• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The 3rd m&d won the Sinky Idol

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hic! You notice that also; too many Muslim supporters that garner the votes for him. He has showmanship; but Sylvia has strong star qualities.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd rather Sylvia have won because I think she was a better performer and has greater potential to develop with. And I cast one vote for her.

But I do not bemoan Sezairi's win the way you seem to because I had not been prepared to cast more votes for Sylvia. I willingly allowed others more willing to part with cash and play the game get their way.

If Sezairi's win offended you, you ought perhaps to have mobilised people to vote for Sylvia the way the Brits mobilised their people to prevent another X-factor winner taking the Christmas week No 1 song for the third year running.

For the 3rd time, another m&d won the Sinky Idol. Sinkies loves m&ds so much?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess that only proves one thing - Chinese BOCHUP silly competitions, preferring to get good academic results and get a high paying job!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've perhaps nailed the reason why the PAPzis win again and again.

I guess that only proves one thing - Chinese BOCHUP silly competitions, preferring to get good academic results and get a high paying job!

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hic! You notice that also; too many Muslim supporters that garner the votes for him. He has showmanship; but Sylvia has strong star qualities.

The judges' choice was Sylvia.
Too many m&d supporters.
Can see on tv almost 70% of the audience were m&ds. :mad:
I believe the calls were oso mostly from m&ds.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

But every time I read sammyboy the Chinks are constantly whining that despite their high calibre, brains and degrees the jobs are going to the PRC, Ah Neh and Pinoy FTs. At least the Malays are good for something. :biggrin:

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women will never win Singapore Idol 1 lah, most voters are SG gals who gets wet when a male sings, LOL

Not true not true.
Our recently concluded IMH 2009 Idol competition has a female winner.
Each inmate is allowed one vote each.
She winning because most of us voting for her after she giving us bj secretly :p

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
A "m&d" winning Singapore Idol is nothing.

Wait till the "m&ds" wake up from their long slumber and start to reclaim their land from Sinkie-Chinkies and their Chief Sinky-Chinky's racist and inflammatory policy of importing Ah Tiongs as a means of maintaining Sinkies-Chinkies 75% majority status and to ensure that the "m&ds" remain a minority race in their own land.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wait till the "m&ds" wake up from their long slumber and start to reclaim their land from Sinkie-Chinkies and their Chief Sinky-Chinky's racist and inflammatory policy of importing Ah Tiongs as a means of maintaining Sinkies-Chinkies 75% majority status and to ensure that the "m&ds" remain a minority race in their own land.

What own land?

USeless bastard quit making racist statements.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Own land? U think we still living in a kampong?!