• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese Woman Heartbroken After Her Boyfriend Started Treating Her Like A Prostitute

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese Woman Heartbroken After Her Boyfriend Started Treating Her Like A Prostitute

Love and sex usually go hand in hand, but a relationship built on sex alone is not one that can last. This Taiwanese woman understood that after her relationship turned sour when she realised all her boyfriend wanted from her was sex.

A romantic relationship should usually contain more than just making love. But, it’s unfortunate that some seem to think their partner owes them sex and are willing to coerce them into it. So, it’s no surprise that this lady eventually decided to break up with her boyfriend after he kept treating her “like a prostitute”.

A Taiwanese lady recently took to an online forum to vent after suffering under her boyfriend. Apparently, their relationship had started out fine, although she had noticed his high libido from the beginning. However, as their sexy times happened naturally, she was still fairly accepting of it.

Unfortunately, things started getting stranger the longer their relationship progressed. The lady once brought up masturbation with him and was dumbfounded when he admitted he rarely did it and asked her, “Why would I still masturbate when I have you?” He also continued to make more demands of her, such as having sex before a date, which left her uncomfortable.

It wasn’t long before she noticed that her boyfriend only cared about having sex, and was not willing to do much else. Additionally, he tried to seduce her with money to continue their relationship. He later told her that he could not “do it himself” because of his religious beliefs. As such, he hoped she could help with his sexual desires. His confession only left her upset that her boyfriend was attempting to use religion to blackmail her into sex.

When she finally told him she didn’t want to have sex, she received several messages claiming that she actually “wants it very much” and calls asking for an explanation. When he realised she was not budging on the matter, he started getting more irritable.

He began reprimanding her, claiming he had paid for her meals, and threatened to stop seeing her. “If you want to meet me, you need to come to my house. If you don’t help me, I won’t help you either!” he allegedly told her. The woman admitted that while he had paid the bills when they went out together, she also made sure to buy food and drinks for him as well.

Things came to a head when she realised her boyfriend was treating her like a prostitute. She felt that he was assuming he could have sex with her as long as he had money. Needless to say, netizens were quick to advise her to break up with him. Several reassured her that she could find someone better while others offered sympathy and encouragement for her situation.

Well, the good news is that she later shared that she had broken up with him! No further information was offered about her emotional state, but, we sincerely hope she manages to find a better boyfriend in the future.

Link: https://hype.my/2023/330035/taiwanese-woman...ing-prostitute/

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should learn from the Kelantan Öbedient Wives Club" to get some pointers ... "OWC" motto is act like a prostitute to please your man.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love my GF to behave like prostitute so that every fucking session is basically money-saving act for me.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But there are those who are more than prostitutes. They sell their souls for political power, influence and huge bungalows

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Love and sex usually go hand in hand, but a relationship built on sex alone is not one that can last. This Taiwanese woman understood that after her relationship turned sour when she realised all her boyfriend wanted from her was sex.

A romantic relationship should usually contain more than just making love. But, it’s unfortunate that some seem to think their partner owes them sex and are willing to coerce them into it. So, it’s no surprise that this lady eventually decided to break up with her boyfriend after he kept treating her “like a prostitute”.

A Taiwanese lady recently took to an online forum to vent after suffering under her boyfriend. Apparently, their relationship had started out fine, although she had noticed his high libido from the beginning. However, as their sexy times happened naturally, she was still fairly accepting of it.

Unfortunately, things started getting stranger the longer their relationship progressed. The lady once brought up masturbation with him and was dumbfounded when he admitted he rarely did it and asked her, “Why would I still masturbate when I have you?” He also continued to make more demands of her, such as having sex before a date, which left her uncomfortable.

It wasn’t long before she noticed that her boyfriend only cared about having sex, and was not willing to do much else. Additionally, he tried to seduce her with money to continue their relationship. He later told her that he could not “do it himself” because of his religious beliefs. As such, he hoped she could help with his sexual desires. His confession only left her upset that her boyfriend was attempting to use religion to blackmail her into sex.

When she finally told him she didn’t want to have sex, she received several messages claiming that she actually “wants it very much” and calls asking for an explanation. When he realised she was not budging on the matter, he started getting more irritable.

He began reprimanding her, claiming he had paid for her meals, and threatened to stop seeing her. “If you want to meet me, you need to come to my house. If you don’t help me, I won’t help you either!” he allegedly told her. The woman admitted that while he had paid the bills when they went out together, she also made sure to buy food and drinks for him as well.

Things came to a head when she realised her boyfriend was treating her like a prostitute. She felt that he was assuming he could have sex with her as long as he had money. Needless to say, netizens were quick to advise her to break up with him. Several reassured her that she could find someone better while others offered sympathy and encouragement for her situation.

Well, the good news is that she later shared that she had broken up with him! No further information was offered about her emotional state, but, we sincerely hope she manages to find a better boyfriend in the future.

Link: https://hype.my/2023/330035/taiwanese-woman...ing-prostitute/
The BF give her $50/1/1 everytime they do happy happy things isiz?