• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strange Things That You Did

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whahahahaha..really ? but did you tell him who you are before he up you ? :wink:

He know lah. The first thing he said when he first saw this moniker is to say, "Fuck you (my name)" :biggrin:

Yesterday he only act stupid with you and pretend dunno who am I. People like jw5, erection2011 saw me first time, know who am i liao.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He know lah. The first thing he said when he first saw this moniker is to say, "Fuck you (my name)" :biggrin:

Yesterday he only act stupid with you and pretend dunno who am I. People like jw5, erection2011 saw me first time, know who am i liao.

this alamaking really stupid whahahahah . but very shiok to see he kena jee sieow by you ...dam funny . at least you jee seiow him for fun so not that bad . :wink:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i did something similar to #1.

i fingered my gf's anus and smelt my finger but did not lick it.

i also fingered her pussy while she was having menses but this time i licked my bloody finger. Crazy shit i did. :biggrin: