• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock ups the play with VIDEO!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing much from the video leh. All I heard from another interview video in the channel is competition, competition is good....and more competition.:(

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
There I made it better. I think its one of the supporters who did it. Quite badly done unfortunately... must be some pig farmer from Ama Keng... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PIG FARMER TRIES TO MAKE VEEDEO!!! :p

[video=youtube;9IaK2MlQ6HQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IaK2MlQ6HQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I don't like the use CPF for education. I think it is one of the reason why education now so fucking expensive. If your CPF cannot use for education and you got no money to pay, means gahmen has less reason to up the fee. This is one minus point for Tan Cheng Bock for me.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I dont agree with your logic. If we expect our income to grow, then other cost will also grow. Therefore, using CPF for a certain purpose is not the contributing factor. Look at the items that contributes to our cost of living where CPF cannot be applied, these cost also go up mah.

I look at it this way. If we can use cpf for education, our disposable income which otherwise will have to be used towards paying education fees can be saved as liquid cash in hand at our control. I see it as a means to use cpf which is otherwise frozen.

1. IMO, if education cost is cheap with heavy subsidy then people may not treasure it and put in their best efforts to complete their academic training asap. If abused, it is an unproductive waste of tax payers' money.

2. But I believe health care for chronic and critical cases should be heavily subsidized or free. In this respect, no one want to kenna sick even it treatment is free. Then again, if free treatment at what kind of quality.:o Maybe animal take the medicine also cannot kenna cure.:(

Actually I don't like the use CPF for education. I think it is one of the reason why education now so fucking expensive. If your CPF cannot use for education and you got no money to pay, means gahmen has less reason to up the fee. This is one minus point for Tan Cheng Bock for me.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro unrepented. I think I not phrase my thoughts properly. What I want to say is, the costs of educatin cannot rise as fast when people don't have extra source to pay from. This case it is CPF. Use CPF to pay for anything is use future money, because CPF is retirement money. Look at HDB, healthshield. The costs will go up when income go up. But if you throw in more money through CPF use, you only make inflation faster!

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with u on cpf 4 education.
c wat they done when we can use cpf buy hdb flat .... sa-pu till u dry dry!!