• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "Teenage Text Book" Adrian Tan UpLorry at 57!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is or are reason/s that Iris Koh is alive and Adrian Tan is dead.

Iris Koh also got cancer at one time but she reversed her cancer i think and now become a certified health advisor. However, Adrian Tan got cancer and die. Let's explore the reason base on my very humble opinion.

Let's explore Adrian Tan's words:

View attachment 185904

No, as someone who understand intuition, energy reading and sensing, you mean unvaxxed are low IQ. Yeah Very true, kanna vaxxed is being bound.
i see Ego, separation, status, labeling

View attachment 185905

Free will bro, free will. bound, gagged, muffled cries for help are not respecting free will. I bet you also grow up in such an environment and programmed to follow rule by the authority for the greater good. Authority do no wrong?
i see Ego, fear based programming, labelling, scarcity mind set, control

Let's explore Iris Koh words:

displaying empathy

Love

empathy and love

Empathy and forgiveness

so who is going to 5D and who is not. who leave the Earth planet( that is moving to 5D) and who stay to be in 5D Earth planet. This is as clear and concise as it gets.

EgrieNeU8AAmspD.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told by my lawyer friend that Law Society had their annual dinner and dance last Friday, and the theme of the night is The Teenage Textbook, in memory of Adrian Tan who was the President of the Law Society when he died. Lawyers attending the dinner dressed up in school uniforms or teenage garbs.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was told by my lawyer friend that Law Society had their annual dinner and dance last Friday, and the theme of the night is The Teenage Textbook, in memory of Adrian Tan who was the President of the Law Society when he died. Lawyers attending the dinner dressed up in school uniforms or teenage garbs.
You mean like this? :biggrin:

AVOP-013-6.jpg