• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ho Pin: CDC bonus is CONFIDENTIAL

sheryllim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Background:

Last week, we publish an open letter to Dr Teo Ho Pin seeking clarifications on the bonuses received by staff of CDC last year. He did not reply to our email. However, one of our readers, Paul, managed to get a short reply from him after a second attempt. We attached below the correspondences between Paul and Dr Teo.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6104

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Background:

Last week, we publish an open letter to Dr Teo Ho Pin seeking clarifications on the bonuses received by staff of CDC last year. He did not reply to our email. However, one of our readers, Paul, managed to get a short reply from him after a second attempt. We attached below the correspondences between Paul and Dr Teo.

It is not ofr your interest to know, how much bonuses they are paid, or how much Teo Ho Pin gets.

But if this was run by LTK or Chiam ST of the opposition, they will definitely publish the payout if any, by hook or by crook!, and they call it good governace, meritocracy & transparency!. If it is them, the glass becomes opaque!:eek:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This son-of-a-mangy-dog certainly has many things to hide.
He hid the losses of Town Councils' investment (read HDB dwellers monies) He hid the financial facts about whether the residents are overcharge for S&C chgs. And now this.
Town Councils are nothing but a collection agency. Easy money for TC to squander on risky investments.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
This matter is no joke sia, if news of these sort gets out in ST and Newpaper, imagine the upheaval, like the NKF saga... People will go vandalise CDC's signboard liao and start protesting against the government...

This Teo is trying his best to hold down the lid of this pot of hot soup sia... lest the commoners know the truth...

Like I always believe, PA is a jiat liao bee department, its monthly payroll vesus jobscopes/contribution to society are grossly overrated... like our dear PAPees MPees...

This is really a kaninabuchaocheebye way of using the people's money...

Makes my blood boil to file my income tax for 2008 now...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
He hid the losses of Town Councils' investment (read HDB dwellers monies) He hid the financial facts about whether the residents are overcharge for S&C chgs. And now this.
Town Councils are nothing but a collection agency. Easy money for TC to squander on risky investments.

I know for a fact Town Councils are collection points of jiat liao bees and corrupted people...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If this was Low Thia KIang's run constituency & Town Coluncil, you will be reading this every day in the Shitty Time, hear it on all the mediacoprse radio channels, & Tv Channels & on Channel Liar Aisa.

They will run exclusive programs, it will be five pages or more, full page news spread, with analaysis, timelines, graphics, comments & interviews.

Throw in the full swing orchestra singing in parliament...

RIGHT!,:biggrin:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
This matter is no joke sia, if news of these sort gets out in ST and Newpaper, imagine the upheaval, like the NKF saga... People will go vandalise CDC's signboard liao and start protesting against the government...

This Teo is trying his best to hold down the lid of this pot of hot soup sia... lest the commoners know the truth...

Like I always believe, PA is a jiat liao bee department, its monthly payroll vesus jobscopes/contribution to society are grossly overrated... like our dear PAPees MPees...

This is really a kaninabuchaocheebye way of using the people's money...

Makes my blood boil to file my income tax for 2008 now...

You know these PA civil servants are very eng type. I have met some of them before at a friend's function. You are right that they hold useless jobs but the good part is that they get paid for doing nothing. If this was the private sector all these PA employees would just face a quick & painless on the spot firing. So maybe they know they have iron rice bowls & are sticking to this job.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know these PA civil servants are very eng type. I have met some of them before at a friend's function. You are right that they hold useless jobs but the good part is that they get paid for doing nothing. If this was the private sector all these PA employees would just face a quick & painless on the spot firing. So maybe they know they have iron rice bowls & are sticking to this job.

You are right on! What is the meaning of civil servents? Their pay cannot be disclosed? Then? What is accountability? Either they show what they are paid and what or they are doing all the time, if not I dont think they deserve all the money.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know some of them civil servants as well working in some ministries...

Whole day eng eng chen chen, play little office politics here and there, go have long lunch, come back, surf some net, knockoff go out party and enjoy their 'hardearned' money... They are really useless pieces of shit...

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know for a fact Town Councils are collection points of jiat liao bees and corrupted people...

HOI

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

TOWN COUNCILS ARE NOTHING BUT $$$ COLLECTING FOR LKY

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, asshole here so patriotic ......worrying about tax payer money.....:oIo:

Wah! Old Loumoh Uncle! Long time no see sia?

Been resting these few days from sore asshole after been fcuked hard by me, is it???

You seem ready for more!?!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Old Loumoh Uncle! Long time no see sia?

Been resting these few days from sore asshole after been fcuked hard by me, is it???

You seem ready for more!?!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

I thought you ignore me after long time no reply..... yeh have been resting these few days from sore prick after screwing your mother.....no no your mother gone already......screwing your sisters and girlfriend........

Your are right...... I am back on more assing asshole......:biggrin::biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Background:

CDC loses so much money and yet they still pay themselves 7 months of bonuses, just like what happens now in AIG in USA, where they pay themselves millions of dollars of bonuses even when the markets is not performing at all.

All this fucking chee bye CDC, I didnt know that they have so much money in the world. Our PAPpies gave them so much money for upgrading our HDB. And since they have so much money and can do a fantastic upgrading for our HDB, and they can pay fully for our HDB upgrading, why then they still want us Singaporeans to pay 30% to 50% of the upgrading cost?

Fucking chao chee bye, they have all the money to pay the full upgrading for our HDB, but they still want us to pay a portion of it, and in return they took our taxpayers money to do stupid investment like Lehman brothers and lose big time for it. Now who is accountable for this loses? The fucking PAPpies kept silent and never want to catch the culprit, just like when Mas Selamat ran away and no one is at fault, and nobody need to answer anythin. Then if this case, please dont talk abt accountability to the Singaporeans.

So When you as our PAPpies leaders never take accountability, dont tell us Singaporeans to do it. If the trees bore rotten fruits, it is because the roots of the tree is rooten to its core. So dont tell us abt accountability.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why Old Fart keep comparing himself to Wall Street CEOs. Monkey see, monkey do.

:oIo:

CDC loses so much money and yet they still pay themselves 7 months of bonuses, just like what happens now in AIG in USA, where they pay themselves millions of dollars of bonuses even when the markets is not performing at all.

All this fucking chee bye CDC, I didnt know that they have so much money in the world. Our PAPpies gave them so much money for upgrading our HDB. And since they have so much money and can do a fantastic upgrading for our HDB, and they can pay fully for our HDB upgrading, why then they still want us Singaporeans to pay 30% to 50% of the upgrading cost?

Fucking chao chee bye, they have all the money to pay the full upgrading for our HDB, but they still want us to pay a portion of it, and in return they took our taxpayers money to do stupid investment like Lehman brothers and lose big time for it. Now who is accountable for this loses? The fucking PAPpies kept silent and never want to catch the culprit, just like when Mas Selamat ran away and no one is at fault, and nobody need to answer anythin. Then if this case, please dont talk abt accountability to the Singaporeans.

So When you as our PAPpies leaders never take accountability, dont tell us Singaporeans to do it. If the trees bore rotten fruits, it is because the roots of the tree is rooten to its core. So dont tell us abt accountability.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything and Everything connected to the PAP political structure is covered under The Official Secrets Act (OSA)?

This shows how much respect and regard they have for the voters!

Of course 66.6% won't see that as relevant. Hail PAP!

Last edited: