• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suckmikock Tan interviews Failip Yeo and discovers he has ADSD

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i switched shades on him in a meeting and he was stunned. gave me the double look. “didn’t you just wore metal rim shades 6.9 seconds ago? now plastic? how did that happen?” was chuckling so hard i had to contain myself. if he reads this he knows who i am. still chuckling for pulling that stunt (and prank) 6.9 feet from him at other end of same table. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fucking useless asshole telling what sinkies already know and probably know more than him. Making “got say like never say” statements and yet people think he is some celebrity.

Anyone who express the slightest form of admiration for this old failip need to get the brain checked.

Fucking useless piece of unproductive asshole. Even shit has more value than this asshole.

Name me one of this asshole achievement. Not asking alot, just one.

He matchmaked Whore Jinx and Gay Loong mah. That is an incredible achievement, ok. On one hand we have the ugliest shemale in singapore, and on the other hand a bapok. The greatest matchmakers cannot do it, but Failip can. kudos to him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
he got ASDS? must b retribution!
I'd been warned that he isn't easy to interview because he speaks fast and his thoughts zigzag from one topic to another. I discover this to be true. He also doesn't sit still and I count at least a dozen times he gets up from his chair during our nearly three-hour chat, to ask his secretary for something or to grab a book or magazine to show me.

What do you think? he either has undiagnosed ADSD or his backside has worms. Getting up more then a dozen times from his chair during the interview is an indication, unless he got up to a get a blowjob from Suckmikock Tan.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ugly bitch Sumiko needs to get his attention with what's in between her legs.

Sharon-Stone-S-Leg-Crossing-76496.gif

No wonder. Failip Yeo was heard to mention during the lunch..."I thought that fishy smell was from the salmon Bento, but its from Suckmikock's hai"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd been warned that he isn't easy to interview because he speaks fast and his thoughts zigzag from one topic to another. I discover this to be true. He also doesn't sit still and I count at least a dozen times he gets up from his chair during our nearly three-hour chat, to ask his secretary for something or to grab a book or magazine to show me.

What do you think? he either has undiagnosed ADSD or his backside has worms. Getting up more then a dozen times from his chair during the interview is an indication, unless he got up to a get a blowjob from Suckmikock Tan.
3-hour talk cock session with half ball sumicock and you expect him to stay still? i would grab my dick to signal bio break and start unzipping and wanking right in front of her. and then shoot the cum into her cleavage.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How bad a correspondent and interviewer can you be? Failip has just bragged about how he brings foreign talents into singapore, and what he does to retain them, and yet mentions his own 2 children are living and working in the US with advanced US degrees. He cannot even retain the talent in his own family in singapore, and now want to talk big about getting talent from overseas. And yet, Suckmikock Tan does not question him on this point? The fact is real talent go to countries like the US and UK, etc. Only fake talent come to a shithole like zikapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
3-hour talk cock session with half ball sumicock and you expect him to stay still? i would grab my dick to signal bio break and start unzipping and wanking right in front of her. and then shoot the cum into her cleavage.

this is precious cum form Suckmicock's idol. There is no chance she will let him shoot on her cleavage. More likely she will get down on her knees and drink every drop like nectar.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How bad a correspondent and interviewer can you be? Failip has just bragged about how he brings foreign talents into singapore, and what he does to retain them, and yet mentions his own 2 children are living and working in the US with advanced US degrees. He cannot even retain the talent in his own family in singapore, and now want to talk big about getting talent from overseas. And yet, Suckmikock Tan does not question him on this point? The fact is real talent go to countries like the US and UK, etc. Only fake talent come to a shithole like zikapore.
Wow. U said what i wanted to say regarding talents. Own brats cannot even retain..... remind me of wooden...Another KNN with oversea brat.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is the other way around. Smart people get out of sinkieland and succeed overseas and never go back to hell.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the other way around. Smart people get out of sinkieland and succeed overseas and never go back to hell.

I sigh!, when I read this, have lost quite a number of classmates who migrated to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, UK etc. I have lost a few close buddies, who had remained here, would have contributed much to Singapore but would not be happy here; for one, the passing of Chinese to enter University here, Reservists, for they had left after they had served National Slavery. Two of them, have Phd., while the rest good degrees. All of them are doing well in the countries they settled in, married & have children, some married the caucasians, some married Asians ( not the Indians etc).

I know some , who were my colleagues, grumbled so much about Singapore, uprooted their families, even sold homes etc & migrated & many years later, sneak back quietly, these are the losers. ( must the 70% type who vote for the___) For these people without the PAP, they die.

Those that migrated , they never look back...only thing they misses most are, the food, friends, relatives & parents, but they will never resettle here, other countries, yes!.

Ok!..Philip Yeo, insulted the majority of us, Singaporeans...over some remarks, many years back...anybody remember what it was?

Something is up that they get this sumicock to interview him? Are they preparing the matchmaker, to promote the "man" of the house, to take over from pinky loon?. They may come up with the excuse, that, there are few good men to take over, those they had bred are............! even the seat warmers!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I sigh!, when I read this, have lost quite a number of classmates who migrated to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, UK etc. I have lost a few close buddies, who had remained here, would have contributed much to Singapore but would not be happy here; for one, the passing of Chinese to enter University here, Reservists, for they had left after they had served National Slavery. Two of them, have Phd., while the rest good degrees. All of them are doing well in the countries they settled in, married & have children, some married the caucasians, some married Asians ( not the Indians etc).

I know some , who were my colleagues, grumbled so much about Singapore, uprooted their families, even sold homes etc & migrated & many years later, sneak back quietly, these are the losers. ( must the 70% type who vote for the___) For these people without the PAP, they die.

Those that migrated , they never look back...only thing they misses most are, the food, friends, relatives & parents, but they will never resettle here, other countries, yes!.

Ok!..Philip Yeo, insulted the majority of us, Singaporeans...over some remarks, many years back...anybody remember what it was?

Something is up that they get this sumicock to interview him? Are they preparing the matchmaker, to promote the "man" of the house, to take over from pinky loon?. They may come up with the excuse, that, there are few good men to take over, those they had bred are............! even the seat warmers!!!
So what are you doing still in sinkieland? No PAP will die also?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what are you doing still in sinkieland? No PAP will die also?

I am here due to the Asian Belief of looking after our aged parents...filial piety. Was making plans to go to Canada...but scuttled by the 'filial piety'...if not, would have gone, long time ago. I can live without the PAP...what so f$%$%k special about them?. One have a brain, pair of hands & feet, you don't need the PAP, only the 70% retarded.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am here due to the Asian Belief of looking after our aged parents...filial piety. Was making plans to go to Canada...but scuttled by the 'filial piety'...if not, would have gone, long time ago. I can live without the PAP...what so f$%$%k special about them?. One have a brain, pair of hands & feet, you don't need the PAP, only the 70% retarded.

I am bringing my parents to Canada. My sisters have also got their PRs already.

At the end of the day you have to ask yourself whether this filial piety thing is really just an excuse for not going through ALL THE TROUBLE TO MIGRATE.

Also consider the future. Your children and grandchildren will suffer for what their parent did not have the determination to do.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can earn enough, retire early, and return to sg to take care of parents while they get old and become most dependent on you. when i was much younger they told me to fuck off and find my own destiny. now that i'm retired i can fuck back to sg and take care of their destiny. :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am bringing my parents to Canada. My sisters have also got their PRs already.

At the end of the day you have to ask yourself whether this filial piety thing is really just an excuse for not going through ALL THE TROUBLE TO MIGRATE.

Also consider the future. Your children and grandchildren will suffer for what their parent did not have the determination to do.

My mother at that time..."cried ancestors..." I simply too soft hearted to go...you should know these old generations people, she has since left....& I am too old & tired to move....
My close, very close buddy is of a thicker skin, deaf variety.. ha ha ha...the only son of , so many daughters...went & never turned back. well, what to do?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My mother at that time..."cried ancestors..." I simply too soft hearted to go...you should know these old generations people, she has since left....& I am too old & tired to move....
My close, very close buddy is of a thicker skin, deaf variety.. ha ha ha...the only son of , so many daughters...went & never turned back. well, what to do?
My mum was also very against us going.

But we went

Now the whole family is moving to Canada

It is not about thick or thin skin deaf or not.

It is about objectively assessing what is the best way forward for the longer term

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing innovative or groundbreaking came out from his research facilities. This guy has the cheek to sound like he produced the likes of Nikola Tesla!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing innovative or groundbreaking came out from his research facilities. This guy has the cheek to sound like he produced the likes of Nikola Tesla!

His biggest brags are about taking short-cuts with taxpayer's money to get (no)thing done. He bragged about how he got the premises from A-Star without weighing cost-analysis, he just wanted it quickly. His pet scientists got grants with just a few minutes of presentation, acting like he was some busy venture-capitalists from silicon valley, without much understanding (because he is not a scientist to begin with).

He brags about being a great HR headhunter, getting top brains into singapore, giving them top lodgings and pay without much accomplishment. Within many A-star research teams, a senior locally-born, overseas-trained PHD scientist is usually paid lower than a lower-rank, foreign-born PHD scientist. And last but not least, grooming his own son in A-star.