• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Table Tennis Women's Final: "China" vs China - Who will win?

michaely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those whom feel proud of our women's table tennis achievements, please read below.

I had a chat with a China friend and when it came to the topic of olympic, I asked for his opinion about the table tennis women's final tonight, his reply: "To them Chinese people, no matter which team wins the gold, it's afterall a game of China vs China, the ultimate winner in the match is still China."

Come to think of it, we're just using money to buy medals, there's no pride even if we win gold, only stupid singgies will believe that it's a match between S'pore vs China, haha :biggrin:

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
China will win, unless China wants to carry MM Lee (the person that was called old fark)'s balls :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come to think of it, we're just using money to buy medals, there's no pride even if we win gold, only stupid singgies will believe that it's a match between S'pore vs China, haha :biggrin:

That is why i say, Sinkie govt has kick their integrity out by telling the world they can't have a champion and need to buy one.

I talk to my USA fren and he tells me about his Michale Gold swimmer and i reply that he is lucky to have his own true national pure local breed to have a gold. He is amazed by his achievement. 7 gold for a guy. wow!!!

I tell him that I feel ashamed that SG potential gold winner are not local breed.

USA Fren: Really? i didn't know that.

Me: Oh, of course you dun know. Maybe you can ask michale to swim for SG, The sg govt can pay him $7 million for 7 gold.

USA fren: That is a good idea. I don't think he look a bit like a Singaporean.

Me: Oh yes, genetically.

USA fren: HA HA!!!