• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tanglin halt 16 storey - chicken wing

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hope this clears everything

TanglinHalt.jpg

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their chicken wing every fast finished each time I patron them last time.
Every time wrong timing for me.:(

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope this clears everything

TanglinHalt.jpg

Thanks for the clarification.

Probably thats why need to add 'Aljunied' in front of the Chup Lao to differentiate between Tanglin Halt and Circuit Road. BTW I think most younger generation do not know this type of old 'nick names' anymore. :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks for the clarification.

Probably thats why need to add 'Aljunied' in front of the Chup Lao to differentiate between Tanglin Halt and Circuit Road. BTW I think most younger generation do not know this type of old 'nick names' anymore. :(

Many will not know, but some may know but not sure why. Look at those old blocks will tell. (new ones like my mom's block 90 is like 40 storeys tall)