• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese slut got fucked by AMDK bf till her cb phua! 6 times in a night.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The blackie lanjiao makes women go crazy.

bbc.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese son of slut are always so evil so self entitled to tel lies do dirty tricks to harm people. She said it clearly in the video she is from 国内 and that means China not Taiwan. Your Cantonese mother is the slut open leg gave birth no teach raised beast bully womEn. Pui!
You professional whore one night suck how many cocks? At least 144? Your cunt mouth must be sausage lips, should knock out all your teeth and use your cunt mouth as a fuckhole.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore support Cantonese @Balls2U using lies to smear Taiwanese when the woman already said she is from China not Taiwan. And that’s how you self entitled criminal bully dogs did to me too smearing a virgin repeatedly as slut whore mistress. The truth doesn’t matters to dogs, don’t like you only they feel self entitled to abuse you smear you. And that’s the difference between me high class human and you criminal bully dogs. Everything I said about people I don’t like is a fact. Pui! View attachment 181150View attachment 181149

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly the same as my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell use dirty tricks to attack weaker vulnerable people. 够贱!呸!
Useless people that are the real slut whore mistress like to accuse others what they are indeed. 呸!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typical Taiwanese slut cum attention-whore..................6 times from 1 guy.....................bullcrap lah................see her face also sian liao..............figure also nothing to shout about.........

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical Taiwanese slut cum attention-whore..................6 times from 1 guy.....................bullcrap lah................see her face also sian liao..............figure also nothing to shout about.........
You typical criminal bully dog don’t bother to watch and repeat lies despite I already pointed to you she said it herself she is from China and not Taiwan. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You typical criminal bully dog don’t bother to watch and repeat lies despite I already pointed to you she said it herself she is from China and not Taiwan. Pui!
And her story is not even that of a slut with multiple sex partners unlike @Balls2U Cantonese whore mother. Typical criminal bully dogs twisting stories to suit their evil intent. 真贱!