• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tao Li Selfish Behaviour...

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give the poor girl a break. She donated money back to the School.

'I've been in Singapore for five years but, up to now, the SSA has not paid for my overseas training. It's been paid for by my school,' said Tao Li, the Sportswoman of the Year who came to Singapore in 2003 and received citizenship in 2005.

She had donated part of her $312,500 Asian Games MAP award - a reward for her 50m butterfly gold and 100m butterfly bronze - to the Sports School, and gave Churchill a present which was 'not very cheap'.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN... This is the problem when taking in FTs....... Who to blame? The more clever peoples will have and know the answer.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this little small island,EVERYTHING EVERYTHING boils down to MONEY MONEY MONEY.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
U NO MONEY ??? U DIE IS YOUR BUSINESS.