• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supermarket staff and shopper help police nab alleged snatch thief

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Supermarket staff and shopper help police nab alleged snatch thief

EcfAdLn.jpg

Stomp
Friday, Jan 03, 2014

Stomp contributor Aric and three other young boys helped nab an alleged snatch thief at Block 316, Ang Mo Kio Friday afternoon.

Aric had seen a man snatching a woman's handbag while doing his groceries at a nearby supermarket at around 5pm.

Said the contributor: "At first, I thought it was couple fighting until the lady yelled robbery.

"Three of the young part-timers at Shop 'N' Save and I immediately chased after him. He ran very quickly to Block 315B nearby while I called 999.

Aric said he waited downstairs with the men till police arrived, while the alleged thief was hiding upstairs.

"The man was then spotted hiding at Level 2. He tried to slip and run away but we chased him till he landed at Block 319's Level 2.

"He almost jumped down but police pulled him up. During the commotion, I think one policemen injured his elbow."

The contributor also commends the three young boys and the police for a job well done.