• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tempers frayed during last DBS meeting

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
This minibond thing is becoming silly. The initial part was reasonable - vulnerable consumers claiming to be misled.

Then last week we even had a woman who blamed DBS for 5-yr annualised return not enough to feed a dog.

Soon people will go to Hong Lim and kowpeh they didn't win the DBS lucky draw. KNN...

And our million dollar gahmen still acting blind, deaf and dumb....

Got lucky draw ah? KNN I never win leh. As per your advice, I'll protest at HL cos i spend & spend but never win credit card lucky draw. They also never sent me notice that I was not successful.

I will also meet my MP in next session to complain about this.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got lucky draw ah? KNN I never win leh. As per your advice, I'll protest at HL cos i spend & spend but never win credit card lucky draw. They also never sent me notice that I was not successful.

KNN .... PRC never do blowjob properly, also can go complain !!:eek:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN .... PRC never do blowjob properly, also can go complain !!:eek:

You can meet the MP for Geylang. He would probably demonstrate the standard BJ to you personally to assess if your expectation were too high or the PRC was sub-standard

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL! Don't forget Tan Ah Lian and his trusty Aaron Kwok microphone too...

The problem with demos and protests is people usually get caught up in a frenzy. Common sense goes out the window.

PM's decision to "liberalise" sinkapore by re-opening speaker's corner is useless if his gahmen does nothing to address the issues raised quickly. It's just like moving envelopes from one intray to another.

Z

Zombie

LOL! Don't forget Tan Ah Lian and his trusty Aaron Kwok microphone too...

The problem with demos and protests is people usually get caught up in a frenzy. Common sense goes out the window.

TKL is not interested in their common sense.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
but, but... PAP is the safe party! Many smart people lah. LKY hand picked dream team including his own family members. :p

They will look after YOUR interests :smile::smile:

Of coz we should never doubt LKY and those that he had chosen. These are the smartest of the smart. Even the smartest people in the world put together cannot beat this group of people picked by LKY.

They never commit a mistake. Never I tell you. I feel soo safe that whatever they say i just follow.

Thank you sir. BTW in case you drop dead, may you RIP.

jw5

Loyal
All these morons who are greedy deserve it. No one put a gun to their heads and asked them to part with their money. At that time, FDs pay less than 1% interest and High Notes etc pay coupon of 5%. You greedy, you ought to pay the price. Too bad. Tough shit. Learn your lesson lah. You are ultimately responsible for your own actions. If you are not greedy, no one can con you.

I never give the banks' RMs or telemarketers more than 3 seconds of my time. My immediate response on being approached is "not interested", even before they have a chance to open their mouths.
Some of them may ask you: "Why are you not interested?"
Some may ask: "How do you know what I'm going to ask you?"
What I do is I usually ask them for their name cards and the name and contact number of their immediate superior. That usually makes them go away.
The only good thing that has come out of this debacle is that most of them have gone into hiding.

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
And he replied with great confidence....and tell u the cement is the finest, the brick is the strongest, the architect is the most experienced.
Nothing to worry about.

And there you are, punting all ur sa
=================================

but condo not suppose to fall down whereas all investment are RISKY which is understooded.

You 'suppose' condo doesn't collapse, but there are condo which really collapse or near collapse.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
“What is the bank’s responsibility ? We had trust in you. Where is your trust now when we need you ?”

- Unknown investor heard ranting at DBS’s management behind closed doors

“We can never be satisfied until the bank makes a final decision.”

- Mr Chia, whose mother invested S$600,000 in high notes 5

“How the outcome turns out will decide whether if I will continue to bank with them.”

- Mr Wong, who invested S$50,000

Watch CNA video here: http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/04/tempers-frayed-during-dbs-last-dialogue-session-with-investors/

Ask those protestors just whack and riot then the DBAss management will scare, if not they'll take their own sweet time to solve these shit

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I do is I usually ask them for their name cards and the name and contact number of their immediate superior. That usually makes them go away.
The only good thing that has come out of this debacle is that most of them have gone into hiding.

if the caller is a female RM, I will say ok... confirm a time and place to meet, then will ask her to MMS her photo to me , otherwise.. how to find her ?? :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you sir. BTW in case you drop dead, may you RIP.

Spore funny place, they only want you when you are alive & can pay. When you die you must vacate leaving any useful organs behind. Don't even have 6ft of dirt for ex-NS guy:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
if the caller is a female RM, I will say ok... confirm a time and place to meet, then will ask her to MMS her photo to me , otherwise.. how to find her ?? :biggrin:
Some of these attractive females are the most dangerous.

ZMA1

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they ask, I just say: "I do not know you, so nothing you have to say will interest me." Then I just hang up the phone.

If it's in person, I don't even stop walking and I usually just walk right past them purposefully so that they will have no chance to engage me in a conversation.