• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taliban smoking too much opium. They are protecting Buddhist artefacts instead of blowing it up.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talibans are considering switching to Buddhism cos they're sick n tired of wearing turbans, carrying arms everywhere they go to n hurting others... :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can develop tourism in these areas
These areas are rich in history. If the Talibans are savvy enough to promote their country as a form of tourist attractions, international tourists would flock to the country to see these ancient statues just like what the Egyptians are doing for their pyramids. But problem is the Taliban will probably provide their own wicked entertainment for the tourists by having some beheading sessions in the middle of some barren land.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
These areas are rich in history. If the Talibans are savvy enough to promote their country as a form of tourist attractions, international tourists would flock to the country to see these ancient statues just like what the Egyptians are doing for their pyramids. But problem is the Taliban will probably provide their own wicked entertainment for the tourists by having some beheading sessions in the middle of some barren land.

Safety. Security.

Start with those 2 first. Even people living in Afghanistan want to get out. Much less tourists?

I know many siao lang will want to go though.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Safety. Security.

Start with those 2 first. Even people living in Afghanistan want to get out. Much less tourists?

I know many siao lang will want to go though.
and sex. sex is still the big seller on the planet. don’t need to look further than prc - prostitute reseller center.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a scene from the movie "Charlie wilson's war". The ending. After raising a billion to arm the afghans, when the russians left, the congress refuse to provide even a million to rebuild the schools

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afghanistan in the 70s was a hippie destination because of the drugs and exotic cultural appeal. I think it will be a big selling point as Wahhabi islam is quite relaxed on drugs.

Beheadings and executions still cannot be Taliban's attraction nowadays. ISIS already cornered that market with their excellent digital marketing LOL

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talibans are mostly gays n they hate women...
Actually it's the reverse. Afghanistan always had a very perverse tradition of rich men fucking young boy servants or dancers. It was the Taliban who came in to put a stop to that. It's called bacha bazi.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

When the US invaded, some soldiers got into trouble for trying to intervene but the higher ups told them to mind their own business.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it's the reverse. Afghanistan always had a very perverse tradition of rich men fucking young boy servants or dancers. It was the Taliban who came in to put a stop to that. It's called bacha bazi.

When the US invaded, some soldiers got into trouble for trying to intervene but the higher ups told them to mind their own business.
Don't be misled, they're actually all the same... Same country, same people, so called Taliban law is just a disguise! All perverts.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

In their demented mind, mol3sting or sexually abusing young boys is not as sinful as doing it to a girl

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In their demented mind, mol3sting or sexually abusing young boys is not as sinful as doing it to a girl
That's the culture. Women's virginity is sacred to Muslims so they fuck any hole available. My friends from UK tell me paki girlfriends are fun because they always give the best BJs and always do anal. As long as they don't fuck their CB holes. So condoms are never required

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the culture. Women's virginity is sacred to Muslims so they fuck any hole available. My friends from UK tell me paki girlfriends are fun because they always give the best BJs and always do anal. As long as they don't fuck their CB holes. So condoms are never required
LOL this is quite a revelation. I ever read online of Paki parents in the UK checking the virginity of their rebel westernised daughters. The mom would do a check on the pussy but probably not the daughter's karcheng. All findings would be relayed to the father. If daughter confirmed already lost her virginity, dad would carry out harsh beatings or even kill her in the name of family honour.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Looks like persian!
Greek
1632046053858.png

Screenshot_20210919-180034.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I must say, the statue looks more Greek than Buddhist

sharp observation. this is the period where greek influence and buddhism mix. in fact the pureland cult in buddhism is believe to be a mix of Christian influence and buddhism that arises from around this region/period (unpopular opinion but this has strong scholar backing from research).

something like how the chinese buddhism in Sg/Malaysia region is a bastard form of Toaist/common folks belief and buddhism.