• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And your sentence sound so idiotic even a 3 years old child will laugh at you. Knowing that rape is an offence that carries caning n jail sentence in SG even if you rape your own mother, if you chose to do it then you have to face the consequences. Simple as that!!!

Find me the 3-year old.
I am shocked that you teach 3-year old how to rape and to commit incestuous relationship.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find me the 3-year old.
I am shocked that you teach 3-year old how to rape and to commit incestuous relationship.

The way you reply simply shows your mother bring you to this world not only without ballz but brains as well....

Honestly, I dun mind you trying to win back some face value after being slapped hard by me in our past encounter.... But which sentence did I mentioned about a 3 years old kid raping your mother??? Can you copy and paste to show me??? Maybe your mother has a little customer as young as 3 years old to shaft her which is not my concern!!! You need not bring your mother's issue up in this forum to allow me to insult you further...

If you are illiterate and can't understand a simple sentence, say it out n i dun think anyone will laugh at you!!!!

Being a COWARD still not enough and you wanna act like a FOOL further!!!! Jesus

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, He was the leader of the Black Eagles SS and they stored their weapons in the temple in Canberra Rd. He was detained as the headman not an associate.

PAP doggie Subhas was a pai kia leader in Sembawang Naval Base and that was why he kena section 55.

He couldn't last very long with Khattar Wong and Partners.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think a retard like you will not understand what I've wrote!!! Dun worry, I'm as coward as you by only knowing how to hide behind a computer to curse n swear n complaint!!! Useless ppl like you always behave in such cowards way!!! I would't be afraid even if the PAPs come after me....

well, the fact is Roy has gotten his $70,000 and much more for support..what can you say about that? wahahhahah

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
HIS BESTEST CLIENT:

Quan Yi Fong engages top lawyer in legal battle

The host has engaged criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan to handle the scuffle with cab driver

It seems like wherever she goes, bad news follows.

The tussle between popular host Quan Yi Fong and a cab driver has been the talk of the town as both parties involved gave conflicting accounts of what had happened.

MediaCorp's artiste management team's AVP, Teo Lian Huay, revealed that Yi Fong has already contacted the police regarding the issue. She also confirmed reports that Yi Fong has met her lawyer, renowned criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, the fact is Roy has gotten his $70,000 and much more for support..what can you say about that? wahahhahah

Then we shall see how much more can Singaporeans support him then....

The problem with RN is he makes his moves to soon. If PM LHL is afraid, he should have come out by saying something by now but he hasn't... The more actions that RN is going to take, the more preparations he's giving LHL n his legal team to plan....

In ancient China times, there's such phrases : "知己知彼百战百胜"....

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.......If PM LHL is afraid, he should have come out by saying something by now but he hasn't... The more actions that RN is going to take, the more preparations he's giving LHL n his legal team to plan....

In ancient China times, there's such phrases : "知己知彼百战百胜"....

He is definitely not afraid but he could be uncomfortable. He knew he had made a wrong move but neither can he or should he come out and say something because it would be a betrayal of his uneasiness. Instead, someone else will speak on his behalf to reflect his personal dilemma. If I didn't read wrongly, it has already been done.

His problem is not about knowing his enemy but rather, how so many bystanders can be drawn into the picture. He has misread the ground and has to be very careful with his next move. It is between losing face and incurring greater wreath. He needs a real good advisor in turning adversity to gain when caught in such a lose, lose situation. Hope it is not another traditional ending which is no longer suitable for this new era where negative news and propagandas will turn viral.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, He was the leader of the Black Eagles SS and they stored their weapons in the temple in Canberra Rd. He was detained as the headman not an associate.

He must be the first lawyer to be detained under CLTP Act. Second was Edmund for drug involvement. Now back to being a lawyer. Met him near State Court several months ago.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

He of course denies this and spins a love tryst story - melodrama!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed most law firms have chicks with big firm tits and slutty looks.............why har?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies only need to know Constitution guarantees
Separation of Powers and checks and balances
Those who think that they are above the Constitution
Should be told to go and fuck spider hum or no hum

[video=youtube;ZCB8EOY5d48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCB8EOY5d48[/video]

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at CSJ case when LKY n GCT sue him.... As time goes by, Singaporeans tends to forget n is no longer a topic but yet CSJ was still serving his prison sentence back then..

It'll be the same like RN... If you're the judge, you mean you would offend a PM or rather would you offend an ignorant kid who 不知道天高地厚。。。。

Yes nobody gives a damn about what has happened to CSJ. Similarly, few would care what will eventually happen to Roy. However, everybody remembers and care about their CPF.

I don't think those who donated are bothered by whether Roy did actually slander the PM. They only see Roy as a representative who dared to challenge the PM on the CPF issue. Roy has helped them to voice their displeasure. Most are fighting for their own CPF, not for Roy.

Roy has not become a hero yet. However, further mistakes can make him a hero. The timing is also bad as election is due in a years time. Any genuine opp can easily capitalise on this CPF issue to stoke the fire. Going after Roy now is not about freedom of speech. Nobody cares. It is about shutting the access to CPF. A harsher punishment will be interpreted as that there is "greater truth in Roy's allegations regarding CPF."

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ has a decent 33% in holland. He is talking to the right people in the right message. I am not a supporter, but it is quite obvious HDB peasants will not even understand the issues at hand. And Roy is a troll, however assloon is a moron. Any publicity will only be negative. This is political suicide from an inept fool

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand you but do you think the govt will just change the CPF scheme just becoz one ignorant kid came out to ask for accountability???? Put yourself in the PMs shoe, whether did LHL decision to sue Roy is right or wrong let's put aside, but if you were LHL, will you give in???? Once you give in to one case, others will follow!!!

Roy will firstly be dealt with. Aftermath, the govt will then have ppl or during the National DAy Rally to address the CPF matter which can pacify Singaporeans easily!!!

Let's not forget Singaporeans are not are to tackle with!!! You know that, I know that, our dear govt knows that as well

Ya the govt will not change the CPF just because of Roy. Incidentally, I think they are also unable to even if they want.

PM should not give in just if Roy's criticisms are untruth. He must straighten the false allegation. To sue Roy is a bad move because the issue is not Roy, it is CPF. We can remove Roy but the CPF issue will still be there. People are not concerned about the real person called Roy. However, they equate the punishment meted on Roy to the extend the govt is trying to hide something on the CPF.

People cannot be pacified easily on the CPF issue because they want their CPF at 55. The want to reduce the minimum sum and medisave. These are things that the govt no longer has the capability to reverse. That is why I have mentioned that a GENUINE opp can easily use this issue alone to corner them in next GE. To many who "supported Roy", he is a "marker", a kind of indicator on how much the govt is trying to hide. The more elaborate the action on Roy, the more they are trying to hide - that is the view.

Quite true that the people are relatively easy to handle. However, economy has changed. Comfort and security level experienced have deteriorated. There is latent unhappiness and resentment. It is not displayed. This can be dangerous because the lack of clear signs will give false comfort to the leaders.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my point.... PM will just 杀一警百!!!

Maybe there'll be slight changes to the CPF but i dun think a major one....

As for GENUINE OPPOSITION.... Not at the moment... In the future or the up coming generation maybe there will be but definitely not now!!! PAP can easily still be the ruling party for the next 20-30 years!!!

I agreed that the intention is to make Roy an example. But he is killed for making stupid allegations on corruption and not on the CPF scheme. He has opened the can of worms. Killing him is of not much help in stopping the discussion on CPF. As such the price paid to kill him is high as the killing process is aiding in spreading the CPF fire.

On the surface, the situation look pretty calm as no opp is capitalizing on this issue. However, there is a definite shift in the voters who are near or over 55 as it has a greater immediate impact on them.

They need to do more accurate ground assessment on the level of hidden displeasure. Personally many I know have shifted camp. Not because they were greatly affected by CPF but because they were not happy with answers given and they way it is handled. It is this kind of quiet dissidence that they should be concern of, which can really surprise them.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not interested in helping stupid politicians. If they are dumb enough to still use strongarm tactics from the 80s then they deserve to go down. Sneering on 5k, before that asking for a blank cheque, has there been any sign of intelligence at all? Fear will never work on this generation stupid

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my point.... PM will just 杀一警百!!!

Maybe there'll be slight changes to the CPF but i dun think a major one....

As for GENUINE OPPOSITION.... Not at the moment... In the future or the up coming generation maybe there will be but definitely not now!!! PAP can easily still be the ruling party for the next 20-30 years!!!

Pappies are certainly worried about the eroded ground support after the fall of Aljunied GRC and PE. Whether they will continue to rule SG is not the main point. They know they will still exist in SG even 100 years later but present unpopularity will hit them hard. According to LKY, SG is PAP and PAP is SG.

In hindsight, pappies have done a lot of good for SG in the past but certain current policies are dumb.

Also, they are a party tested, proven and have good track records but certain pappies like Ministers and MPs have frog mouths that spouted nonsense to irritate sinkies. LHL should remove them and perhaps sinkies will love pappies again.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current situation is trying get accountability and a lot more transparency. The people are stepping forward to measure performance on their their own terms as well as what are acceptable measures on the wider world. No longer are they prepared to use PAP's standards or their interpretation of performance. No longer will they tolerate some joker like Gerard Ee to act as some honest broker.

Anyone with general understanding of politics and good governance knows that no opposition party can form a government anytime soon. A chunk of the opposition votes are protest votes to bring the government to heel.

The PAP and it's sycophants like the old man keeping scaremongering about a freak election and that the prices of HDB flats will drop like stone. Then we got idiots in opposition who genuinely think that WP can form government tomorrow.

The climate however is favourable to attract quality candidates and parties to start charting the path to a position where the people have choices - strong 2 party system and certainly not a coalition that you see in places like Pakistan.

So let's no waste time talking about opposition forming government. Continue to take away seats from the PAP. Let's tell them who is boss.