• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Staying alive and injury free during NS

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is just an observation, during my time in ns i was just a regular joe, i didn't do too much or too little but there was one guy who was definitely missing a few brain cells, some people are naturally garang & hero material, volunteer & got the job done & rewarded, this fellow wasn't, he decided to be hero becos he thought it would be like in those hollywood movies, i give example.. during Fibua he would sacrifice himself, came out guns blazing. another time OC threw thunderflash & he jump on top of it, it worried the OC so much that this guy wasn't allowed to throw live grenade or handle m203, even in firing range there would be a empty pit between him & the next person & i think the OC or sar teow was there with him. I think in the end he was sent for psychological test. I often wondered if this was a Keng too far or was this guy really unstable.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah they have enough IQ to run a business, but give them a complicated technical task, they will falter.

There are people who find it difficult to decide whether to use plus or minus, or multiply or divide. Otherwise they look very normal, talk the usual Singlish language. They can definitely be businessmen.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is just an observation, during my time in ns i was just a regular joe, i didn't do too much or too little but there was one guy who was definitely missing a few brain cells, some people are naturally garang & hero material, volunteer & got the job done & rewarded, this fellow wasn't, he decided to be hero becos he thought it would be like in those hollywood movies, i give example.. during Fibua he would sacrifice himself, came out guns blazing. another time OC threw thunderflash & he jump on top of it, it worried the OC so much that this guy wasn't allowed to throw live grenade or handle m203, even in firing range there would be a empty pit between him & the next person & i think the OC or sar teow was there with him. I think in the end he was sent for psychological test. I often wondered if this was a Keng too far or was this guy really unstable.

Highly possible that he keng rather than mentally unstable; however he must has been mentally prepared for all what is to be done from Day 1 to reach this stage.

Have a nephew who did something similar after being posted to CTI for BMT; initially just keng MC and such for OOC. Progressively keng until admission to IMH ; even the parents were stunned and don;t understand how it happened ( one of them is in the medical profession currently.) Utlimately end up as clerk and ORD as PES F. No reservists whatsoever.

Mentally nothing wrong with him at that time but he acted his role so well. However, many years after he was diagnosed with a benign tumor which was also another medical mystery which the local profession cannot comprehend.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The best arrows are when 2 more more arrows coming at once, regardless big or small. You can use the arrows to get rid of other arrows.
then finally You have no more arrows and they thought You are already arrowed then You faster hide at one corner to shake legs and smoke.

Hi, you got pay Boss Sam for advertising your sites? :biggrin:

I got a business for you. I have a friend who want girls to drink his cum, your amulets can help?

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the guys who spew vulgarities on the blog are idiots who have not been to a army funeral. at least 2 men died in armour during my time, one from overturned tank, and the other was a course mate who died during Armour games where they raced tanks. Luckily I managed to downgrade myself due to slipped disc problem during reservist time. Looking back and reading Jeremy's article, it makes so much sense. Your responsibility is to your own health and family. if so dumb to be hero, no one will care or take care of you after you ROD.

Last edited: