• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teenage girl suicide cos of Singapore education system (Acceptable?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teenage girl falls to her death at Ang Mo Kio

krystalsmall1_144003.jpg

krystalsmall2_144325.jpg

An 18-year-old girl fell to her death in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 on Saturday evening.

Krystal Aki Mizoguchi, who was half Japanese, was found dead at the foot of her block at about 7.40pm at Blk 509, Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, reported Shin Min Daily News.

She is said to have fallen from her flat on the ninth floor and according to the Chinese daily, is believed to have committed suicide due to relationship problems.

Two suicide notes were reportedly discovered. Krystal, who was to turn 19 next month, was waiting to begin classes at a private university after finishing a five-month stint as a temporary clerk at the Ministry of Education.

According to her blog, the Yishun Junior College student grew up in a single-parent family and has been living with her 17-year-old brother for three years in her current three-room flat. Her parents are believed to be separated.

Krystal is also known to have begun dating from 13 years old and since then neglected her studies.

A scan of her Facebook page revealed several cheerful photos of herself in what seemed to be a usual teenager's life.
But the last entry on her blog, dated March 5 earlier this year and which was entitled "Crash and Burn", spoke of her broken dreams after poor A-Level exam results.

Just a normal teenage life? (Screengrab from Facebook)

Just a normal teenage life? (Screengrab from Facebook)
She wrote, "PSLE, I xxxx-ed up. Couldn't get into dream secondary school."

"'O' Levels, I xxxx-ed up. Couldn't get a place in dream polytechnic course."

"Ended up transferring to YJC. I got my dreams crushed again, after seeing my 'A' Levels grades yesterday."

"Bye bye to NUS FASS and NTU Humanities".

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This gal has some serious issues and super duper low self esteem, it seems that she sees the solution to her problems is to university-up and no other alternatives.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no comments about people who are so fragile that not being able to enter local university is as though the end of the world for them.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is such a pretty girl and yet has such low self esteem. I wonder whether she has relationship problems which are the real issues.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shd hav seek advise frm counselor when feeling depressed...all is too late now...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is such a pretty girl and yet has such low self esteem. I wonder whether she has relationship problems which are the real issues.

hi there

1. honest, it is the pressure from the community, sheep educational system.
2. everything is ranked, graded and compared.
3. once you fall out the norm, you are forgotten and gone.
4. there is simply no 2nd chance.
5. there is no life in sheep teenagers.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence. The connections, sometimes tenuous, sometimes made at great cost, but often magnificent, that happened after I was gone. And I began to see things in a way that let me hold the world without me in it.

- Susie Salmon

stayaplace

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the bloody problem:

single-parent family and has been living with her 17-year-old brother for three years in her current three-room flat. Her parents are believed to be separated.

if they cannot have a fulfilling marriage, then please don't get married and affect the children.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

if they cannot have a fulfilling marriage, then please don't get married and affect the children.

Everyone should learn from PAPpy dogs. All of them happily married till they die with all their filthy money in their coffins.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very very true! that's why i decided not to get married again. spore women very troublesome.