• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Syrian rebels are worse than Assad regime...

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to Christians living in Syria.

The rebel side consists of various terrorists groups from
Saudi and 0Pakistan. Assad has been around for decades
During this period, his regime has been benign although
there were human rights violation, they were not severe.

The main reason for US to want to intervene isAssad is
a valuable ally of Russia in the middle east. This is exactly
the same situation as Afghanistan in which the US supported
Muslim rebels against a secular govt because the govt was an ally
of Russia. These rebels later took over and became the Taleban
and linked to 911 attacks.

Up until about a year ago, advocates of intervention in Syria’s civil war hoped that a relatively liberal government could replace the Assad regime. They pointed to the ideological moderates in the Free Syrian Army as a source for potential leaders. But since that time, the FSA has become sidelined by radical and violent Islamists from around the region. In Foreign Policy, Thomas Pierret, a lecturer in contemporary Islam at the University of Edinburgh and author of Religion and State in Syria: The Sunni Ulama from Coup to Revolution, explains what happened.

To me it is disappointing to see Obama who received the Nobel Peace
prize starting another war or trying to tilt the delicate balance in middle east

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
What matter most is whose interests they serve in the context of international politics. International justices is never absolute but relative.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
What matter most is whose interests they serve in the context of international politics. International justices is never absolute but relative.
tragic syrian pple become collateral.
damage sacrificial lambs for.the
big powers.

I am very.disappointed with obama
this was.not what he.stood for.when
he.became.president

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....I am very.disappointed with obama
he.became.president

That's the main reason why I do not like politicians. They're good at misleading the public for their own agenda. I'd say the honest ones make no qualms about lining their own pockets.

It all started with George Washington's statement "I cannot tell a lie."

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the real target is the hezbollah in syria. the chem attack is just a pretext and excuse.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to Christians living in Syria.

The rebel side consists of various terrorists groups from
Saudi and 0Pakistan. Assad has been around for decades
During this period, his regime has been benign although
there were human rights violation, they were not severe.

The main reason for US to want to intervene isAssad is
a valuable ally of Russia in the middle east. This is exactly
the same situation as Afghanistan in which the US supported
Muslim rebels against a secular govt because the govt was an ally
of Russia. These rebels later took over and became the Taleban
and linked to 911 attacks.

To me it is disappointing to see Obama who received the Nobel Peace
prize starting another war or trying to tilt the delicate balance in middle east

It is pretty obvious, otherwise most nations would have gone along with US decision. Weakling France is facing a crippling economy hence the only supporter. I miss the times of Jacques Chirac who would show a middle finger to the Americans. But wait... there is another tiny nation that is firmly behind the US... who ah??

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When two groups of thugs attack each other, the rest of the world should simply stand back and let the cull take place.

It doesn't matter who wins as long the overall numbers are reduced in the process.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
When two groups of thugs attack each other, the rest of the world should simply stand back and let the cull take place.

It doesn't matter who wins as long the overall numbers are reduced in the process.

This makes some sense...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
But then we've got this idiotic clown who want to punish Syria

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
take his nobel peace prize away from him. he is a warmonger just like bush.

Last edited:

SingaporeNINJA

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your birth country Iran is backing Syria....

You're a traitor of the great persian empire.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
tragic syrian pple become collateral.
damage sacrificial lambs for.the
big powers.

I am very.disappointed with obama
he.became.president

Tragic that common Sinkie like yourself became collateral when you chose to view the PaP as a serving gov than a self serving one.

You could even add that you are disappointed with LKY and what he once stood for.

But this still does not discount the fact that Sinkie are still BALLESS!LOL

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both sides are equally as bad as each other.

I notice the fanatical Islamists (in fact Muslims in general) have remained noticeably quiet as their brothers and sister get slaughtered.
but when infidels get involved, that's a different story...