• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thai ppl are stupid ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramsey, cha-cha + jia-yen-yen + kraeng-jai = big disaster for any businesses. It's in their blood and DNA. Everyday we have to break this mold in their mind. Got to fuck them so hard everyday on this. But I have to say overall we're pretty successful in improving this.

That's why they're so easy to convince and control. What for teach them to break out of mould? :wink:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
From personal experience, the thais generally make good colleagues and casual friends. Responsible and dedicated. Easy going yet get things done, not prone to tantrums or bullshit.
But as close friends, business partners, life partners, etc, not sure. Haven't heard good things.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramsey, cha-cha + jia-yen-yen + kraeng-jai = big disaster for any businesses. It's in their blood and DNA. Everyday we have to break this mold in their mind. Got to fuck them so hard everyday on this. But I have to say overall we're pretty successful in improving this.

You forgot to add another one call Mai Pen Rai. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From personal experience, the thais generally make good colleagues and casual friends. Responsible and dedicated. Easy going yet get things done, not prone to tantrums or bullshit.
But as close friends, business partners, life partners, etc, not sure. Haven't heard good things.

I read that thais both the males and females tend to be causal with relationships like they don't mind having sex with someone they are fond of even if they are married. Pretty common even with filippinos, indonesians etc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that thais both the males and females tend to be causal with relationships like they don't mind having sex with someone they are fond of even if they are married. Pretty common even with filippinos, indonesians etc.
sinkies also what....office affairs are common

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Do u mean casual or causal? :o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies also what....office affairs are common

Real Sinkies can't even find the correct hole. There was this friend (sorry to call you real blurfluck Sinkie but you are and trust that you've improved) coming to tell that me his GF complained that his penis entered wrong hole, and asked me how to aim for the correct hole? I made him paid for a bottle of Chivas for further advice.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Side track a little from Moo Ka Ta (BBQ pork) to Jeem Joom (Thai Style steamboat). The following pic is known as Jeem Joom (Issarn style) steamboat. Usually, the non-buffet Moo Ka Ta outlets also served Jeem Joom along with Moo Ka Ta. This pot is authentic Thai/Issarn. This pot is able to take high temperature and retain the heat well. The original soup consist of Thai herbs. You just add the vegetables, tang hoon and the seafood inside the pot and enjoy. Most Jeem Joon outlets might not score well in terms of appearance or hygiene so be warned you might want to bring some po chai pills along. :p
P1200897.JPG

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Side track a little from Moo Ka Ta (BBQ pork) to Jeem Joom (Thai Style steamboat). The following pic is known as Jeem Joom (Issarn style) steamboat. Usually, the non-buffet Moo Ka Ta outlets also served Jeem Joom along with Moo Ka Ta. This pot is authentic Thai/Issarn. This pot is able to take high temperature and retain the heat well. The original soup consist of Thai herbs. You just add the vegetables, tang hoon and the seafood inside the pot and enjoy. Most Jeem Joon outlets might not score well in terms of appearance or hygiene so be warned you might want to bring some po chai pills along. :p
View attachment 2859
i prefer Moogata, Suki then Jeem Joom because the first 2 allows participation while Jeem Joom just dump everything and then wait.....i always uncover the lid and eat like steamboat but kena scolding.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i prefer Moogata, Suki then Jeem Joom because the first 2 allows participation while Jeem Joom just dump everything and then wait.....i always uncover the lid and eat like steamboat but kena scolding.....

Japan has the same type of mentality that sinkies have don't they? I hear the japanese workers have high rates of suicide same like korea.

Yes Japanese do have higher rate of suicide then the rest of the world cause japanese ppl don't allow themselves to make any mistakes .. That's very stupid as well .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You must be crazy to do business with them. They'll lose or waste your capital. Even Brits and Yanks are quite frightened. The Japs managed them well though.

Because japanese bosses are tough .. They like to control everything . But they rewards those who can do well handsomely . I'm a tough boss as well but compare to the Japanese I still got a long way to go .

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jeem Joom usually outdoor and cool evening, perfect for sian Cha Bo.:smile:

Yeap, I like Jeem Joom, the one I tasted is a light version of tom yum soup, not sure the soup have varieties, but its nice, though I still like mookataa..
Yes, many varieties of Jeem Joom soup base. I doubt the original Thai herb style can sell well as the smell can be too strong even for the Thais. Most outlet will serve a lighter version. There is also another extremely spicy dish call Tom Saab (pork or beef) served in the same type of pot.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeap, I like Jeem Joom, the one I tasted is a light version of tom yum soup, not sure the soup have varieties, but its nice, though I still like mookataa..

What's that? Never been to Thailand before. Best soup for me still bakuteh.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who so chek ark minus my points. I also never offend anybody. Don't bully old man. The kind ones please add back my points. Otherwise I moderated again. :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who so chek ark minus my points. I also never offend anybody. Don't bully old man. The kind ones please add back my points. Otherwise I moderated again. :(

Since you are quite new here .. I will give u points to start posting :wink: