• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi driver pretending change tire obstruct bus stop & read newspaper

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCk1NlJZXzc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCk1NlJZXzc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

erz Taxi driver won't fix his own broken tire by himself, he however left his taxi with bus stop to cause obstruction and danger to public buses as he read news paper at a comfortable spot. He displayed is spare tire, and jack and tools on the ground to stage a false PRETENDED repair, only to cover his own position, in case of collision by the buses.

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
erz Taxi driver won't fix his own broken tire by himself, he however left his taxi with bus stop to cause obstruction and danger to public buses as he read news paper at a comfortable spot. He displayed is spare tire, and jack and tools on the ground to stage a false PRETENDED repair, only to cover his own position, in case of collision by the buses.

do u know his address?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don,t see anything wrong! who will so stupid "prevent" to change tire and read newspaper at that manner. believe he found out he can't change tire or simply too tired or the change tire gear cockup and waiting 4 technician to arrive

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must be a fucking little chickenshit stomper who only knows how to KPKB on stomp and consider yourself some fucking civic minded hero!

Really civic mindedness would have seen a person find out what is wrong from the taxi driver and fucking HELP rather than being a fucking kuniang, mummy's boy COWARD and secretly take video WITHOUT lifting a finger.

Fuck you and fuck your camera, fucking stinkaporean!

:oIo::oIo:

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCk1NlJZXzc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be a fucking little chickenshit stomper who only knows how to KPKB on stomp and consider yourself some fucking civic minded hero!

Really civic mindedness would have seen a person find out what is wrong from the taxi driver and fucking HELP rather than being a fucking kuniang, mummy's boy COWARD and secretly take video WITHOUT lifting a finger.

Fuck you and fuck your camera, fucking stinkaporean!

:oIo::oIo:

You post yr handphone # here next time there is an asshole selfish taxi obstruct traffic and enjoy reading newspaper I phone you to go FOC service.:biggrin:

If hard working taxi uncle tried to change tire and be considerate for the public, I will consider to help. That fellow relax and read newspaper while traffic became obstructed and unsafe. Who would help him when he is not doing anything. Best thing is to photo him and expose him.

If accident happened I will testify against him!

:mad:

Moron!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are such crap! holding prejudice aginst cab drivers. These scenarios are common. Let me tell you, he is waiting for assistance from taxi company to come. It's not that he is not doing anything, idiot! So while waiting, he read newspaper. Dun stupidly jump to conclusion.:oIo:

You post yr handphone # here next time there is an asshole selfish taxi obstruct traffic and enjoy reading newspaper I phone you to go FOC service.:biggrin:

If hard working taxi uncle tried to change tire and be considerate for the public, I will consider to help. That fellow relax and read newspaper while traffic became obstructed and unsafe. Who would help him when he is not doing anything. Best thing is to photo him and expose him.

If accident happened I will testify against him!

:mad:

Moron!

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are such crap! holding prejudice aginst cab drivers. These scenarios are common. Let me tell you, he is waiting for assistance from taxi company to come. It's not that he is not doing anything, idiot! So while waiting, he read newspaper. Dun stupidly jump to conclusion.:oIo:

He is selfish so it does not matter weather he was taxi or ice-cream van or delivery pickup. He is just selfish and Chow Boh Lan.

I never jump to conclusion. He IS waiting you are right, that is because he is selfish and lazy and inconsiderate. He is waiting for traffic to be jammed and other people to suffer from accident. :oIo:

He is waiting for SOME ONE ELSE to do all the dirty works, and he will only call and wait while reading newspaper. That's right! What else will he do?

Will he push taxi to a place that is not obstructing?

Will he help to guide / direct traffic?

Will he even be nearer to observe and ensure safety?

Will he simply change the tire and drive away?

SURELY NOT!

NEVER!

NO PLAN TO DO WHAT SO EVER!

Correct?

Just call & wait and enjoy and leave all the troubles and risks to others!

If people actually died there, he cover his ass to show what he left on the floor to say he was there doing HIS BEST!

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is rather obvious that you are such a crap who try to cover for that fellow taxi driver just only because you are one. You would do any time the same fucking stunt on the road won't you! I hope you PUNCHEK EVERYDAY!
:biggrin:

Just joking lah KNN!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don,t see anything wrong! who will so stupid "prevent" to change tire and read newspaper at that manner. believe he found out he can't change tire or simply too tired or the change tire gear cockup and waiting 4 technician to arrive

Krafty ???

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You speak for yourself ??? :confused:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not easy to change the tire of Merz. Tried doing it once but don't even know how to use the jack - just a single bar.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot be krafty lah....he wears a tie and tucks his shirt in and looks smart in order to attract the meimei:biggrin:

Anyway, the driver is in a bus bay rather than the side of the road and the tow truck saves the day eventually.

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not easy to change the tire of Merz. Tried doing it once but don't even know how to use the jack - just a single bar.

Alamak!

change-flat-tire-mercedes-car-800X800.jpg

http://www.ehow.com/how_6071936_change-flat-tire-mercedes-car.html

How to Change Flat Tire on a Mercedes Car
By Vanessa Padgalskas, eHow Contributor
updated: May 6, 2010
I want to do this! What's This?
Using a jack to raise the car.
Using a jack to raise the car.
Heat and flat tire image by Vladimir Jovanovic from Fotolia.com

If you do not have the Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance program, which lets you call a Mercedes representative and have someone come to your location and change your flat tire, you will need to know how to change the flat yourself. Changing a flat tire on a Mercedes is the same as changing a flat tire on any car.
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Instructions
Things You'll Need:

* Jack
* Lug wrench
* Spare tire

Drive your car to the side of the road in a safest spot as possible where you will avoid oncoming traffic. Park your car in a flat place, so you can easily jack up the car. Put on the parking brake and your hazard lights.

Locate your Mercedes-Benz spare tire, lug wrench, and car jack located in the trunk of your car. Lift up the trunk liner to find the tire and tools. The Mercedes jack is like any other jack. It just needs to be opened to the primary position in order to work.

Loosen the lug nuts on the flat tire with the lug wrench. The five lug nuts are located around the Mercedes star logo in the center of the rim. Do not remove the lug, only loosen them about one turn.

Place the jack under the car and raise the Mercedes until the tire is about 1 1/2 inches off the ground. If you look under the car you will see a flat area where your jack will fit. If you are changing a front tire, the jack point will be behind the inner part of the tire. If you are changing a back tire, the jack point will be in front of the inner part of the tire. Refer to your Mercedes-Benz owner's manual for an exact picture of the jacking points.

Use the lug wrench to completely remove all five lug nuts, then pull the tire straight out to remove it. You may need to kick the tire to loosen it before pulling it off.

Clean the wheel contact surfaces. There may be dust and particles on the areas where the spare tire fits onto the car.

Put the spare tire on the car. Push it on straight with the lug nuts holes aligned until it cannot go any further.

Put the lug nuts on the spare tire and screw them in loosely just so they are attached and the spare tire stays on the car.

Lower the Mercedes to the ground by cranking the jack counter-clockwise and remove the jack from underneath the car.

Tighten the lug nuts in a star pattern. Tighten the top lug to 50 percent tightness then tighten the opposite lug nut to 50 percent and continue to tighten all lug nuts like you are drawing a star. Repeat again and tighten the lugs completely. It is important to tighten the lugs in a star pattern so that the tire is secured straight.

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCk1NlJZXzc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fCk1NlJZXzc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It appears to me that he is waiting for the technician to come help change his tyres, meanwhile the hazard lights are on, his luggage compartment is full open and his spare tires are on the floor, no attentive driver is gonna miss all that.

Pushing the car, I am not sure if you can do that on an auto gear car...

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears to me the is waiting for the technician to come change his tyres, meanwhile the hazard lights are on, his luggage compartment is full open and his spare tires are on the floor, no attentive driver is gonna miss all that.

Pushing the car, I am not sure if you can do that on an auto gear car...

Regardless auto or manual can be pushed.

Pushed does not mean push-start. Push start is when your battery can no longer crank, some auto gear very hard to push crank while others can.

As long as you can put to neutral you can push / pull / tow.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i doubt you are a driver! he did not even stop his car in the middle of the road. at least his vehicle is at the side bay which is a bus-stop, do all vehicles drive into a bus-top.NO! Only buses by right. So stop whining, you sow!:biggrin:

He is selfish so it does not matter weather he was taxi or ice-cream van or delivery pickup. He is just selfish and Chow Boh Lan.

I never jump to conclusion. He IS waiting you are right, that is because he is selfish and lazy and inconsiderate. He is waiting for traffic to be jammed and other people to suffer from accident. :oIo:

He is waiting for SOME ONE ELSE to do all the dirty works, and he will only call and wait while reading newspaper. That's right! What else will he do?

Will he push taxi to a place that is not obstructing?

Will he help to guide / direct traffic?

Will he even be nearer to observe and ensure safety?

Will he simply change the tire and drive away?

SURELY NOT!

NEVER!

NO PLAN TO DO WHAT SO EVER!

Correct?

Just call & wait and enjoy and leave all the troubles and risks to others!

If people actually died there, he cover his ass to show what he left on the floor to say he was there doing HIS BEST!

jumpmrt

Alfrescian
Loyal
i doubt you are a driver! he did not even stop his car in the middle of the road. at least his vehicle is at the side bay which is a bus-stop, do all vehicles drive into a bus-top.NO! Only buses by right. So stop whining, you sow!:biggrin:

I will not stop fucking selfish drivers like these.

1. This selfish moron obviously can still drive with flat tire that is what he did.

2. Instead of stopping in CAR PARK (he have to pay cashcard) or small lane he SELECTED BUS STOP

3. Reason is SELFISH because he is SAFE & COMFORTABLE himself. He purchased drinks and newspaper at convince & comfy place for HIMSELF.

4. He did so at the expense of so many others people like me, the bus stop user.

5. A bus stop is not a automotive service station, nor a emergency car park, not a 7-Eleven to buy drinks and newspaper, not a rest stop. The bus stop is for bus and passengers only.

You are trying to cover him because you are the same type and you do the same selfish act.

You try to argue obviously flawed excuses.

You exposed yourself by that.

I ask people to do what I did, record and expose SELFISH drivers on the road. Don't take it easy.