• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Empress' New Clothes?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 10k a day, when Lao Li up the lorry then the corpse must be mummified for 100days if we assume one million sinkies go to pay their respect.

Hey where you get the old news from about the attendance at old abbot's funeral?
Only 10,000 have so far gone to pay their respect?

When the S'pore chief Buddhist abbot, Venerable Seck Hong Choon of Kong Meng San passed away on the
25th Dec 1990, more than 250,000 went to pay him their respects without any spin from the Straits Times.

Mind you, in 1990 we had a much smaller population; at most 2.5m.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are stupid enough to kill yourself there are two recommended "Singaporean" ways to do so.

Some above ground MRT stations platforms still available for you to "jump" track.

Then maybe faster if you stay in HDB just take the lift up to highest floor and jump.

But please don't get depress and end up feeling suicidal, if someone commit suicide it must have been very depressing for him/her to keep reading the mourning news about Mrs Lee since the last weekend.

This begs the inevitable question, when the Old Man kicks the bucket, won't Singaporeans have to whip themselves to frenzy and cry till their eyes bloat, or worse? I mean if we can be so hysterical over the death of a woman who has not done any public service whatsoever in the past 50 years,

... surely the only way to honor LKY is to kill ourselves and die with him.[/
QUOTE]

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>One of them was Yan Jia Jia, 20, from Anhui province in China. She came to Singapore this year, but went with her schoolmates to give tribute to Mrs Lee, whom she said must be 'a great lady'.<<

What a cocksucker. The PRCs are known for being heartless and look up to money only. I can guess that someone paid her to go.
PRCs and Ah Nehs are number 1 at cocksucking. When you are in power, they talk very highly of you and por your lumpar. But they are already scheming to overthrow you from the beginning.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without her, SGreans would not have learnt how to convert a commercial plane into a flying hospital at a moment's notice and how the British public hospitals won't let you jump queue no matter who you are.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I keep reading this over and over again these few days-- that Mrs Lee's death is a great loss to Singapore. Exactly how is her death a great loss to Singapore?

I have tried very hard to think of one reason, but I can't. Can anyone who is smart come up with a reason as to why her death is a great loss to Singapore?

"Exactly how is her death a great loss to Singapore?"

Simple. With her passing, old fart will be lonely and depress. Very soon, his health will decline rapidly. Before u know it, he'll join her. So, with old fart gone, and in view of his vast "contributions" to the development of modern Sinkieland, it'll be a great loss in that sense!

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
I keep reading this over and over again these few days-- that Mrs Lee's death is a great loss to Singapore. Exactly how is her death a great loss to Singapore?

I have tried very hard to think of one reason, but I can't. Can anyone who is smart come up with a reason as to why her death is a great loss to Singapore?

STI still going up leh. what great lost, more like a celebration. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: