• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sumiko Tan is getting married

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Let's face it, the man ain't no Brad Pitt nor is he some Bill Gates. A 46 years old electrician ain't got many choices available!

An electrician is a good job with high pay in England. Plus he can fuck all the housewife pussy he wants during service calls. In most SE Asian countries, hot younger girls will treat him like royalty. Sucmikok doesn't realise she is marrying her stalker from school days.:biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me be one of the first to offer my congratulations and wish the couple the very best. Believe me, the relief is more mine than one can imagine. The years of mental agony and deprivation of the soul as each week draws near. The thought that another Sumiko article is in the offing is such a sensation that I can feel my blood curdle and my innards shriveling. The only thing that is even worse is a Chua sisters' article appearing the day before with pearls of wisdom dripping in mercury and battery acid.

From her mum to her dad, from her dog to her car, from a niteclub mummy to god knows what, each Sunday revolved around one person and only one. Her world and nothing else. It could not be the prose, neither could it be the imagination nor the creativity. Subject was not the issue as every weekend it was a drivel, a drip and then an almighty drop into nothingness. What then did her employers see that the rest of us could not grasp, see or touch. Maybe it was sense of waste and emptiness that as a society that we have become. Nothing to nurture, nothing to look forward to and certainly nothing to look back.

With the marriage, the hope is a new dawn, a new beginning and opportunity to spare the country or even save it.

This is one of the best posts I've read on this forum. You are spot on.

I remember being a little kid and reading about how happy she was when construction workers whistled at her. I don't know about her, but when I was in primary school, I was dead scared of all guys who could possibly kidnap me and for the life of me, I couldn't imagine why women, or a woman would be happy at a strange man whistling at her.

After I grew up, I realized how screwed up that was. No offence to construction workers. Even if it was some CEO or big shot, I'd still find it disturbing if he whistles at me if he was a stranger. :rolleyes:

Good for Sumiko though.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me be one of the first to offer my congratulations and wish the couple the very best. Believe me, the relief is more mine than one can imagine. The years of mental agony and deprivation of the soul as each week draws near. The thought that another Sumiko article is in the offing is such a sensation that I can feel my blood curdle and my innards shriveling. The only thing that is even worse is a Chua sisters' article appearing the day before with pearls of wisdom dripping in mercury and battery acid.

From her mum to her dad, from her dog to her car, from a niteclub mummy to god knows what, each Sunday revolved around one person and only one. Her world and nothing else. It could not be the prose, neither could it be the imagination nor the creativity. Subject was not the issue as every weekend it was a drivel, a drip and then an almighty drop into nothingness. What then did her employers see that the rest of us could not grasp, see or touch. Maybe it was sense of waste and emptiness that as a society that we have become. Nothing to nurture, nothing to look forward to and certainly nothing to look back.

With the marriage, the hope is a new dawn, a new beginning and opportunity to spare the country or even save it.

You obviously follow her articles religiously to want to write with such eloquence. Don't be a hypocrite, acknowledge your fan fervour for the lady.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel really happy for sumiko. at 46 she still looks delectable, in the "mature lady" sort of way.
there's no feeling like school love rekindled after so many years.

Don't be shy, Sumiko Tan is cute and is quite a babe, all sour grapes here don't want to admit it, if she was not pretty, why do so many still follow her artcles and bother to post comments here?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then when the road levelled up, he would inch himself back up the seat and I could feel his body again. I felt safe once more.

And it was at that point that I realised that, yes, if I could trust my life to him as we zipped up and down the motorways and country roads of Wales on his scary-looking 1,000cc bike, I could trust my life to him....
And so, dear reader, I am doing it at last. Getting, er, married...

Motor cycles! Now I understand at last why the young Minahs once they get on the motorcyles they want to marry early and fast!

KNNA, I got no guts but drive a car instead!! Otherwise tonnes of girls would want to marry me after me zipping downslope and upslope!!!

Anyway good that she can find happiness in marriage and can be in controlled of at least some body.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why women sees marriage like a very big thing in their lives !

In every woman's heart, there is a desire to be married, to have children and be a mother. It's a natural sort of thing - reinforced by culture or custom.

They feel bad being left on the shelf - unwanted - so they came up with lots of stories to save face such as having freedom, wanting to look after mum and dad, granny, etc

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
But still no Bill Gates....I am sure he does not own a string of properties or Lambos.

Please lah, she is no model material herself. A 46 year old wrinkled pussy, not good in bed, thinks she is hot shit. She will be lucky if he has a Hyundai. The 5 Cs is not attainable by her. Maybe 1 C only. That C is Cock.:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The Hubby must ask her 5 questions, these are deal breakers.
1) Do you swallow?
2) Do you like anal?
3) Do you allow COF, COM, COB, etc.
4) Do you snore?
5) Do you think you will be ok with me a) watching football, b) playing poker with my boys, c) trying to talk to a much younger chiobu?

A no in any of the above is a deal breaker.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I remember being a little kid and reading about how happy she was when construction workers whistled at her. I don't know about her, but when I was in primary school, I was dead scared of all guys who could possibly kidnap me and for the life of me, I couldn't imagine why women, or a woman would be happy at a strange man whistling at her.

After I grew up, I realized how screwed up that was. No offence to construction workers. Even if it was some CEO or big shot, I'd still find it disturbing if he whistles at me if he was a stranger. :rolleyes:

Good for Sumiko though.

Lolabunny, how come you got more points than me? Tell me, who did you have to blow on this forum? Hmm? Hmm?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, she is no model material herself. A 46 year old wrinkled pussy, not good in bed, thinks she is hot shit. She will be lucky if he has a Hyundai. The 5 Cs is not attainable by her. Maybe 1 C only. That C is Cock.:biggrin:

you try her in bed before? how do you know if she is good? you sound jealous leh.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno whether to congratulate sumiko....

From her recital of her romance to this 'hurricane', i feel it will not last.

This stud give me an 'irresponsible' vibe ... sumiko probably would be happy to 'sponsor'/ 'mother' / indulge him for a while then reality will bite.... hard.

She has been so prudish & kiasu all her life.... now she is thinking: Oh WTF, go for it anyway, heady in her own plunge ....

Hopefully her pride will not get her into denial subsequently ....

So with this weird vibe, my congratulations are qualified :cool:...

Alas, she will be resuming her column after a hiatus ...:mad:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you all dun be sour lah...she is also a sinkie,wish her and hurricane a happy and blissful marriage, I will miss her Sunday column for the next few months. Sumiko...I am backing you! :biggrin::biggrin:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
you try her in bed before? how do you know if she is good?

hehheh....... attend more socialite functions and hear anecdotes of her exploits from those gossiping tai tais.

They are a goldmine of information on who's sleeping with whom within the elite circle. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congrats! better now than when rigor vaginanitis sets in. otherwise, there's no backdoor as it's choked with piles. i feel so happy for her. :biggrin:

Tom Cat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sumiko Tan does not look too bad for her age but her articles make my toilet paper look more valuable.

jw5

Loyal

Good for Sumiko though.
I guess it depends on the gender of the construction worker, doesn't it?