• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sungei Rd Flea Market to Make Way for Ass Loon's 6.9M FTrash Plan

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NEA is making a terrible mistake in not consulting with the NHB to preserve or relocate this cultural icon of ours.

it would be easy to locate the market within one of the parks that have been planned for under the master plan. but no one in the NEA is willing to stick their neck out to save the market.

what a pity.

Yes these MIW planner take away the colour of our city..

I was in London for a meeting and make it a point to visit Portobello Market in west London..
there u see the colour and vibrancy of an old market place..

I go there to collect some collectibles and to relax n have a pint in one of the pubs.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
the planners are trying to turn singapore into seahaven. very sad.

(from the truman show)

Yes these MIW planner take away the colour of our city..

I was in London for a meeting and make it a point to visit Portobello Market in west London..
there u see the colour and vibrancy of an old market place..

I go there to collect some collectibles and to relax n have a pint in one of the pubs.