• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teen charged with retiree's murder

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_YCMURDER06.jpg

A TEENAGER was charged yesterday with the murder of a man who was found dead in an Ang Mo Kio park last Saturday morning.

Sumanthiran Selvarajoo, 18, was arrested a few hours after he allegedly bashed up retiree Loo Nam Sheng, 64, with an umbrella.

He faces the death penalty if convicted of the crime.

Mr Loo had gone to Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West, opposite Ang Mo Kio library, for his morning exercise last Saturday.

At 6.40am, the police received a call about an assault in the area.

It is not known how Mr Loo met Sumanthiran, who lives less than 1km from the park, or why he was beaten up. But when he was found, he had cuts and abrasions on his face.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody keling shit skin!

I hope they kill this piece of shit. 18 yrs old and he'll grow up to become a worthless scum bag.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I highly suspect that old man is one of our FT hater and must had verbally abused FT badly.

FT could not take it and at that dark morning at a remote park the FT killed him with umbrella.:(

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking ah neh shit killed a retiree.. Probably will snake his way out by claiming old man trying to molest him.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking ah neh shit killed a retiree.. Probably will snake his way out by claiming old man trying to molest him.

Maybe the truth, who knows, the old Chinese Ah pek may be a closet gay, may be engaging the ah neh service & does not want to pay...what then would an old man (Chinese) got to to do with an Indian teenager??

Play tic tacc toe, or practicing prancing round the rubber trees in the garden there like the Indian movies, during the time of MGR???:biggrin:

leslie elden

This is an out and out tragedy. One man died too young. Another young man faces death. Two lives permanently damaged within a span of a few minutes.

Rather than pondering the tragedy involved, it is sad to see how some can use this tragedy to emphasize the race of the people. Using terms such as "keling", "shit skin", "m&ds" and so forth. We are all human beings. We all face death. So during this short time on earth, let's enjoy each others company rather than putting each other down. I never judge a person by anything he has not earned, achieved, or done. Race is not something that we achieve. It was the luck of the draw.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is an out and out tragedy. One man died too young. Another young man faces death. Two lives permanently damaged within a span of a few minutes.

Rather than pondering the tragedy involved, it is sad to see how some can use this tragedy to emphasize the race of the people. Using terms such as "keling", "shit skin", "m&ds" and so forth. We are all human beings. We all face death. So during this short time on earth, let's enjoy each others company rather than putting each other down. I never judge a person by anything he has not earned, achieved, or done. Race is not something that we achieve. It was the luck of the draw.

You're indeed a moron. This is a tradegy indeed but only for 1 party. The other party is a fucking bloody murderer. Trust you to even call the shit skin being hung a tradegy. He was the one that murdered the poor old man.

I can bet this with you. If it was a young chinese man that killed an old indian man you would not be writing it's a tradegy cos 2 lives are damaged but you would be calling for the chinese man's death yourself correct?

You're a disgusting racist disguising yourself as an "anti-racist". All cos the murderer is an indian that is going to be rightfully punished for his crimes do you dare to even say it's 2 lives going to be permantely damaged rather than the indian fella deserved it for comitting murder.

Oh pls calling this bloody murderer a shit skin is indeed fairly light. Trust you to even dare make comments like this at a time like this.

Seriously i want to see you defend a young chinese murderer and when he gets called racist names defend him too. If not you're a racist.

leslie elden

You're indeed a moron. This is a tradegy indeed but only for 1 party. The other party is a fucking bloody murderer. Trust you to even call the shit skin being hung a tradegy. He was the one that murdered the poor old man.

I can bet this with you. If it was a young chinese man that killed an old indian man you would not be writing it's a tradegy cos 2 lives are damaged but you would be calling for the chinese man's death yourself correct?

You're a disgusting racist disguising yourself as an "anti-racist". All cos the murderer is an indian that is going to be rightfully punished for his crimes do you dare to even say it's 2 lives going to be permantely damaged rather than the indian fella deserved it for comitting murder.

Oh pls calling this bloody murderer a shit skin is indeed fairly light. Trust you to even dare make comments like this at a time like this.

Seriously i want to see you defend a young chinese murderer and when he gets called racist names defend him too. If not you're a racist.

You have replied to my post by referring to me with terms such as moron and racist. Like I have noted before, anyone that claims his achievement is his race, being Chinese in this instance, has usually no other achievement to speak of. You are a keyboard warrior. The world seems to have too many of you. You speak as the spokesman for the Chinese. You are not. You are a loser. Like I said before, a keyboard warrior. Your intellect is all too obvious from your posts. You are at best a piece of chicken shit. See, I am becoming like you. That is the reason why you are someone to stay away from: Talking to you brings me down to your level. Learn to think well and then you will write well. Call me all the names you want but there is no escaping of this fact: A person who believes he is superior because of his race usually has no other achievement to speak.

In any event, I like your username. Don't live a life of hate. Smile and enjoy this short journey called life.

Love always,

Leslie

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have replied to my post by referring to me with terms such as moron and racist. Like I have noted before, anyone that claims his achievement is his race, being Chinese in this instance, has usually no other achievement to speak of. You are a keyboard warrior. The world seems to have too many of you. You speak as the spokesman for the Chinese. You are not. You are a loser. Like I said before, a keyboard warrior. Your intellect is all too obvious from your posts. You are at best a piece of chicken shit. See, I am becoming like you. That is the reason why you are someone to stay away from: Talking to you brings me down to your level. Learn to think well and then you will write well. Call me all the names you want but there is no escaping of this fact: A person who believes he is superior because of his race usually has no other achievement to speak.

In any event, I like your username. Don't live a life of hate. Smile and enjoy this short journey called life.

Love always,

Leslie

Changing the topic sonny?

When did i say my achievement is my race which actually is a good point in itself but let's see which of my posts did i ever write that my race was an achievement?

You sure love to delve from the topic. One old man was murdered in cold blood and you love to act like it was a tragedy that he's going to be hung for murdering someone else.

Oh of course since you love to put things in such a racial perspective i then offered you a different scenerio. If the murderer happened to be a young chinese man and the old man an indian man would you still follow your original stance in which it's a tragedy for both lives lost?

Of course not we know you're a closet racist. In this case you lament the loss of the indian's life for murdering an old man. The way you put it it's like a pity that he has to die despite committing such a henious crime like murdering someone else. Care to explain this to me huh racist?

You're a scum bag for even thinking something up along these lines it would be a dishonor for me to even engage you but i'll do it. I want to see what you're going to say.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope the authorities hang this snake skin by his freaking balls ... (of course, after a due and fair trial)...
How can he murder a chinese?

leslie elden

Changing the topic sonny?

When did i say my achievement is my race which actually is a good point in itself but let's see which of my posts did i ever write that my race was an achievement?

You sure love to delve from the topic. One old man was murdered in cold blood and you love to act like it was a tragedy that he's going to be hung for murdering someone else.

Oh of course since you love to put things in such a racial perspective i then offered you a different scenerio. If the murderer happened to be a young chinese man and the old man an indian man would you still follow your original stance in which it's a tragedy for both lives lost?

Of course not we know you're a closet racist. In this case you lament the loss of the indian's life for murdering an old man. The way you put it it's like a pity that he has to die despite committing such a henious crime like murdering someone else. Care to explain this to me huh racist?

You're a scum bag for even thinking something up along these lines it would be a dishonor for me to even engage you but i'll do it. I want to see what you're going to say.

You need to engage your brain. Your writing is simply incoherent. Let me restate my points.

1. In my first post, I noted that the man who was killed died too young. I also noted that this is a tragedy. His race simply does not matter since every live is precious. I also noted that the murder will result in the ultimate punishment for the killer. This is also tragic for the young man involved. I did not condone his act. But I felt compassion for the individual involved. I am not the only one. Many of the thoughtful posts on this issue have lamented the loss of live of one individual and the inevitable fate that awaits the young man. Others have noted that we should await for more details before we pass judgment.

2. In my first post on this topic, I called for greater civility. Don't take advantage of this tragic setting to "score" racial points. But that is exactly what you have done. You converted this murder involving two 'persons" into a "group" event: chinese versus indians. You refer to Indians using derogatory terms such as "shit skin." By resorting to such name calling, you have proven yourself to be an immature racist. Go back and read your posts. It is always about "shit skins", "m&ds", "kelings", etc. While you refer to the minority races using derogatory terms, the Chinese remain "Chinese" to you. Isn't it all too clear who you really are? Aren't there any derogatory terms for the Chinese?

3. I am not hung up on race. I am for the individual. I am Leslie. I want people to judge me for who I am and what I have achieved. I hate group-think. I abhor individuals like you who want to be identified for your race than for yourself. I consider individuals like you losers. A bad gene!

4. Most of your responses involve name calling and nonsensical statements. Let me give you an example. You said "you sure love to delve from the topic." Do you know the meaning of the word delve? You accuse me of changing the topic. I am not running away from anything. I wish you would simply think and write better. You are grabbing at straws to somehow cast me as a racist. Even here, I fail to follow your logic.

5. Jah_rastafar_I: I don't have a problem with your race. I have a problem with you. You are a mental midget. A keyboard warrior. You are someone who lobs insults behind the anonymity of the internet. Someone who wants others to recognize him for his race than for his own achievements. You are the classic racist. Look at your posts. The whole world can see who you are. I have hundreds of friends who are Chinese. I don't view them as merely Chinese. They are much more than that. They are individuals who have brought much richness to my life. I don't identify them as nameless individuals who are merely Chinese. For you, a person's race is more important than anything else. As a Singaporean, I cringe that we have individuals like you in our midst. You represent everything that is wrong about my dear country.

6. So continue with your silly posts. But sometimes, please do engage your mind. Also, feel compassion for your fellow man and woman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to engage your brain. Your writing is simply incoherent. Let me restate my points.

1. In my first post, I noted that the man who was killed died too young. I also noted that this is a tragedy. His race simply does not matter since every live is precious. I also noted that the murder will result in the ultimate punishment for the killer. This is also tragic for the young man involved. I did not condone his act. But I felt compassion for the individual involved. I am not the only one. Many of the thoughtful posts on this issue have lamented the loss of live of one individual and the inevitable fate that awaits the young man. Others have noted that we should await for more details before we pass judgment.

2. In my first post on this topic, I called for greater civility. Don't take advantage of this tragic setting to "score" racial points. But that is exactly what you have done. You converted this murder involving two 'persons" into a "group" event: chinese versus indians. You refer to Indians using derogatory terms such as "shit skin." By resorting to such name calling, you have proven yourself to be an immature racist. Go back and read your posts. It is always about "shit skins", "m&ds", "kelings", etc. While you refer to the minority races using derogatory terms, the Chinese remain "Chinese" to you. Isn't it all too clear who you really are? Aren't there any derogatory terms for the Chinese?

3. I am not hung up on race. I am for the individual. I am Leslie. I want people to judge me for who I am and what I have achieved. I hate group-think. I abhor individuals like you who want to be identified for your race than for yourself. I consider individuals like you losers. A bad gene!

4. Most of your responses involve name calling and nonsensical statements. Let me give you an example. You said "you sure love to delve from the topic." Do you know the meaning of the word delve? You accuse me of changing the topic. I am not running away from anything. I wish you would simply think and write better. You are grabbing at straws to somehow cast me as a racist. Even here, I fail to follow your logic.

5. Jah_rastafar_I: I don't have a problem with your race. I have a problem with you. You are a mental midget. A keyboard warrior. You are someone who lobs insults behind the anonymity of the internet. Someone who wants others to recognize him for his race than for his own achievements. You are the classic racist. Look at your posts. The whole world can see who you are. I have hundreds of friends who are Chinese. I don't view them as merely Chinese. They are much more than that. They are individuals who have brought much richness to my life. I don't identify them as nameless individuals who are merely Chinese. For you, a person's race is more important than anything else. As a Singaporean, I cringe that we have individuals like you in our midst. You represent everything that is wrong about my dear country.

6. So continue with your silly posts. But sometimes, please do engage your mind. Also, feel compassion for your fellow man and woman.

1. Sure feel compassion for a murderer. I wonder if you would feel the same thing if he had murdered your loved one. Many ppl know how to act all high, mighty or compassionate when it doesn't personally involve them. Yeah sure his race doesn't matter. So why did you have to mention it when i brought it up? In fact calling this murderer names on the net is the least that anyone should be worried about. If the punishment fit the crime calling some names would be way way way too lenient.

2. Oh please don't make up your own assumptions. I merely stated the situation at hand. A young indian murdered an old chinese man. I called the indian man a shit skin cos his skin has the same tone as shit. That's it. Yeah sure i'm a racist. We're all racists especially the chinese here. I don't murder or beat up non chinese ppl on the streets but i call them names on the net and wow i'm a racist. You especially love to target the chinese though correct? Everyone calls each other names and makes fun of each other's race but only the chinese are called racists. The rest get a pass. I'm sure you agree with me.

3. Wow you seriously love to pull up presumptions from your ass. Look retard. Go search on my posts. If you actually went through my posts i didn't just merely post in threads calling out shit skins or m&ds. I posted on exotic animals. I started a thread on pc gaming. I wrote on the thread about koreans praying to pigs. I wrote about the FT situation in sg. I also posted on the pc show held in suntec city. I have posted on so many wide ranging topics and yet what did you merely focus on? And then you made up this riddiculous assumption about me. Seems that you don't read too well.

4. Opps i made an error. I used the wrong word. It was diverge from the topic. Kudos to you genius. See you managed to spot a mistake i made. Congrats big man. See i give credit where credit is due.

5. Booo hoooo i can see the halo rising from the back of your head as you start thumping your chest as you pass judgement unto me. Yeah i give insults. I give them when it's due. Just like when i called you a retard. I think it really suits you. On the racial aspect, here's the facts. Ppl judge you based on your race whether you like it or not. There are forummers here that call chinese people nerds or small dicks, selfish and so on. Sam leong does it on a regular basis. Why don't you post your diatribe to him? Where are you when ppl write degradatory things on chinese? I'm balancing things out this time. I find you really low to pick such a thread to try and lecture me on racial issues. An old man was murdered here. Yet you dare to say it's a tragedy that his killer is most likely going to be hung and you're offended i called him a shit skin? You're truly shameless.

6. Compassion indeed! Did the indian fella feel any compassion when he killed the old man? Did he? Seriously i want you to answer this question for me honestly. If he had murdered your loved one say your grandfather for eg. Would you feel compassion for him? Would you?

Lastly I did give you alternative scenerios that are very easily answered to show if you're truly biased. There are many of these biased individuals here that are so-called "anti-racists" that only seem to get offended when something degradtory no matter how small is said about a non chinese. When racists are insulting chinese ppl they don't ever show up. I believe you're one of them and you might be a clone.

I gave you an alternative scenerio that is very easy to answer since it's a yes or no answer but you chose to ignore it. If the murderer was a young chinese man that killed an old indian man would you say it's a tragedy that this young chinese man has to die for committing this crime just like what you have mentioned for the indian man in this case. Very easy to answer this question just either yes or no. You didn't answer it. I'll answer it for you. You didn't answer my question because you're biased.