• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The day I discovered she was a chio Pervette

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was some time ago, on a slow Friday night.

I was enjoying my peaceful-end-of-week Friday evening at home, alone, catching up on my reading.

To date, I could even remember the name of the novel, because of an unfortunate but eventful incident that had happened, later that night.

To digress a little, I was caught up in the (then) new romantic novel by Talia Hibbert - Get a Life, Chloe Brown. In fact, I had since read this novel 2.5X.

41tOECSDjTL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

If you are interested, here's a link to a brief synopsis/reviews of the novel - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43884209-get-a-life-chloe-brown

I remember it was close to midnight. I was already a third through the novel. A string of consecutive WhatsApp messages vibrated my phone intensely. It was my new boss. She was (then) recently internationally assigned to her new role in Singapore.

She said she was feeling lonely in Singapore, being relatively new to this island. I asked her why didn't she go out and have some drinks, and mingle around with her expatriate community friends at Clarke Quay or wherever they were. She said she didn't feel like "yolking" with them that night.

She asked if I could go over her place, join her for the supper that she had ordered from Grab Food. She said she needed help and good company to finish the array of items she had already ordered.

Feeling a bit hungry, I thought why not. She gave me her address, I set my gps on Google, and "vroom, vroom". I was over at her place in no time.

Even now, in recollection, I am not sure whether it was the thought of supper, or my evil lecherous thought of expecting an immoral liaison, that made me "vroom vroom" to her place, in much haste and excitement.

By the time I arrived, the Grab food delivery had also been delivered. She opened a bottle of red. We ate, drank and chatted about work, office, personal stuff and our future career plans.

We finished another 2xbottles of red, and by then, it was already almost 3am in the morning. I said I should be off. She said I had drank a lot and shouldn't be driving.

Ok, I told her I would order a Comfort Taxi and leave my car at her place. She said don't bother. Just stay over for the night, she added.

I thought about it, with some apprehension of possible consequences. However, with an alcohol infused courage, I was confident that there was nothing to be afraid of. I am a man anyway, so I thought. Also, I was really feeling tipsy, and in the interest of safety, I accepted her invitation.

She said I would have to sleep in her spare bedroom. She also kindly provided me with fresh pillow, sheet and quilt. And not long after our last glass of red, I said good night to her, went to the spare room, and dozed off.

I woke up at 9 plus the next morning. I was dizzy. There was sort of a hangover feeling as I ain't a good drinker, unlike most men.

I started recalling some bits and pieces of "broken" events during my sleep. I remembered someone kissed my forehead and then my lips. That someone also snuggled and cuddled with me on the bed.

Instinctively, I lifted the quilt to see if my BC was 'tainted' or had any "non-belonging smell'.

My hands went inside my boxers and reached for my BC. My thumb and index fingers did a quick "Self-Squeeze-Swab ART" test, on the tip of my BC.

Phew!

It smelled normal. No "foreign" intervention.

Was there someone in the room with me last night?

Or was it a dream?

[To Be Continued...]

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Continued from Post #1]

Unfortunately, I couldn't remember any faces. I must have been in very deep sleep due to the excessive alcohol consumption.

A wafting smell, consisting of bacon, eggs and beans drifted into the bedroom. I guessed she was preparing her damn English breakfast from her open concept kitchen.

Still on the bed, I pondered. Should I ask if she was that someone?

Mustering my courage, I lifted my hangover body from the bed, went over to the kitchen, greeted her good morning.

I asked if she had kissed or snuggled with me last night on the bed when I was in deep slumber.

She broke out in a animated laughter and attributed it to my lewd imagination. She added - Why should she perform such stupid and childish acts?

She said that if she had wanted me, there wasn't a need to partake in such surreptitious acts. She said she would have just raped me and I wouldn't have been able to resist her.

In my heart, I honestly couldn't fault her logic. She was (and is) really a beautiful lady with lots of plus factors that I liked (and still like).

I insisted that there was someone who did those naughty things to me and it could be an evil spirit in her home.

She laughed, called me "a silly boy" and continued to brush me off.

She told me to go to wash up in her master bathroom and stop imagining. She said she had already prepared fresh towel, new toothbrush and even a shaver kit for me.

While inside her luxurious master bathroom, something instantly caught my eye. It was her ThirdLove super white sexy bra and panty, invitingly hanging on her master bathroom wall rack.

The sight of her immaculate white lingerie triggered me...

[To Be Continued...]

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
bigcockman = claire = ahmeng
I deny your assertion absolutely.

Just because I happen to like to read and write, you have lumped me together with the other two.

It isn't fair to me. I am me myself, i.e. one and only Big Cock Man! :mad:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Continued from Post #10]

I became naughty. I couldn't resist.

I felt the smooth fabric. I sniffed them. The natural scent from her bodily discharges on her lingerie sent me into Cloud 9. I couldn't control myself. I started rubbing them on my face, my hardened nipples and erected BC.

An evil thought descended into my filthy mind.

Since it was probably the only chance to be in her master bathroom, I might as well leave my angelic mark of love in there. I could finally feel like an Olympic champion, a gold medallist for once, in my entire life.

I started stroking my BC with my right hand.

My left hand was clutching on to her super white ThirdLove panty, rubbing it onto my face, sniffing and inhaling deeply, as if it was some addictive narcotic.

Suddenly, I felt a strange awkwardness.

It was like there was someone staring at me from outside the shower stall. My heart started racing. I was guessing who it could be.

Was it her peeping at me?

Or was it some spirit making fun of me (like what supposedly happened in the bedroom over the night?).

I decided to do a rapid movement, comprising of a simultaneous head/body turnaround, hoping to catch that evil spirit red handed.

What the Fuck!

There my boss was, standing and staring at me.

I quickly covered my BC with right hand.

My left hand which was still holding on to her panty, instantaneously went hiding behind my back.

She had a wicked smile on her face. She probably knew what I was doing.

She didn't confront me. She just said "Breakfast is ready!"

She turned around and walked away, towards the bathroom door.

She stopped suddenly, turned back, looked at my already horrified and absolutely embarrassed face and said :

"You have a quite a sturdy elephant's trunk below your six pack, don't you?"

I was simply too stunned to react.

That was the day I knew she's a Pervette.

Epilogue

After a quick and embarrassing breakfast, I rushed home.

The feel, touch and odour of her Thirdlove super white panty were still fresh in my mind. I had to do the necessary, to my exploding BC, in order to get it off my mind.

------------

Good bye. My last thread. It seems that I don't belong to this community.

I have left before and I came back to write. Stupid mistake on my part.

I guess I shouldn't come back anymore when Sammyboyers keep on suspecting my motives as if I am some incorrigible criminal.

Bye.

:frown:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was some time ago, on a slow Friday night.

I was enjoying my peaceful-end-of-week Friday evening at home, alone, catching up on my reading.

To date, I could even remember the name of the novel, because of an unfortunate but eventful incident that had happened, later that night.

To digress a little, I was caught up in the (then) new romantic novel by Talia Hibbert - Get a Life, Chloe Brown. In fact, I had since read this novel 2.5X.

41tOECSDjTL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

If you are interested, here's a link to a brief synopsis/reviews of the novel - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43884209-get-a-life-chloe-brown

I remember it was close to midnight. I was already a third through the novel. A string of consecutive WhatsApp messages vibrated my phone intensely. It was my new boss. She was (then) recently internationally assigned to her new role in Singapore.

She said she was feeling lonely in Singapore, being relatively new to this island. I asked her why didn't she go out and have some drinks, and mingle around with her expatriate community friends at Clarke Quay or wherever they were. She said she didn't feel like "yolking" with them that night.

She asked if I could go over her place, join her for the supper that she had ordered from Grab Food. She said she needed help and good company to finish the array of items she had already ordered.

Feeling a bit hungry, I thought why not. She gave me her address, I set my gps on Google, and "vroom, vroom". I was over at her place in no time.

Even now, in recollection, I am not sure whether it was the thought of supper, or my evil lecherous thought of expecting an immoral liaison, that made me "vroom vroom" to her place, in much haste and excitement.

By the time I arrived, the Grab food delivery had also been delivered. She opened a bottle of red. We ate, drank and chatted about work, office, personal stuff and our future career plans.

We finished another 2xbottles of red, and by then, it was already almost 3am in the morning. I said I should be off. She said I had drank a lot and shouldn't be driving.

Ok, I told her I would order a Comfort Taxi and leave my car at her place. She said don't bother. Just stay over for the night, she added.

I thought about it, with some apprehension of possible consequences. However, with an alcohol infused courage, I was confident that there was nothing to be afraid of. I am a man anyway, so I thought. Also, I was really feeling tipsy, and in the interest of safety, I accepted her invitation.

She said I would have to sleep in her spare bedroom. She also kindly provided me with fresh pillow, sheet and quilt. And not long after our last glass of red, I said good night to her, went to the spare room, and dozed off.

I woke up at 9 plus the next morning. I was dizzy. There was sort of a hangover feeling as I ain't a good drinker, unlike most men.

I started recalling some bits and pieces of "broken" events during my sleep. I remembered someone kissed my forehead and then my lips. That someone also snuggled and cuddled with me on the bed.

Instinctively, I lifted the quilt to see if my BC was 'tainted' or had any "non-belonging smell'.

My hands went inside my boxers and reached for my BC. My thumb and index fingers did a quick "Self-Squeeze-Swab ART" test, on the tip of my BC.

Phew!

It smelled normal. No "foreign" intervention.

Was there someone in the room with me last night?

Or was it a dream?

[To Be Continued...]
I am here to spoil yr thread using 借刀杀人计...

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here to spoil yr thread using 借刀杀人计...
Do as you please.

I am getting tired of this community.

I shall just write in my own phone's notepad. I won't be sharing in future.

No point sharing in this forum and I get endless accusations of being this person or that person.

It irritates the hell out of me.

Lots of unnecessary negative energies generated reading these stupid accusations.

I have had enough. I have never been rude or nasty to anyone. I am not sure why I am always targeted with nasty comments or accusations of cloning.

Anyway, deface as you please.

Bye Forever!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do as you please.

I am getting tired of this community.

I shall just write in my own phone's notepad. I won't be sharing in future.

No point sharing in this forum and I get endless accusations of being this person or that person.

It irritates the hell out of me.

Lots of unnecessary negative energies generated reading these stupid accusations.

I have had enough. I have never been rude or nasty to anyone. I am not sure why I am always targeted with nasty comments or accusations of cloning.

Anyway, deface as you please.

Bye Forever!
Oh dear... sad to see you leave... nevertheless drop your boss picture here get us feel sorry see you losing her... picture please....

Your love life is amazing girls fall for you.... how you do that.... any use of magic stone, pheromones use to attract her?

What is your next plan? Look for older woman...? She may make you feels good and heroship worshipping you dearly than young girls.... sounds good....

Can always chat with us again....

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your next plan?
No plans. I live a day at a time. I can't expect much with an Afib heart. The cardiologist had already said what he wanted to say to me.

So I also won't know what may or may not happen.

Today I live, tomorrow I may be gone.

Hopefully, just before I am gone, I have the energy to do a "back to factory setting" on my mobile phone.

I have been practising this drill.

I don't want my secrets, opinions, thinking, pictures, videos and love life stories that I wrote to end up in the wrong hands.

So I am always refreshing myself on back to factory settings on my mobile phone.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No plans. I live a day at a time. I can't expect much with an Afib heart. The cardiologist had already said what he wanted to say to me.

So I also won't know what may or may not happen.

Today I live, tomorrow I may be gone.

Hopefully, just before I am gone, I have the energy to do a "back to factory setting" on my mobile phone.

I have been practising this drill.

I don't want my secrets, opinions, thinking, pictures, videos and love life stories that I wrote to end up in the wrong hands.

So I am always refreshing myself on back to factory settings on my mobile phone.
Try older woman... refreshing approach in trend these day....