• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tay Ping Hui is the new MIW

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
tph-mediacorp.jpg
The actor (above), told The New Paper, when asked if he would become a full-time politician: 'I would like to inspire more young people to... have a stake in the development of our country'. -- PHOTO: MEDIACORP

TELEVISION heart-throb Tay Ping Hui has revealed his political aspirations.

The 40-year-old actor, who has been a member of Young PAP - the youth wing of the ruling People's Action Party - for the last two years, told The New Paper, when asked if he would become a full-time politician: 'I would like to inspire more young people to... have a stake in the development of our country.

'Being a spectator is one thing. Being involved takes it to a new level. This is commitment. Joining PAP is a big deal,' he said in the e-mail interview with TNP, but hastened to add that going into politics full-time won't happen 'any time soon.'

Read the full story in The New Paper today.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_512461.html

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ypap recently got funeral blanket scandal, facebook imposter scandal, molest bargirl scandal. Small potatoes.
Can't wait to see this narcissist create a full sex scandal.

U

UpYoz_olo

tph-mediacorp.jpg
The actor (above), told The New Paper, when asked if he would become a full-time politician: 'I would like to inspire more young people to... have a stake in the development of our country'. -- PHOTO: MEDIACORP

TELEVISION heart-throb Tay Ping Hui has revealed his political aspirations.

The 40-year-old actor, who has been a member of Young PAP - the youth wing of the ruling People's Action Party - for the last two years, told The New Paper, when asked if he would become a full-time politician: 'I would like to inspire more young people to... have a stake in the development of our country.

'Being a spectator is one thing. Being involved takes it to a new level. This is commitment. Joining PAP is a big deal,' he said in the e-mail interview with TNP, but hastened to add that going into politics full-time won't happen 'any time soon.'

Read the full story in The New Paper today.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_512461.html

Time to apply for PR in other country if you haven't already done. If ppl like this represent PAP, Sg gone liao.....

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone think Tay Ping Hui and Foyce Le look alike ?

Even their Mandarin accent is very similar.

Your obsession with Foyce Le is not unlike Leetahbar obsession with Lamei. Incredible, any topic any thread also can include her.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obsession aside. Do you think they look and sound alike ? The same brand of unnatural Mandarin.

No. Looks no resemblance at all to me. Tay Ping Hui's Mandarin doesn't sound anything unnatural to me. I've never heard Foyce Le speak.

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
if dats calibre, kenneth shdnt have a problem getting into parliament...:smile:
Still, even actors can b pretty good presidents in usa. Haha

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
tph-mediacorp.jpg

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
He just take the easy way out buy joining the MIW. If he is so capable, why don't he join the opposition and start from scratch?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
He just take the easy way out buy joining the MIW. If he is so capable, why don't he join the opposition and start from scratch?

Then all the bank girls or celebrities who have slept with him will be known to the world. PAP keeps a tab on everything, don't forget to pay your taxi fare.:biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Looks no resemblance at all to me. Tay Ping Hui's Mandarin doesn't sound anything unnatural to me. I've never heard Foyce Le speak.

There were reports of him having dinner at a SAFRA clubhouse with a short minister that manages property and uses fudgy numbers. After PBM Jack Neo, you would think that they would have learnt their lesson. Faced with losing his annual income of $2 mil plus (with bonus) I suppose the minister must have gotten desperate enough and decded to vouch for him in spite of his Jack Neo style philandering. If they do field him, we can look forward to many interesting facts of his past coming to light ... esp since some of us know and remember him from his NUS days.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah a good career move for him ,good for his CV to show his employer ,going to be a back door MP for his self-interests ? I would NOT vote for this farker for his KUAI LAN face or shall I say SEAH LAN face. would you ?

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
so he was quite a stud in nus? Haha wonder wad faculty he hailed frm.
Gee like dat so potentially scandalous how to b whiter den white?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
tph-mediacorp.jpg
hell3r.jpg

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

I have to agree with you. Most that join are trying to take the easy route.

How can you "give back to society" when the SCUMS do not help the poor and needy properly, keep charging the citizens more and more money, AND keep PAYING THEMSELVES more higher salaries.

Is TPH not thinking about a $18,000 a month MP's salary when he joined the SCUMS? Make a statement like "GIVING BACK TO SOCIETY". PHOOEY!:oIo:

BUT very good the SCUMS picked him because this guy will get people to vote OPPOSITION instead. Just look at his photo, cover the whole face and just look at his eyes. THEY ARE EVIL EYES!Please see for yourself.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were reports of him having dinner at a SAFRA clubhouse with a short minister that manages property and uses fudgy numbers. After PBM Jack Neo, you would think that they would have learnt their lesson. Faced with losing his annual income of $2 mil plus (with bonus) I suppose the minister must have gotten desperate enough and decded to vouch for him in spite of his Jack Neo style philandering. If they do field him, we can look forward to many interesting facts of his past coming to light ... esp since some of us know and remember him from his NUS days.

I like the way you describe the property chief. Anyway, if Tay Ping Hui really gets to stand in Tampines GRC, Goh Meng Seng better be prepared. It's well known that GMS was the best Chinese rally speaker in the last GE. There's a real possibility that they try to counter that with TPH. If I recall correctly, GMS, Steve Chia and TPH were all at NUS in the same years. Perhaps GMS and SC would remember something from those days.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the way you describe the property chief. Anyway, if Tay Ping Hui really gets to stand in Tampines GRC, Goh Meng Seng better be prepared. It's well known that GMS was the best Chinese rally speaker in the last GE. There's a real possibility that they try to counter that with TPH. If I recall correctly, GMS, Steve Chia and TPH were all at NUS in the same years. Perhaps GMS and SC would remember something from those days.

Like GMS, TPH was also from SAP school.

Never mind what the Sg men think of him, I have not come across a single Sg girl who doesn't like him.

Ah...short ass getting smart these days, after intense artillery barrage from GMS. Now he is resorting to 美男計。

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like GMS, TPH was also from SAP school.

Never mind what the Sg men think of him, I have not come across a single Sg girl who doesn't like him.

Ah...short ass getting smart these days, after intense artillery barrage from GMS. Now he is resorting to 美男計。

Like that GMS in trouble...