• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you Sam Leong

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, thank you Sam Leong for getting rid of that low class Cooleo, my boyfiend say thank you.

Can you PM me your lumber? thank you you.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dashuangxi!!!!! Miss you!!!!!

There! I knew sooner or later someone like you after no faith will bump this troll's thread. So the very same people who bump their threads should not complain about degeneration of this forum because they are feeding them. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually kind of miss DaShuangXi threads. He/She/It actually has something interesting to write.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually kind of miss DaShuangXi threads. He/She/It actually has something interesting to write.
She talk a lot of cock, quite funny sometimes, hahahaha

There! I knew sooner or later someone like you after no faith will bump this troll's thread. So the very same people who bump their threads should not complain about degeneration of this forum because they are feeding them. :biggrin:
Saw her very excited mah, haha... I did not complain, I just dunno why Ah Leong need to split to 2 sections with same general topics, when the infractions have been adjusted, maybe just the points, but overall, no good. I rather the politic section to be there instead. Thats my own view lah, I said too much liao, wait someone kpkb again, let Ah Leong do what he wants lor, I bor chap liao, LOL

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah if not for moderation, your emigration folder will be full of them. I had seen it happened and true enough that was the period that Leongsam introduced moderation and zapping to this forum. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really cannot tahan.
DASHUANGXI always self praise. Many cannot take it keep on ZAP until negative point.

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can invite Raiders to cum in liao.
Btw, TS, u got BF?
Hello, who are you? You very look like the uncle who wash my car. I dumped my Indo boyfiend after I sell off his Z4. I am now dating a Sweden boyfiend, he drives a Maserati GTS, I am very happy :p:p:p