• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suddeny Many Anti WP ! Who is the MOST DESPERATE ? wMulew ? GMS ? zeroo ? JohnTan ?

Who huh ?

• wMulew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMS

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • zeroo

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • JohnTan

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Others ?

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xvnxcz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Suddeny Many Anti WP ! Who is the MOST DESPERATE ? wMulew ? GMS ? zeroo ? JohnTan

John Tan the grassroots porlumpar

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Suddeny Many Anti WP ! Who is the MOST DESPERATE ? wMulew ? GMS ? zeroo ? JohnTan

Of course you prefer lanjiao...in your anus. Lol

Nothing wrong with it as better than someone like you BO LAN PA + BO LIAN JIAO....= EUNUCH :biggrin:

Over 8100 post, nothing constructive but mostly all shit....lol....:biggrin: You should probably change your username to ASSWIPE ! LOL :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Forummers <JohnTan> and <mojito> are controlled by the same kah ch$ng kang, aka arsehole. :biggrin:

Desperate mojito another WP Basher....LOL :biggrin:

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forummers <JohnTan> and <mojito> are controlled by the same kah ch$ng kang, aka arsehole. :biggrin:

oh....anyway i almost forgot the fact that some got more than 2 accounts here....lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

oh....anyway i almost forgot the fact that some got more than 2 accounts here....lol :biggrin:

my last count i had about 65 accounts...hehehe :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hello hello, cut all the crap. Remember, that Monopoly is no good and there must be check and balance.

Vote in quality Oppositions like WP.

Papib.. Don't try to act opposition... And insult people's intelligence.. Fuck your mother's phua chee buy..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

That is real asshole ! lol...

Come on guys, vote with confidence !

hehehehe... for fun nia lah.. use only Ah meng to post can liaozzz...the rest can be rested and brought to live in times of emergency lah..:biggrin:

vote opposition until pap becomes opposition!!!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

hehehehe... for fun nia lah.. use only Ah meng to post can liaozzz...the rest can be rested and brought to live in times of emergency lah..:biggrin:

vote opposition until pap becomes opposition!!!

Nah beh, i thought you busy housekeeping at the ZOO ? Early morning come here for fuxk ? :p

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

More voters come on in...

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should add in neddy and merlion_cb :biggrin:

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one cares about this wMulew turd?