• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi for Singaporeans ...and bank jobs for foreigners...

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is from a chat I have with a taxi driver....

1. Bank employee was retrenched in 2009 during financial crisis.
2. Thought work for a short term as taxi driver before go back to banking.
3. 2011 try to get job at bank....every bank rejected him.
4. Call his old boss for job...but boss himself also retrenched.
5. He told me, after many Singaporeans retrenched, their old jobs were later taken
by FT from a particular country so they don't even have chance to come back.

I know many will pop up and deny all this. But I heard this with my own ears. Of course I can't verify every fact said by taxi driver but he spoke ineloquent English and I am sure he is a well educated man just trying his best to support his family.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi driver bluff you....he never reveal he drive taxi earning $7k per month (alot of moolah according some here).

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

5. He told me, after many Singaporeans retrenched, their old jobs were later taken

I know many will pop up and deny all this. But I heard this with my own ears. Of course I can't verify every fact said by taxi driver but he spoke ineloquent English and I am sure he is a well educated man just trying his best to support his family.
And what is your point/grouse here?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

All Banking jobs are taken over by Ah Neh, you put ONE Ah Neh in One Bank like DBS
it spread like Cancer.. HR will only accept Ah Neh.. all other applications will be deleted or
into the Garbage can!!!

Thanks to our PAP whom we vote them in! and we got a BIG play out !!
If you meet them they say: it is?? they seem CLUELESS!!

2016 is the date to remember!! PAP will be in History Book!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Banking jobs are taken over by Ah Neh, you put ONE Ah Neh in One Bank like DBS
it spread like Cancer.. HR will only accept Ah Neh.. all other applications will be deleted or
into the Garbage can!!!

And if smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse in days or weeks time, end of PAP be sooner

THE MOMENT WE FINISHED OUR ROUNDS OF YUM SENGS AND DANCING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS, PIANO WIRES BE AROUND ALL THE FUCKING COLLABORATORS OF THE FUCKING OLD COLLABORATOR AND WE SEE THEM DANCING UNDER LAMP POSTS

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi driver bluff you....he never reveal he drive taxi earning $7k per month (alot of moolah according some here).

Whom did that bank employee, his boss & all his colleague vote for?? this is the Swiss Standard Of Living what!...they have been brought from 1st world standard to 3rd world...the 3rd world ah neh or pinoy is doing their work...and they are doing the work, the ah neh or pinoy does back home.... ha ha ha ha

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whom did that bank employee, his boss & all his colleague vote for?? this is the Swiss Standard Of Living what!...they have been brought from 1st world standard to 3rd world...the 3rd world ah neh or pinoy is doing their work...and they are doing the work, the ah neh or pinoy does back home.... ha ha ha ha

They could have voted for the PAP. But that was then. They will vote against the PAP next round. Likewise, we have to go round encouraging the 60% that though they voted for the PAP their whole life, it would be a mistake to continue doing so out of habit or fear, that they should let go off the past and vote against the PAP if they want a better life for themselves and the next generation. We have to keep coaxing the 60% out of their comfort zone to daringly vote against the PAP and we can do so by exposing the lies and flaws of the PAP relentlessly. We all have to keep up, bros.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! Good deal, taxi driver can earn 7k a month leh. Chow bankers can make 7k a month or not.

Lagi better is taxi driver are bosses, towkays! Bankers only workers nia.

See? Pappies take care sinkees boh?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also heard similar tales. That is the price you have to pay for voting the PAP and their policy of flooding this country with FTsh.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this is true.......... bloody govt either sleeping or party to such treason! Any reason to vote them in come GE 2016?
We got bastards in power.......

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
into the Garbage can!!!

count me in....

GunDober

Alfrescian
Loyal
The FT are so called faster, stronger and CHEAPER, but do they really deliver or perform? look around you in your work place , then you will know the answer.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss retrench him in favor of FT.

Boss himself kena retrenched in favour of FT.

Karma.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The FT are so called faster, stronger and CHEAPER, but do they really deliver or perform? look around you in your work place , then you will know the answer.

If the FTsh are good in their homeland, they would not have come all the way to find jobs in this tiny island. They are the rejects in their own countries. SG is just their refugee camp to find three meals a day. Only the idiots see them as talents but all locals know they are rubbish.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This what a Masters degree cab-driver has got to tell Pinkie the pondang:

Masters Degree Cabby:

February 16, 2014 at 6:44 pm Masters Degree Cabby (Quote)

You open the floodgate for so many foreigners to occupy my country and cause me to be a cab-driver, despite my parents who made so many personal sacrifices for me to seek tertiary education, and now you’ve got the audacity to ask me to defend these foreign bastards who are my immediate enemies.

Arsehole PM, you must be joking or dreaming!

Unless you immediately reverse the existing policy to allow these foreigners to freely come in to occupy our little island and create so many social ills; in the event of conflict or war, my comrades and I will not fight for you.

Rating: +15 (from 15 votes)

Source ~ TRE.