• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Thailand] Study finds 29% of teenagers develop heart problems following second dose of Pfizer’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccine

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a non starter as the sample size is way too small. Look up the Portugal study.

Larger Sample Size: July 2022 Data from New South Wales
Vaccinated more likely to be hospitalized (per capita basis) - >3000% higher
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/weekly-reports.aspx

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc5e5922f-f17d-41c4-a025-a244019de05c_639x521.png

vaxx%20vixxxy.JPG

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s Hippocratic Oath you idiot

And it’s no longer administered

go find out why . make some use of that few atrophic neurons in your walnut brain
See how unbending and inflexible the way your mind thinks, when I gave you sarcasm and spelt it 'hypocratic' as in hypocrite, and you missed it.
Really, FOUR boards have damaged your brain.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how unbending and inflexible the way your mind thinks, when I gave you sarcasm and spelt it 'hypocratic' as in hypocrite, and you missed it.
Really, FOUR boards have damaged your brain.
Don‘t worry about it . It’s a common ignorant layperson mistake . Usual ending to a long stinking self entitled complain letter to the hospital .

” … and lastly I think the doctors should remember and uphold their Hypocratic oath “

read it so many times when I had to handle such letters for the hospital SQ

Spell wrongly and not knowing no medical school administers the oath anymore

You are not the first such moron and you won’t be the last

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don‘t worry about it . It’s a common ignorant layperson mistake . Usual ending to a long stinking self entitled complain letter to the hospital .

” … and lastly I think the doctors should remember and uphold their Hypocratic oath “

read it so many times when I had to handle such letters for the hospital SQ

Spell wrongly and not knowing no medical school administers the oath anymore

You are not the first such moron and you won’t be the last

How's the progress of your additional board certification? It would be an honor to have a 5 board certified medical professional in this humble forum.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Peter Marks says vaccinated kids have a 500% increase of myocarditis

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
MBA is useless for you because you don't have the balls to go private even after your brag about how good you really are.
Too comfortable or too cowardice?
Too comfortable.

Institution practice currently gives me the best balance of high pay, authority and power. Not to mention the perks of research and sponsorship for conference.

Rich for a coward who didn’t dare to show up for a confrontation at an MRT station to talk about cowardice.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too comfortable.

Institution practice currently gives me the best balance of high pay, authority and power. Not to mention the perks of research and sponsorship for conference.

Rich for a coward who didn’t dare to show up for a confrontation at an MRT station to talk about cowardice.
All those perks and research conferences are useless when you keep making wrong decisions.