• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The boycott on jollibee becomes pinoy news

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have to agree with laksaboy. Arnold's sells the best fried chicken. Tastes better than KFC, popeye and texas.

this is the first time i have seen pasta mixed with fried chicken. seems weird doesn't it?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya but the PRCs are just part of the crew that comprises Singaporeans and Malaysian PRs. TRE seems to suggest that Jollibee only employs Pinoys and hence calling for the boycott. However, I do not think they are doing that. They can of course hire a few Pinoys but certainly not fill all the posts with Pinoys.

The PAP government closes an eye on employment of foreigners. This place probably has 90 percent pinoys. Sinkees hired to clean the toilets. That's the status of sinkees in sinkapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky Plaza is Pinoyland, ceded to the Philippines by LHL.

Lucky Plaza also has an Indonesian presence, though most of it is Pinoy (their eateries, money remittance shops and pubs all on the upper levels), and the Banglas/Indians hitting on the Pinoy broads on weekends.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lucky Plaza also has an Indonesian presence, though most of it is Pinoy (their eateries, money remittance shops and pubs all on the upper levels), and the Banglas/Indians hitting on the Pinoy broads on weekends.

A marriage of cultures, strongly encouraged and endorsed by the PAP. The offspring will become pinoyglas and become naturalized sinkees.