• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ILOVEPAP.....this is another classic example of A CLONE WHO HAS BEEN BOUGHT OVER BY THE CONIPMANB MAFIA GROUP....
ILOVEPAP is now I HATE PAP......WAUHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samsengkia....I SUPPORT PAP IS NOW I HATE PAP......WAUHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is happening to almost ALL pro-establishment NICKS...they had been approached by the Big Boys and their Nicks had been bought over ....and they are now in the OPPOSITE CAMP!!!!!

The all powerful CONIPMANB MAFIA GROUP is slowly released the NICKS they had bought and exploited them to voice the OPPOSITE VIEWS............WAUHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!....so bloody silly and foolish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so immature and so no classs.....soon AH MENG WILL HAVE TO RESIGN AND STEP DOWN...his head will roll into Panda's shithole...the who CONIPMANB CAMP is in a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ILOVEPAP.....this is another classic example of A CLONE WHO HAS BEEN BOUGHT OVER BY THE CONIPMANB MAFIA GROUP....

Samsengkia....I SUPPORT PAP IS NOW I HATE PAP......WAUHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is happening to almost ALL pro-establishment NICKS...they had been approached by the Big Boys and their Nicks had been bought over ....and they are now in the OPPOSITE CAMP!!!!!

The all powerful CONIPMANB MAFIA GROUP is slowly released the NICKS they had bought and exploited them to voice the OPPOSITE VIEWS............WAUHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!....so bloody silly and foolish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so immature and so no classs.....soon AH MENG WILL HAVE TO RESIGN AND STEP DOWN...his head will roll into Panda's shithole...the who CONIPMANB CAMP is in a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delusional ? Whahahahahaha ..........

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ah meng...your objective of controlling this forum by buying clones and nicks is an utter failure...just look at the clones you have bought with your dirty money: samsengkia and ilovepap.....both are pathetic, useless, listless and no lampar ...just CMI!!!!

you are a big bloody fool monkey! you show-cased two of the NICKS you had bought!!! samsengkia and ilovepap - both just CMI lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you wasted your money and you are exposing your dirty filthy game...the whole lot of you: useless shitheads cant even take on a little kitten...all you can do is to zap zap zap with your dirty money and dirty evil power..

let me tell you: the REAL POWER HERE is the LORD OF THE RING....AND he is none other than SAMLEONG!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

delusional? read carefully before you reply...dont be a fool like your stupid disabled BKT and your new kakis samsengkia and ilovepap,all there CMI liao!!!!...why don't you approach the powerful and smart ones like ASTERIX, ESCHER AND LAKSABOY....THEY WILL DO THE JOB FOR YOU...GO AND OFFER THEM YOUR $$$$...THEY MIGHT JUST CONSIDER...OR BETTER STILL TRY TO BRIBE JW5 AND ZHIHAU...OFF THEM A PRICE THEY CANNOT REFUSE....DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!

Samsengkia....I SUPPORT PAP IS NOW I HATE PAP......WAUHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JIAJIAKAIKAI i love Singapore becomes I hate Kopisai!!!! wauhahhahaaa!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
welcome bro! longtime no see!
hahahahaha.....only delusional people like Kopisai think so....hahahaha.....

do not deny ah meng the monkey
sbfobserver is no fool..........go and try to bribe him....and offer him a price which he cannot refuse....
and he will just chop off kopisai immediately.....nothing to lose....give it a try...or if you are a coward, send your kaki...BKT which is disabled totally...no use...or try to send your new side-kicks samsengkia and ihatpap - also CMI!!!!

i know someone you can approach for help.....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow...this is indeed a new development.

Sbf nicks is sellable? Errrr.....who wants to buy my nick!

yes sir! This is a new development of the battlestar galactica....armies can be won and can be bought over...there are many guns merchants and war merchants here with plenty of black money....

The strategy in this sbf has changed drastically......banzai now becomes pangsai!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Meng, the powerful gorilla here. You have wiped 4000 points from theblackhole. You have also wiped 2000 points from ilovesingapore.And you have also wiped 2000 points from kopiuncle.

Ah Meng, you are THE MOST POWERFUL MONKEY IN THE WORLD!!!! PANGSAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND hope tomorrow , we can still meet to TCCS......good niteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! sweet dreams....and please wear your pampers because tonite, you are going to have plenty of non stop W E T D R E A M S ....................

girl_woman_blond_215539.jpg

enjoy ah meng and good niteeeeeeeeeeeee...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzz....zzzzzz.....zzzzzz....zz...........z.....................

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes sir! This is a new development of the battlestar galactica....armies can be won and can be bought over...there are many guns merchants and war merchants here with plenty of black money....

The strategy in this sbf has changed drastically......banzai now becomes pangsai!!!!!!!!!!!!

errrr....please dun call me Sir...i am not used to such diplomacy and bootlicking.

i think your brains have gone off with your conjecture above! Anyway...enjoy sbf!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
errrr....please dun call me Sir...i am not used to such diplomacy and bootlicking.

i think your brains have gone off with your conjecture above! Anyway...enjoy sbf!

thank you thank you thank you....me blains still intact
those monkeys will come out soon......even that porky has gone into hiding after being disable totally...haha
and that Brubeck fella is vulgar as usual
johnnycage is playing it cool....and the newly bought nicks like samsengkia and ilovepap just CMI lah...
ah meng has wasted a lot of $$$$ buying all these nicks which were much better before they were bought over...now useless!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good morning sunday Singapore

so you can see for yourself how the power shift has been drastically altered in favour of ah meng and his motley group of clones and bought nicks.they are actually totally uselss. the only weapon they possess now is THE POWER TO ZAP AND MODERATE forummers who do not agree with them. but this power is actually delusional. they still lose the battle. none of them have any powerful brains to combat with intellectuals. they are just war mongerers and guns merchants behaving like thugs, hooligans and samsengs here in this forum.....ah meng has wasted all his $$$ buying delusional power to keep himself totally disillusioned.....foolish monkey indeed.

the next round will see the total extermination of theblackhole, ilovesingapore and kopiuncle...no problem. it's an honour to be assassinated in sbf...esp by a group of cyber bullies...

haha!! good morning sunday Singapore!!! majulah singapura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the next round will see the total extermination of theblackhole, ilovesingapore and kopiuncle...no problem. it's an honour to be assassinated in sbf...esp by a group of cyber bullies...

Shitty shitfu early Sunday morning playing the poor victim again to grovel for points? Good morninging everyone is a great start. Can teach me how to sarekha?

But shitfu shitfu I remember the old old saying ' Sarkha bo lui tan, CB ho lang kan. So be careful of your back blackhole.

PLT97627858

Alfrescian
Loyal

so you can see for yourself how the power shift has been drastically altered in favour of ah meng and his motley group of clones and bought nicks.they are actually totally uselss. the only weapon they possess now is THE POWER TO ZAP AND MODERATE forummers who do not agree with them. but this power is actually delusional. they still lose the battle. none of them have any powerful brains to combat with intellectuals. they are just war mongerers and guns merchants behaving like thugs, hooligans and samsengs here in this forum.....ah meng has wasted all his $$$ buying delusional power to keep himself totally disillusioned.....foolish monkey indeed.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon
Same Clan with Fishypie & Jubilee1919