• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Dave Lee (Corporal F.C.) Thread

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right to do. Statistically, insurance agents will tell u that reservist training and ICT is the most dangerous. More so then actual NS.

Reservist is more dangerous because more than half the reservists are fat fucks! They are no longer the fit and lean fighting men that they used to be and ought to be. That's why most sinkies end up becoming the white man's bitch in brawls and road rage incidents.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Reservist is more dangerous because more than half the reservists are fat fucks! They are no longer the fit and lean fighting men that they used to be and ought to be. That's why most sinkies end up becoming the white man's bitch in brawls and road rage incidents.
Shut your fucking gap rah. You just like that motherfucker steffychuncheebye. When it happens to your child in NS, I see whether you gloat like a motherfucker big mouth or not. Whether my men suppork PAP or Opposition is immaterial. To me, safety is more important than all these political bullshit cocksucking rubbish. Get a life you Twit.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very strange indeed! Radio silence! I supposed he is being muzzled and ordered to keep his mouth shut and let the COI do the rest.
He is probably too busy with other more important matter. Just give the standard model answer ... COI , posthumously award, blah blah. After all , people die in training every year. Why this one is so special ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie like u prolong NSF program cause 3 generation of NSF. This dead soldier is 3rd generation cheap PAP slave.

You happy more death coming. You shd stand up protest to disband NSF lobg ago this soldier, and more, is alive today.

I almost died of high fever @42 temp. You happy???

As a reservist OC, I am super welfare. I give all my men the benefit of doubt. Just finish the damn ICT and fug back to civilian life. Every individual's life and their families is far more important than some stupid SAF shit.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are right bro. Why PAP did not buy insurance for sinkie for $1M.

Time to stand up against PAP topple useless CAQ before he retire my arse... world first CAQ BG army.

Need a revolution before more grandsons of ours died for nothing. 3 generations of suffering NSF as cheap PAP slaves is enough...

You are right to do. Statistically, insurance agents will tell u that reservist training and ICT is the most dangerous. More so then actual NS.

Last edited:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you fucking dumb shit, you obviously know but just don't have the balls to admit. You living in denial because your poor backside got fucked by Saf before.

Crawl the fuck back into your hole and stop disrupting the thread.

Hahahahaha, u are such a fucking clown. U think you are so important that our neighbours will give a shit about whether u name them or not? U think u are someone like Lee Kuan Yew, whereby the neighbours will pay attention to what u say? U are a little peesai in the eyes of a sovereign country. They don't give a shit who u name as an enemy because u matter not one iota to them. U think by naming the enemy, you will cause a shit stirring with our neighbours. hahahahahhahhahah. Is you name Chan Chun Sing? Cannot name an enemy, just say so lah. Don't come here with illusions of your own greatness.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ha! ha! ha! ha!, for the first time, I agree with you. Have you seen a Reservists Sargent, whose uniform was bulging, his pants was a wee too tight, his belt look like any minute it is going to burst & his boots too. Sarge, is the veteran of RT...for he constantly fail his IPPT & many of these fat fucks are volunteers at RCs.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why Singkieland will never go to war..fragging will be too common if sadistic officers n NCOs are too lead men in combat.

Yes, but are commanders there to laugh at their men when they collapse or show signs of heat injury?

If and when it's proven there was negligence on the part of the commanders, I hope you will recant .

Commanders who have led men in operational units will know that is not the way to treat your men if you want to achieve recon 2A and above for the unit .

Tough training vs sadism are two different concepts.

How many muntinies have gone unreported? The officer Corp is not what it used to be. How many reservist units have shown the finger to their commanders during ICT? Try telling the reservists to move out if your treat them like that. I'm sure the numbers are too frightening to disclose.

Keep up this attitude, and as another poster said, friendly fire will ensure these assholes are dealt with in times of combat. It is the fantasy of many, many soldiers.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF failed in its 'Saving Private Dave' mission. What sort of elite guardsman soldier can't even complete a simple 8 km march?

sillypoore elite guardsman.

The night before a 8km fast march (an activity considered high key) our entire recce platoon was turned out after lights out by our sergants, forcing us to bear crawl to the SOC grounds at bedok camp, doing thier usual tekan of making us roll in the sand and have water poured on us, to satisfy their own sadistic pleasure. Asa result we did not have the adequate 7 hours of rest mandated by the traning safety regulation required for our fast march the next day.

johntan can't even survive this ordeal , not to mention the 8km march.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost died too in full time NSF.

2nd last week of my ROD has to do live firing and get heat stroke. Then has to take my leaves and stay home. My temperature was 42 and has to rush back to camp MO. Almost fainted and died on way to camp.

Got send to camp MO sick bay and given only panadol and lie in bed.

Because next day was my ROD tulan not wanting to stay even 1 day in camp I went to shower and pit head on running water to cool my head temperature. Go back to bed sleep and then got wake up to taje panadol and tulan go to shower put my head on the running water again.

Repeat this all night. Next day temperature dropped back to normal and get fuck out of camp before 9 am.

Shocked MO that take 1 night only to get temp 42 down to normal. Hero.

Fuck hated PAP for the rest of my life...

Once upon a time, COL (NS) Wee Hian Woon explained to my men that such mishaps are overall positive for our military. A regular stream of training deaths make our aggressors believe that our training are gungho.

Let's pray together that his kids and grandkids will also serve as fine examples to deter our aggressors.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another motherfucker Mohammad Fadzli Jamaludin insults dead nsf:

ZXi9IsI.png

AksUUEE.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...h-the-commanders-behind-nsf-guardsman-s-death

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dare not show photos of the commanders or they will be stoned to death once they are out of camp .

Expose their full names and why they are not jailed for having such fun?
Don't give excuses that it is for good of the nation, cheebye motherfuckers exposed by soldier that they were having fun.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A SAF commander BG Kenneth Liow had spoken on the case. He said that measures to handle heatstroke had been taken on PTE Dave Kee before the 8 km March .

So what does it mean ? That Dave Lee shouldn’t have experienced heatstroke during the match ?

What is important to know is how the Commanders respond to the soldier when a heatstroke does happen to him and not assume that it should not happen. He merely stated the procedures but not what actually occurred .

Timing is crucial in an event of a heatstroke as the high body temperature can damage the brain and vital organs. Did he mention how long the officers take to the procedural measures ?

Last edited: