• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wau hahahhaa!!! this forum got plenty of Blind Retarded Twits!!!!!!!!

Thank you Boss for opening The Eyes of The Twits.....kamsiah kamsiah kamsiah...

The post is three years old you twit. I knew I had loads of retards here but it seems the forum is now infested by the blind as well. :rolleyes:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
forking blind and retarted twits spoiling and hijacking this very important thread...nahbeh

good morning sunday singapore to all my friends , my worthy opponents and my chowahkuas and chowsamsengkias !!!!
may your sunday be one big and successful winning day of joy and celebration!!!
majulah singapura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who are the monkeys here who ate away the bananas of this wonderful and important thread?

1. Joetys the Froggy Head >>> A gentleman turned genitals. A decent forummer turned vulgar. A humble man turned big time samseng bully.
2. I H P >>> The iconic daily masturbator of SBF.Big time gambler and gangster head of Geylang and Joo Chiat. The most vulgar in SBF.
3. Chonburifc >>> Confucius scholar turned ugly. A filial son turned treacherous and evil. A sage turned demon. A henchman of Joetys.Ball less
4. Wikphile >>> The most hideous and the most diabolical .The most merciless and the most obscene forummer .Beat I H P hands and pants down.
5. Ah Meng >>> The epitome of utter foolishness and stupidity aka I H P - the plaything of this forum, abused,whanking orang utan of SBF.
6. Cockeyed Clones and Handles >> Playing to the fiddle and spoiling the broth ....All little Geylang samsengkias out to disrupt and destroy.
7. Zhihau >>> The King Player who fell from Grace like his Mentor JW5 - who is inflicted with Screwballism and is still in severe pain.
8. ILOVEPAP >>> Eager and desperate to know the Revelations and the Masters behind the Universe >>> Double Crosser and Diabolical>>>
9. M B S S L O T S >>> The Man To Watch - silent, powerful, mysterious and King Maker in this forum>>> The Culling Master >>>
10. D R I F T E R >>> Another POWER in this SBF >>> Another King Maker - Man mover, Power shifter and Mysterious Behind....>>>Great Cook<<<

The rest are just players, pawns and foot soldiers....Happy Sunday Singapore!!!!!! HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you guys - blind and retarded twits - want to eat bananas and pangsai paos , please start your own TCCS thread and enjoy yourselves.

Please do not hijack and spoil important and vitally crucial threads like this.

It is NOT funny anymore and it is utterly idiotic and stupid. Got it ???

Have a nice and happy Sunday!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Triads and The Gangs here.

Most prominent are the Thai Mafia headed by Froggy Joe with henchmen I H P , Chonburifc,Wikiphile and Narong. All controlling the Forum and fiercely anti PAP.

The Intellectuals Mob - Asterix,Wong Meng Meng,Winni,Zeddy and Clones and Handles ,Laksaboy >>> No nonsense post..Fiercely anti PAP. Jw5 and TFBH and Zhihau.Ambivalent at times but mostly anti PAP in their mostly well rehearsed postings. Great to have them in this SBF. Tracy is another one.Great forummer!

The Powerful Pro PAP Organisation - Behind the scene King Makers and Destroyers. Silent, powerful, merciless and disciplined. Who are they? Mystery???

The Motley Group of profanities, vulgarities and obscenities >>> Coming on board ,spit and shit , and left with no memory. Trying to disrupt,destroy and divide opinions.
A total disgrace and a total disaster.

And above all these groups is THE BOSS AND HIS GREAT TEAM - untouchables, unbeatable and invincible!!! That's where the genuine flow and tone of the SBF is decided . This is The Heart and Soul of the SBF!!! And BOSS keeps it going...going and going....battling all and sundry with great tolerance and forebearance...and with courage, with fortitude and peserverance. Majulah SBF!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

Last edited:

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Triads and The Gangs here.

Most prominent are the Thai Mafia headed by Froggy Joe with henchmen I H P , Chonburifc,Wikiphile and Narong. All controlling the Forum and fiercely anti PAP.

The Intellectuals Mob - Asterix,Wong Meng Meng,Winni,Zeddy and Clones and Handles ,Laksaboy >>> No nonsense post..Fiercely anti PAP. Jw5 and TFBH and Zhihau.Ambivalent at times but mostly an

And above all these groups is THE BOSS AND HIS GREAT TEAM - untouchables, unbeatable and invincible!!! That's where the genuine flow and tone of the SBF is decided . This is The Heart and Soul of the SBF!!! And BOSS keeps it going...going and going....battling all and sundry with great tolerance and forebearance...and with courage, with fortitude and peserverance. Majulah SBF!!! Majulah Singapura!!!
What a bloody load of ball carrying bullshit.Just as much crap as tonychat

Last edited:

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who are the monkeys here who ate away the bananas of this wonderful and important thread?

1. Joetys the Froggy Head >>> A gentleman turned genitals. A decent forummer turned vulgar. A humble man turned big time samseng bully.
2. I H P >>> The iconic daily masturbator of SBF.Big time gambler and gangster head of Geylang and Joo Chiat. The most vulgar in SBF.
3. Chonburifc >>> Confucius scholar turned ugly. A filial son turned treacherous and evil. A sage turned demon. A henchman of Joetys.Ball less
4. Wikphile >>> The most hideous and the most diabolical .The most merciless and the most obscene forummer .Beat I H P hands and pants down.
5. Ah Meng >>> The epitome of utter foolishness and stupidity aka I H P - the plaything of this forum, abused,whanking orang utan of SBF.
6. Cockeyed Clones and Handles >> Playing to the fiddle and spoiling the broth ....All little Geylang samsengkias out to disrupt and destroy.
7. Zhihau >>> The King Player who fell from Grace like his Mentor JW5 - who is inflicted with Screwballism and is still in severe pain.
8. ILOVEPAP >>> Eager and desperate to know the Revelations and the Masters behind the Universe >>> Double Crosser and Diabolical>>>
9. M B S S L O T S >>> The Man To Watch - silent, powerful, mysterious and King Maker in this forum>>> The Culling Master >>>
10. D R I F T E R >>> Another POWER in this SBF >>> Another King Maker - Man mover, Power shifter and Mysterious Behind....>>>Great Cook<<<

The rest are just players, pawns and foot soldiers....Happy Sunday Singapore!!!!!! HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!

More like cronyism :rolleyes::eek::biggrin:
I am a thorn to the PAP IB in this forum because i am the most resilient, already won by posting heaps (news that they don't like to read and never posted or threads deleted in other PAP controlled sinkie forums) despite trying to silence me through profanities zappings, harassment, stalking, anything that u can think of...

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Today istana ground open boh? Ah Meng need to do some exercise and need a good clean park leh.

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boh Seng Li??? :eek::eek::eek:

3486801.jpg