• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The forum is finally turning a profit

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think websites can detect if an ad blocker software is used.

If the admin tries to be cheeky and sneak in a few new ads here and there, just manually block each of them. It's not a big deal.

well he is targeting your ad blocker. he claim he is going to send PM to you. Tell us when he does it. very amusing.

Neven Subotic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Banner sponsorship has reached a level where all the monthly overheads are now covered. I would like to thank all those here for helping to make this happen. :smile:

I would also like to thank Sun Ho for blessing this site.

Before u started this thread, i have been laughing all the while when some fart chaser retard is a no brainer because ultimately u are the one that allowed the football betting advertisers in this forum. :biggrin: