• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stay healthy GoldenDragon...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At first glance This appears to be a get well soon wish you well thread.....
Actually is a veiled wish you mati thread.....CB the scholars here very vile machiam pap.....curse people also so creative.

Bro, all in the name of fun! I am enjoying the attention, honestly.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
same as kopirui who sent cancer cursing through point system.
At first glance This appears to be a get well soon wish you well thread.....
Actually is a veiled wish you mati thread.....CB the scholars here very vile machiam pap.....curse people also so creative.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD, this is a good year for you.

DragonMonkey 2016 is the Year of Red Monkey. You were born in the Year of Dragon. The following is the Red Monkey year prediction for people born in year of Dragon.

When Dragon meets Monkey, Dragon can win the very highly respect from Monkey.

Career: Dragon has good management skill for the organization. It knows how to assign tasks to proper people to share the authority and responsibility. If you encounter the career opportunity or heavy workload, you should ask help from your partners or coworkers to fulfill the career plan.

Job Change: If someone offers you a job in a different company, then you can consider to take it. Your people relationship is good. The opportunity should bring you good friendship and career opportunity.

Wealth: This will be a good fortune year. You will have unexpected income. It's right time to ask the financial advisor to manage your investment. If you own your business, then your reputation will help you to increase your fame, wealth and value.

Love: It's a very good sign for love relationship. If you are single, then you should attend more social activities. Someone might be there waiting for you. If you are in love, then you will receive more caring from your lover. Your lover relationship will be much closer in the winter time. If you are married, you and your spouse will have wonderful and memorable love year.

Social Circle: Dragon and Monkey have attraction relationship. You will meet many friendly people in the Monkey year. This is a good sign for your reputation and love relationship.

Quarrel: If you have argument, dispute or lawsuit with someone, then you have good odd to win the case because you have strong support. Unless, your opposite party has better luck than you.

Health: You need to pay attention on your diet. Improper food or drink might cause the problem in the cardiovascular system. Then it will cause the difficulty in movement. It's will help doing regular exercise with perseverance.

General Fortune: It's a good sign of endorsement, joyfulness, trouble-free and prosperity.

jw5

Loyal
To all the people who know him including guests:

<GoldenDragon> is the moniker used by Mark Andrew Yeo.

His other monikers in this forum include <Charlie99> and <JHolmesJr>, among many others.

attachment.php

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all the people who know him including guests:

<GoldenDragon> is the moniker used by Mark Andrew Yeo.

His other monikers in this forum include <Charlie99> and <JHolmesJr>, among many others.

attachment.php

After 31,089 posts, when are you coming out with something of interest? Dont you ever feel ashamed of your status here? So senior and with so many posts and yet not even 1 to remotely rival mine (scroobal).

Honestly, I am embarrassed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 31,089 posts, when are you coming out with something of interest? Dont you ever feel ashamed of your status here? So senior and with so many posts and yet not even 1 to remotely rival mine (scroobal).

Honestly, I am embarrassed.

Just try one post of interest before your 10th anniversary in this forum. While others have given up on you, I remain confident you can. Good luck. Try ok?