• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Syed why this hui chink nev go fasting instead go dancing? Will syed whip her ass if he bump onto her?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! My kind of hui. Bonus is she can cook great kebabs instead of tasteles chinese food.
I also dancing and not fasting in ramadan.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! My kind of hui. Bonus is she can cook great kebabs instead of tasteles chinese food.
Kebab can get anywhere in the streets. Anyway, she doesn't have the look tat she will entertain dark skin foreigners. She is also not holy. I stand more chance as I can speak Chinese.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loads if perfume to hide nasty body odour until its too late.
Her this face and feature and body language reminds me a msian chink Chio bu make a racist comment on an ah neh. I was horny man aft she make Tat comment I wanna fk her. Tat ah neh know abit because he know some Chinese. He say behind her back too but at the same time say her chio. Dunno why so double standard. Maybe is u!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her this face and feature and body language reminds me a msian chink Chio bu make a racist comment on an ah neh. I was horny man aft she make Tat comment I wanna fk her. Tat ah neh know abit because he know some Chinese. He say behind her back too but at the same time say her chio. Dunno why so double standard. Maybe is u!
I am no Indian. I am a bumiputra. Malay chai.