• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thai ppl are stupid ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course i know im a nobody here .. im not into politics . but i know you do bother alot of ppl here with your ego :wink:

I'm not bothered. I have no ego. What ego? Am I powerful as a prime minister? Am I as handsome as a movie star? Obviously not. I'm just a nobody too. Is it wrong to see oneself as handsome nevertheless? Really, does anyone look at their children and call them ugly or look in the mirror and call themselves ugly? I don't know why they're bothered about me. It's their problem. Not my problem.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not bothered. I have no ego. What ego? Am I powerful as a prime minister? Am I as handsome as a movie star? Obviously not. I'm just a nobody too. Is it wrong to see oneself as handsome nevertheless? Really, does anyone look at their children and call them ugly or look in the mirror and call themselves ugly? I don't know why they're bothered about me.

its not about your handsomeness that piss ppl off ...you still dont get it . you keep on boasting how you could kill dogs with your bare hands and that bothers some dog lovers here .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not about your handsomeness that piss ppl off ...you still dont get it . you keep on boasting how you could kill dogs with your bare hands and that bothers some dog lovers here .

What's wrong with killing dogs when they attack you?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can u kill a pit bull or not?

Of course. Within 30secs. If I let the fight last longer than that, then I may lose the fight. With something like a pitbull, you must have only one thing in mind, kill it. There's no comeback for you if you let live.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with killing dogs when they attack you?

its not about killing dogs when they attack ...its about how you boast using your bare hands to kill them . its ok if you are not sensative towards ppl who loves their dog in this forum . i rest my case .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not about killing dogs when they attack ...its about how you boast using your bare hands to kill them . its ok if you are not sensative towards ppl who loves their dog in this forum . i rest my case .

Ram says can kill a pit bull within 30 seconds. Let's hope he means an adult and not a puppy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he might even tell you he can fight bare hands with a t-rex ..of course he cant prove it either . :wink:

T rex impossible to prove but with pit bull all he needs to do is fight with someone's pit yours perhaps but of course he's not going to not cos he's afraid but he's not free and doesn't want to hurt animals. :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have said many times, I never kill peoples' pets, respect the owners, unless I'm attacked.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
T rex impossible to prove but with pit bull all he needs to do is fight with someone's pit yours perhaps but of course he's not going to not cos he's afraid but he's not free and doesn't want to hurt animals. :wink:

we sometimes talk cock here ..but we dont boast ...thats the different between talking cock and boasting ...hope he can tell the different . as everyone here can see , i dont boast that i married a japanese wife or even having japanese gf , stay in big house in japan ....ect . but of course sometimes i do talk cock here for the fun sake .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we sometimes talk cock here ..but we dont boast ...thats the different between talking cock and boasting ...hope he can tell the different . as everyone here can see , i dont boast that i married a japanese wife or even having japanese gf , stay in big house in japan ....ect . but of course sometimes i do talk cock here for the fun sake .

How do you define boast? I came along, I met with it and I killed it. It happened that way. Is that boasting? Can't I tell the truth? I don't care if you have a whole harlem of Japanese consorts and keep talking about it.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't find you boastful. Jap gals more or less look like chinese gals and there are ugly jap gals too the only thing good about them is that they seem to be more willing to serve the hubby compared to chinese or maybe sinkie chinese gals. You don't live in tokyo right? I think staying in the countryside of japan the houses there aren't too ex of course i'm not sure maybe your big house is ex. I stay in sg but not in flat but in a house just like alamaking and equalization nothing to boast about though.

Talk cock is ok but some ppl take it too far. ram won't be fighting your pit i suppose his life is spared.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you define boast? I came along, I met with it and I killed it. It happened that way. Is that boasting? Can't I tell the truth? I don't care if you have a whole harlem of Japanese consorts and keep talking about it.

You say very easy to kill dogs even pit bulls of course we're all interested. If i say i can lift a car would you want to see me do it? Don't answer that question.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I won't go there. No point proving any human superiority over a dog and then get accused of cruelty toward animal. What it's worth? Nothing.

you already proudly mention that you can kill dogs with your bare hands and even describe in details how you kill it . what is the whole point to that ? what are you trying to prove ? fun ? teach ppl how to kill dogs in this forum ?