• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temporary Shelter

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,
Need some critical info urgently.
Am homeless now.
Where can you get temporary shelter of about 1 year in a church or temple.
Will work there as a volunteer in exchange for temporary shelter.
Kindly provide info if you do know.
Thank You very much.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't mind the record, you can always walk into a police station and assault a poodle. Hardly see one on the street nowadays.
Just kidding.
Try walking into those few high profile temples or churches directly to try your luck if it's really urgent. Keep us posted if any of them rejected you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear All,
Am homeless now.
Thank You very much.

If I am at this stage, I will rob a bank, a goldsmith shop etc. Nothing to lose, worst get caught got free stay in changi :p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear All,
Am homeless now.
Thank You very much.

If you don't mind the record, you can always walk into a police station and assault a poodle. Hardly see one on the street nowadays.
Just kidding.
Try walking into those few high profile temples or churches directly to try your luck if it's really urgent. Keep us posted if any of them rejected you.

1st option most temple will accept.
2nd option just find u enemy beat him up dont kill him/her. U will sent to jail. Meal and medical taken care off.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
not sure how you got into this predicament of being able to come online for help and having no place to stay.
nonetheless, try bunking in with your relatives or friends for a day or two. work something out. good luck.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear All,
Am homeless now.
Thank You very much.

You can try, knocking on "heaven's door", try this god's home : http://www.pap.org.sg/ but learn this song first, your worries will be gone in a jiffy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMMRrxx-Ug

But don't worry.."nobody will be left behind"...but when they find your body..it is far behind..just hang in there..:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look out for old landlady hag at block 69, bedok. she may take in one more roomer for a reamer every other night.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's not volunteering.

If I were you, I would rather sleep under flyovers and bathe at public swimming pools' bathing facilities.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
not sure how you got into this predicament of being able to come online for help and having no place to stay.
nonetheless, try bunking in with your relatives or friends for a day or two. work something out. good luck.

such a nice guy you are, and smart too. :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not volunteering.

If I were you, I would rather sleep under flyovers and bathe at public swimming pools' bathing facilities.

Yes work free to get shelter.....no food somemore.....your situation will not improve.
Rather find a paying job and get some money.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st option most temple will accept.
2nd option just find u enemy beat him up dont kill him/her. U will sent to jail. Meal and medical taken care off.

This reminds me of a group of kidney patients who steals in the airport.
They needed money for medical care....so either caught or get away they win.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear All,
Am homeless now.
Thank You very much.

I am sorry to hear, you can try a shelter such as the one below, they house families too:
http://www.lakeside.org.sg/

Best wishes to you and your family.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
such a nice guy you are, and smart too. :p

I admire you buddy, I still have a lot to learn.

three_legged_man.jpg