are very unhappy with the higher conservancy charge they are paying. This is the truth from the ground.

Victor Lye will forever be remembered as the guy who ended Low Thia Khiang's political career. Victor Lye will help PAP wrest back Aljunied GRC! Even a PAP C-team is sufficient to beat the most respected and successful opposition veteran politician. Singapore opposition really got no hope.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks for the head up; I'll tell my opposition friends to redouble their efforts and leave no stone unturned in their efforts to finally rid our country of the PAPzi dictatorship.

Aljunied GRC

Polling in Aljunied GRC shows a hardening of attitudes, especially by Indian and particularly by Malay voters, against the WP. Current polling indicates a swing of 7.6% against the WP and towards the PAP. As the WP secured 54.72% of the votes in the 2011 election, this translates to a return of Aljunied to the PAP if elections are held now.

Hougang SMC

Polling in Hougang indicates a smaller swing of 4.2% against the WP and towards the PAP. As the WP secured 64.8% in the 2011 election and 62.08% in the 2012 by-election, this translates to the WP comfortably retaining its Hougang stronghold if elections are held now.

Potong Pasir

Polling in Potong Pasir indicates a swing of 5.7% towards the PAP. As the SPP secured 49.64% in the 2011 election, this translates to the PAP comfortably retaining Potong Pasir if elections are held now.

More to come...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I give more credit to opposition ward voters.
Not your usual type of voters who look beyond such things.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah John, I think your master does not like the level of performance in your grassroots work. Yesterday(August 7), a person from survey company turned up at my door step to conduct a general survey which focusing on level of satisfaction toward current economic environment and various government policies. What surprised me was inside his ipad, he has a whole list of respondent to be covered arranged by house unit number.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Winning Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol East has made several WP MPs and their friends very rich. Each WP MP will be richer by about one million dollars (and more when benefits are included) by the next election. No one would begrudge them their new found wealth. However, they have failed to earn their keep.

Those who live in Aljunied know this and will understand why there is a higher than average swing against the WP. Those who do not live in Aljunied have not experienced the increased cost, the deterioration of service under the WP and the lacklustre performance of the WP MPs.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Polling only lah.

Sekali pap will lose just like that.

[video=youtube;1LmeQ3Vci-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LmeQ3Vci-w[/video]

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

PTADER, your data are not accurate. The actual research showed the following swing towards the PAP:

Aljunied GRC - 36% (WP to lose)
Hougang SMC - 28% (WP to lose)
Punggol East SMC - 34% (WP to lose)
Tampenise GRC - 22% (NSP to lose)
AMK GRC - 32% (RP to lose)
MP GRC - 42% (WP to lose)
etc.....

Reddog ... you another papigs IB?

Spreading false data to frighten people? Good try.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE Predication- Close Fight in 9 GRC

WP
Anjunied GRC WP win 57%
East C oast GRC 50-50
Jalan Besar GRC PAP win 56%
Nee Soon GRC PAP win 57%
Marine Parade GRC PAP win 61%

NSP

Tampines GRC PAP win 56%

SPP

Bishan TP GRC PAP win 59%

SFP

TP GRC PAP win 60%

SDp

Holland BT PAP win 61%

Other GRC PAP sure win

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GE Predication- Close Fight in 9 GRC

WP
Anjunied GRC WP win 57%
East C oast GRC 50-50
Jalan Besar GRC PAP win 56%
Nee Soon GRC PAP win 57%
Marine Parade GRC PAP win 61%

NSP

Tampines GRC PAP win 56%

SPP

Bishan TP GRC PAP win 59%

SFP

TP GRC PAP win 60%

SDp

Holland BT PAP win 61%

Other GRC PAP sure win

watz your basis? looking at own shits the way they curled??