• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teeki's religious posts moved from coffee shop folder

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thanks to Pink Dot, anal sex in Sinkapore hits 30-year high

Teeki go and have intercourse with your mother's and sister's vagina

Hi kryonlight,
I pity you and will pray to cast the devil out of your body and you be set free. Pastor Tan is a godly man with high integrity. He has a big heart towArds the less fortunate and disadvantaged ones. He has helped many lost souls like you, seek help and treatment.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Human don't behave like human that's why have AIDS, bird flu, ebola etc etc

Thank God, we have a saviour and healer in Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism to save human race. Send all the gays to him.

rony-tan.jpg

banner.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: From big boss to kopikia

Stupidity and superstition has clouded your mind from reality and became a slave of lies. I pity you. You can never open your eyes and mind.

The difference between you and me is that I have an afterlife and you will go straight to eternal torment. Change your mind before you regret on the day of judgement. :p

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I'm so tired..........

Thank you all for the swift sendoff, even though I've not yet collected my CPF.

I'll remember you guys when I'm on the other side.

My only regret is I've not been able to fulfill all my wishes before I go.

Anyone want to join me, PM me.........but as I know I'm a timid person all along,
please knock me unconscious first and then help to throw me off the cliff at the reservoir.

It will earn you merit on the other side to donate all your CPF and savings to the mission of the grace Rony Tan the light.

rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Human don't behave like human that's why have AIDS, bird flu, ebola etc etc

bro, peace be with you.

Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism is a yellow chinese and of course the saviour and divine healer of the chinese race.

rony-tan.jpg

These are the current viruses that you see in your life time in 2014.

In the 1600- 1800s period when the evil Westerners found the Far East Asia, they came and they wanted to extinct the Chinese in Northern Asia.

The evil West wanted the whole world for themselves and used viruses warfare against the Chinese and whole Asian region to extinct them completely.

Proof was in Australia where the hundred of abos tribes were extinct and now left with 200,000 in the Northern Territory. Easter Island tribes were extinct completely.

Back in those days Chickenpox, their Western STDs and industrial diseases were incurable diseases and were spread to the Chinese and whole of East Asia.

You can see how AIDS spread so now you can feel how your Chinese forefathers suffered and died from the evil White Westerners incurable deadly viruses to extinct them. 60 Million Chinese were killed by evil whites chickenpox and STDs viruses.

knnbaccb!

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's nothing to cast out of my body. I am the Devil. I am Satan. You can't cast the devil out of the Devil. But the Devil is fully capable of casting Rony Tan out of your body.

Don't be rebellious. Free yourself from the risk of a-i-d-s. Rony Tan's door is always opned.

banner.jpg

Believe in miracle, believe in divine healing.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Healing, for those who believe, comes from higher authority. If you want to praise, praise the correct source. By highlightinevery ingle mere mortal it is no different from idolatry.
Healing, for people who claim they received, happens in every churches, temples, anywhere, any religion and not confine to particular belief.

Who can invok the higher authority? Can you stop rain? Highlighting the chosen person with the special power is not idolizing. Pastor Tan always says Catholics call themselves Christians but they have so many idolatries.

Satan is working through you to make those posts smearing pastor Tan. I will pray for you be set free. And the true will set you free. The true is every Saturday evening many Christians from other churches are attending pastor Tan's healing service. The true is very few churches have healing service. Can you name one or two of them what you said is the truth ?

Last edited:

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you believe that God heal, God will reach you anywhere. God is not waiting for you with this Tan fella at that particular place only on Saturday. I have witness many people who this Tan claimed to be healed from cancer died from cancer.
Were you with him when people say he stop the rain? Were you with him when he said he shouted to the devil to stop rocking the plane? Or you simply read from somewhere?

Where were you when god created the earth?
Where were you when Jesus was crucified?
I don't need to be there when pastor shouted to the devil to stop rocking the plane on his domestic flight in indonesia. I believe he had exercised his given power to overcome the devil. This is true faith. If you don't have faith that in the building structure of your house, you will lose sleep worrying it will collapse. You life is doomed. If his healings and miracles are all hoaxes, how come his tampines and woodland auditoriums are full every saturday night..? Open your eyes. Have faith in the holy spirit.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

please continue to be a cuckoo

You are being possessed by the evil spirit, spinning stories of naked girl, shell station, condo. Pastor Tan and the church are cleaned, they are never charged by any law of the state. Trying to bring in an errant korea church being convicted by the law of the country will not helped.

Satan, gets out of your body!

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Truth About Ebola That You Are Not Told.

Ebola is nothing compare to the power of Rony Tan

No sickness and disease is greater than Rony Tan's power of healing ... Trust in Rony Tan

You are right for once, god blessed!

Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism, the living healer of Christ with power granted by him.

rony-tan.jpg

Banner1.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: old folk says...

old folk says...

first day of seventh month, it will sure rain.
i dont believed.
but for the past 12 years,i had clocked down the past occurrence.
true enough, every single year, it happens without failed.

old folk also say aug 9th..if singapore no rain, the heaven is on our side.the country will be lucky.
i say no. cloud might be disperse off using technology.

year after year during ndp, there is no rain.

Have you heard any folk said Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism can command impending rain to be held back?[h=1]http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186647-He-can-command-impending-rain-to-be-held-back[/h]
rony-tan.jpg

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry, you got it wrong, next time hear properly ... naked LooneyTan, not naked girl

I read correctly, you wrote nake girl. Looneytan's sketchy story flipped so fast.

TeeKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "my dad spent all my saving on cigarettes"

In case Andy's dad needs spiritual guidance and healing from Rony & Looney Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism.

rony-tan.jpg

Banner1.jpg