• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stefanie urged all hum sup lo to beat hand gun

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely is this too big for your nipples?

16a85bd19ae6d53f.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You nameless coward criminal @glockman clone human cockroach liar son of whore only way of winning in life is hide in rat hole act garang dare not go to my facebook to scam my name because you know the truth is I am a virgin while you are a criminal 见不得光

Very Kind Lady = SLUT = BIG FUCKING SLUT

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you serial liar criminal son of whore are so proud to tell vicious lies of me to win and yet Kpkb pap ceca whatever shit. Sibei sia Suay hypocrite
that Is why Ccb sinkies that endorsed such vicious bullying of me deserved no sympathy. Long live pap ceca whatever!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you serial liar criminal son of whore are so proud to tell vicious lies of me to win and yet Kpkb pap ceca whatever shit. Sibei sia Suay hypocrite

Have you put one of these in your hole before?
Maybe you don't need since it will drop inside, your hole so big and wide.

vagina-speculum-cusco-1554892156-4845638.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caught your mother's CB!
I will fuck you with a pair of scissors and cut out your CB!
I will make you eat it while it's fresh, eat your own fucking CB!
Gan SiokBin, you are a fucking cunt!
Stop lying. You serial liar son of whore are caught with solid proof. You nameless coward criminal @glockman clone human cockroach liar son of whore only way of winning in life is hide in rat hole act garang dare not go to my facebook to scam my name because you know the truth is I am a virgin while you are a criminal 见不得光