• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tanjung Pagar Opposition Team disqualified?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read from CNA forum that the opps team at Tanjung Pagar was disqualified due to late submission (35 sec) because seconder has trouble filling up their forms?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read from CNA forum that the opps team at Tanjung Pagar was disqualified due to late submission (35 sec) because seconder has trouble filling up their forms?

Ng Teck Siong arrived at 11.20 am and they disqualified him. Old fart chickened out!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
But it remain a fact that they are doing things last minute. Don't they know that every eyes on Tanjung Pagar now and any screw ups will get whack by the whole Singapore? Why must time jun jun to be last minute submission? Is this Ng Teck Siong a last minute substitute? If not, his back side is going to be screwed by 4Mil people!!!!

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
there are rules to follow.. they didnt submit the form before 12noon.. they only have themselves to blame..
LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LOVE THE KING!!!! LKY!!! LKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ng Teck Siong arrived at 11.20 am and they disqualified him. Old fart chickened out!

Just observe how that new candidate SAF COA behave and also when he give his thank you speech. Rightfully he should be happy like a bunny.
However he doesn't seem to be happy about the outcome. Something fishy has been going on there.

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky 'do not' have 2 submit any nomination form
yet he auto may d candidate of tg pagar

But it remain a fact that they are doing things last minute. Don't they know that every eyes on Tanjung Pagar now and any screw ups will get whack by the whole Singapore? Why must time jun jun to be last minute submission? Is this Ng Teck Siong a last minute substitute? If not, his back side is going to be screwed by 4Mil people!!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sincere candidate usually don't do thing at the last minutes. It is too risky and they created opportunity for messy things when in a rush. So don't blame the election department. I hate late comers for being undecisive only to scramble thru when the times are ticking.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you. Its best to have them disqualified to teach the opposition a lesson.

I really looked forward to witness a fight at TG.....

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
not a waste as well
coz
BY FACT .... lky will still win tgp ....even he lie down in hospital bed

let give him a "farwell gift"

I fully agree with you. Its best to have them disqualified to teach the opposition a lesson.

I really looked forward to witness a fight at TG.....

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LOVE THE KING!!!! LKY!!! LKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leekuanyew-listening.jpg

"Thank you my slave. # More good years ahead"

# Applies only to MIWs and top civil serpents

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 basic facts:

1. Oppo late
2. LEEgime SPLIT HAIR & exploited above
3. Commissioner of Oath slow

My video uploading - stand by.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng Teck Siong owes Singapore a good explanation. He has betrayed the people of Tanjong Pagar GRC, many who are true blue Singaporeans and are in the very last years on this Earth, wanting to cast their votes. They are the people who made Singapore and deserve a voice by their vote. If you missed out due to your negligience, you, Ng Teck Siong, are welcomed to the balcony of the 25th floor. What time did the centre open? Why 1120hr?

Last edited:

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 basic facts:

1. Oppo late
2. LEEgime SPLIT HAIR & exploited above
3. Commissioner of Oath slow

My video uploading - stand by.

No wonder when I observe his thank you speech, he has got this "guilty looking" face and that SAF COA new candidate doesn't seems to have that "glory looking" face either.