• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strangelove

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was stayed with Freddie's house last weekend as it is Singapore National Day. Monday is holiday here and it is long weekend for me. Freddie's family not in Singapore so I go and staying with him and companying him in that long weekend. So Freddie not boring.

I also asking my good friends, Leslie and Alan to joining us for some foods and drinkings and was fun together in the night We eats frying sausagues, meat balls, long beens, sotongs and some other delicious foods. Freddie open his abalons for us to trying and it was good and fresh. No smells and making me feel want to have more of Freddie ablons.

At night time, before we sleeps, we all go some drinkings and abit drunk. Freddie playing this music calls strangelove. The word for songs has something like this:

strangelove, strange guys in strange clothes
strangelove, thats how my love goes
strangelove, will you give it to me
will you take the pain
i give it into you
again and again
pain .... pain .... pain

its funny words but the music are nice and melody. The man sings has low and sexy voice, makes me feeling so good. Leslie and Alan likes these songs too. They recommends me Erasure, Commonards, Broski beats, Frankie going to Hollywood and Culture Club to listen to nice music.

anyone likeing this strangelove songs too?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
They recommends me Erasure, Commonards, Broski beats, Frankie going to Hollywood and Culture Club to listen to nice music.

just abit of trivia, i recall vince clark from erasure was a founding member of depeche mode. and jimmi sommervile from bronksi beat was from the communards. yes, i was a child of the 70s/80s.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just abit of trivia, i recall vince clark from erasure was a founding member of depeche mode. and jimmi sommervile from bronksi beat was from the communards. yes, i was a child of the 70s/80s.

Hey! A fellow electronic music fan! I also listened to kraftwerk, OMD, Human League and the legendary New Order. Did you listen to Electronic? They were a collaboration of Bernard Sunmer (New Order) and Johnny Marr (The Smiths).

Didn't really like Pet Shop Boys because they sounded too 'weird'. Turns out my fears were valid when Neil Tennat came out of the closet.

Imperial Shuttle

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ff99EKzOniI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ff99EKzOniI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey! A fellow electronic music fan! I also listened to kraftwerk, OMD, Human League and the legendary New Order. Did you listen to Electronic? They were a collaboration of Bernard Sunmer (New Order) and Johnny Marr (The Smiths).

Didn't really like Pet Shop Boys because they sounded too 'weird'. Turns out my fears were valid when Neil Tennat came out of the closet.

Yo, 'the model' was what got me hooked onto synthi electronic music!

i wasnt really a fan of new order, tho i do like blue monday and confusion, pretty awesome.

another one of my faves was The Cure :cool:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More like BooB Sim has lost every shred of his dignity and had to resort to his sickest clone fantasy.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
At night time, before we sleeps, we all go some drinkings and abit drunk. Freddie playing this music calls strangelove. The word for songs has something like this:

strangelove, strange guys in strange clothes
strangelove, thats how my love goes
strangelove, will you give it to me
will you take the pain
i give it into you
again and again
pain .... pain .... pain

its funny words but the music are nice and melody. The man sings has low and sexy voice, makes me feeling so good. Leslie and Alan likes these songs too. They recommends me Erasure, Commonards, Broski beats, Frankie going to Hollywood and Culture Club to listen to nice music.

anyone likeing this strangelove songs too?

There is a very common feature which I think you have not realised: They are all talking about gay or transexual relationships.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not knew so much people loved Strangelove musics. I loves its too.

Freddie also got plays 'Do you realli wants to hurt me" by Culture Club. I thinked the singer looking pretty and sexy low voice. The singing mouth is small, cute and nice. Don't know why Freddie playing this song and let me heard it but is a nice song that touching inside me and my inner heart. Leslie and Alan is dancing to these slow beats song.