• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sundance Channel - new?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HA! Didn't you say I'm with Thai cable? So how how the fuck I know MIO is 2nd grade? You blur or what? When I left your 1st world cuntree there was only stupid Starhub!
I got no complains, I watch 100 over channels for free, LOL

Kanina, you also PINK IC, kaope simi? :mad:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sundance is a well established channel with good but rather heavy content. Also, in Singapore it tends to be censored so that it can be watched by children.

Last nights program is violent, vulgar, on drugs - I was also thinking sure cannot show in Singapore. I also saw a few of their trailers and have to agree with you they're a little heavy and dark kinda program.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last nights program is violent, vulgar, on drugs - I was also thinking sure cannot show in Singapore. I also saw a few of their trailers and have to agree with you they're a little heavy and dark kinda program.

Nope they were also shown on MIO TV last night.