• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stallholders in row with Workers Party town council

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a fucking douchebag. GMS attacked WP wrongly and now you still defend him. What a scumbag you are! Suddenly all yur vigilante actions on truth dont matter anymore. You are also a fucking liar and deceiving scoundrel ignoring at least half a dozen people who agreed with me beside Scroobal, TFBH over the independence thing and yet you only singled out the same pple you stalked.

Stop being a prick.

hahaha...a group of self alluding reighteous pple attacking GMS.
yes....GMS is certainly a stubborn clown but at least he is consistent and persisitent not pretentious......and hence predictable.
our master con man, scroobal has shown his slimey side many times and yet the same group of self alluding righteous pple simply turned a blind eye....
not a whimper.....how ironic...how gullible....lol.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are being subjective here.

I didn't attack WP wrongly and I am consistent in upholding my principles. It looks "wrong" to you because you have taken side. WP is unprofessional. Any professional service and solution provider will always be there to solve problems, not to push blame later. AHTC didn't contact the hawkers at first instance when they found that there wasn't scaffolding provided... which I cannot figure out why should hawkers need to provide scaffolding to contractors who are supposedly to be professional in getting such equipment in the first place.

The fact is, they just left the job undone....happily and put the blame on the hawkers. That's totally unprofessional behavior no matter how you see it.

When you are overwhelmed with emotions in your hearts, there will be nothing left in your mind, least reasoning... thus blind.

Goh Meng Seng

You are really a fucking douchebag. GMS attacked WP wrongly and now you still defend him. What a scumbag you are! Suddenly all yur vigilante actions on truth dont matter anymore. You are also a fucking liar and deceiving scoundrel ignoring at least half a dozen people who agreed with me beside Scroobal, TFBH over the independence thing and yet you only singled out the same pple you stalked.

Stop being a prick.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are being subjective here.

I didn't attack WP wrongly and I am consistent in upholding my principles. It looks "wrong" to you because you have taken side. WP is unprofessional. Any professional service and solution provider will always be there to solve problems, not to push blame later. AHTC didn't contact the hawkers at first instance when they found that there wasn't scaffolding provided... which I cannot figure out why should hawkers need to provide scaffolding to contractors who are supposedly to be professional in getting such equipment in the first place.

The fact is, they just left the job undone....happily and put the blame on the hawkers. That's totally unprofessional behavior no matter how you see it.

When you are overwhelmed with emotions in your hearts, there will be nothing left in your mind, least reasoning... thus blind.

Goh Meng Seng

PAP Agent,

you steady la. NEA no get the blame. Still WP fault hor.

Like the 5% Tan Kin Lian cockup was never your fault.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng aka PAP agent,

Your ANALysis & expertist on the below listed are highly appreciated. No one is more qualified then you to give advice :

1) How to turn even the most hardcore opposition away

2) How to lose every election you participate

3) How to lose your election deposit

4) How to act yaya even though you have been wrong many times in your ANALysis

5) How to look like 60s when you are in your 40s

Kindly ADVISE me your ADVICE.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
That's utter rubbish. :smile:

The hawkers are RIGHT THERE in ALJUNIED GRC, not in MARS! You mean AHTC can only get information on the hawkers through NEA?

Besides, as I have mentioned earlier, no matter what, contractors are supposedly to be resourceful. If they have found that scaffolding is not there, it is just professional to find out why and get it done... not just leave the job undone happily... That's utterly unprofessional.

It is either AHTC is totally out of control of the contractors or that AHTC is totally unprofessional. Apparently, by the press statement issued by AHTC, it has lost control of the contractors! For it to say "We stress that at no point in time did any of our authorised personnel advise hawkers or anyone that there would be additional charges imposed by the town council on the hawkers for the cleaning." is quite telling.

And can we actually believe that a simple lack of scaffolding can stop AHTC from cleaning the hawker centre? That is utterly irresponsible excuse to start with. This just show plainly how lack of initiative these overpaid buggers are!

They are service providers and should act professionally. Scaffolding is not some expensive and special equipment that you cannot find it anywhere... they have a total five days but chose to do nothing about it! Do you want such people to run out country? People who can just be stopped by a simple scaffolding? Shake head.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng has been spouting all kinds of crap. Now he has to eat humble pie. An apology, maybe, for his crass criticisms of WP TC.

Who told the hawkers that they have to pay? Some PAP RC idiots? Or was it Goh Meng Seng?

PAP's efficiency reflected in this ...efficiency to sabo opposition wards. Spread the word.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's utter rubbish. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

I understand that you want to focus on WP and not PAP because you have given up on PAP. However, it will be odd for you to fault WP on a PAP's mistake because it was the very PAP that you had given up on and no longer want to talk about that was the cause of it.

If you realize by now that you have been caught in your own snare, you might want to revert back to WP's mistakes or "mistakes" that are independent of PAP.

The only thing you have faulted WP TC on that is independent of PAP is their act of blaming hawkers. However nothing in the TC's statement showed that they have blamed hawkers.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
When people make mistakes, especially your opponent, the clever way is to capitalize it. But in this case, the way WP did it, make itself looks very stupid and incompetent too.

Don't always take the middle ground people for granted as some fools or idiots who can be easily conned or tricked. People will see through it. They will start asking, yes, it may be NEA's fault and for whatever reasons, things aren't done according to plan but what have you done to remedy it? Nope, you screw it up further with that unprofessional attitude!

Professionalism starts with that mind and attitude. That is more scary. NEA is just a government department, but AHTC is WP. WP has exposed its administrative witness that will not give people, especially the middle ground, confidence that they can run the country professionally.

Goh Meng Seng

I understand that you want to focus on WP and not PAP because you have given up on PAP. However, it will be odd for you to fault WP on a PAP's mistake because it was the very PAP that you had given up on and no longer want to talk about that was the cause of it.

If you realize by now that you have been caught in your own snare, you might want to revert back to WP's mistakes or "mistakes" that are independent of PAP.

The only thing you have faulted WP TC on that is independent of PAP is their act of blaming hawkers. However nothing in the TC's statement showed that they have blamed hawkers.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't always take the middle ground people for granted as some fools or idiots who can be easily conned or tricked. People will see through it. They will start asking, yes, it may be NEA's fault and for whatever reasons, things aren't done according to plan but what have you done to remedy it? Nope, you screw it up further with that unprofessional attitude!

Goh Meng Seng

PAP agent Goh Meng Seng,

I agree with you. The middle ground are no fools. That's why they never vote you into parliament. :rolleyes:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear GMS

Yes they screwed it up for whatever reason, but we also should consider that prior to this incident there was already successful no issue "cleanings". So there might have been a breakdown in contractor management, mis communication etc etc but its been dealt with. How bad is it ? Well lets see.

I can recall todays complaint letter about Aljunied whereby HALF the problems cited by the writer were non municipal issues..

Locke

When people make mistakes, especially your opponent, the clever way is to capitalize it. But in this case, the way WP did it, make itself looks very stupid and incompetent too.

Professionalism starts with that mind and attitude. That is more scary. NEA is just a government department, but AHTC is WP. WP has exposed its administrative witness that will not give people, especially the middle ground, confidence that they can run the country professionally.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Locke,

You should understand better the situation. There are little rooms and margin of errors for opposition party like WP to screw up.

The most worrying part is that by the look at WP AHTC's media release, they don't seem to think that they have screwed up... no apologies to the hawkers, only pushing blame etc. Doesn't that sound familiar? Sad to say that it is difficult NOT to conclude that WP is actually mini-PAP in the making. Arrogance sees no bound.

Goh Meng Seng

Dear GMS

Yes they screwed it up for whatever reason, but we also should consider that prior to this incident there was already successful no issue "cleanings". So there might have been a breakdown in contractor management, mis communication etc etc but its been dealt with. How bad is it ? Well lets see.

I can recall todays complaint letter about Aljunied whereby HALF the problems cited by the writer were non municipal issues..

Locke

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will start asking, yes, it may be NEA's fault and for whatever reasons, things aren't done according to plan but what have you done to remedy it?

NEA is just a government department, but AHTC is WP.

If I came across someone who would use 2 so very different yardsticks to 2 different organizations, I would not bother to convince that person. I get the inkling that the person is a hardcore partisan, that no amount of convincing will change his mind, that they will always exist in non-significant numbers and no one or organization can convince everyone.

The most I can go not to give credit to any of the 2, is to see NEA as PAP and AHPETC as WP and both NEA's fault and WP's failure to remedy it are equal.

I won't say, NEA is not PAP but AHPETC is WP, and NEA's fault is not a fault but WP's failure to remedy is a fault. That will clearly be either blind support for PAP or blind hatred against WP.

Nope, you screw it up further with that unprofessional attitude!

In what way was the attitude unprofessional?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are little rooms and margin of errors for opposition party like WP to screw up.

I thought that on the contrary, you decided to focus on WP because people were so forgiving of it and therefore they were unstoppably on the way to becoming a very dangerously incompetent and immoral alternative?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't think you get the idea or perspective.

AHTC is WP's platform to gain credibility and votes, but NEA is just a division or department of the whole ministry. To the middle ground, it would be difficult for you to link them to the whole PAP. NEA screws up, they just need to reprimand or at worst, sack some incompetent officers. AHTC screws up, it is the screw up of WP. There is little margin of error for WP. That's what it means.

If you are there to provide services, you don't just get stuck with a small issue of scaffolding. You are there to provide services and solutions to solve problems. It is just like, if you are an army general, you don't just give stupid excuse that the bridge is blown off so you don't fight and retreat. You better get your combat engineers ready to build the crossing!

The attitude here, is totally unprofessional. Simple says quite a lot of the mentality of those running AHTC. Oh, no scaffolding, don't do lor! More happy to me! Alamek! That's the kind of unprofessional attitude that kills Singapore and now, WP.

Professionalism lies first in your attitude. If your attitude is just to make money and not about serving people's interests and needs, you will end up like AHTC. Thus, politically, that is really suicidal. WP claims it is fighting for the people but when it comes to such simple problem, they don't even put people's interests at heart, just some bureaucracy and stupid excuse to cover their backside. Worst, not even remorseful nor realize what they did was wrong. Arrogance fully blown in their attitude of pushing blame. That is actually disastrous because that's exactly what we don't like about PAP.

Goh Meng Seng

If I came across someone who would use 2 so very different yardsticks to 2 different organizations, I would not bother to convince that person. I get the inkling that the person is a hardcore partisan, that no amount of convincing will change his mind, that they will always exist in non-significant numbers and no one or organization can convince everyone.

The most I can go not to give credit to any of the 2, is to see NEA as PAP and AHPETC as WP and both NEA's fault and WP's failure to remedy it are equal.

I won't say, NEA is not PAP but AHPETC is WP, and NEA's fault is not a fault but WP's failure to remedy is a fault. That will clearly be either blind support for PAP or blind hatred against WP.

In what way was the attitude unprofessional?

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Agent Goh Meng Seng,

Your creditability is ZERO.

PAP Aimgate : No sound from you :rolleyes:

PAP Palmergate : No sound from you :rolleyes:

WP Yawgate : Bark like a mad dog :rolleyes:

WP Marketgate : Bark like a mad dog :rolleyes:

See that? Middle ground are not blind. They can smell you out as a despicable person. No chance for you to get into parliament :rolleyes:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AHTC is WP's platform to gain credibility and votes, but NEA is just a division or department of the whole ministry.

You are saying that if I were to judge PAP's performance, I can only look at the PAP town councils? Then why do opposition parties waste so much time drafting manifestos on housing and transport alternatives which not only addresses government departments, but even private companies?

To the middle ground, it would be difficult for you to link them to the whole PAP.

I don't think so.

Oh, no scaffolding, don't do lor!

And I guess you would expect the cleaners to grow wings and fly up the ceiling.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You will have to face the reality.

Different parties will be judged differently. PAP will be judged by many factors while WP, with seats in parliament, will be judged by performance in parliament and TC management. Other opposition parties without a seat, will be judged on their views and activism on the ground.

I really hope WP stop being so passive like you... no scaffolding, go and look for one lah! This is not something special nor scarce! Contractors are very resourceful people! Or even best, TC should buy one and keep it as they will need it for minor repairs as well... Not that expensive lah! IF you continue to have such mindset, waiting for things to happen instead of being proactive, how would you convince people you are able to run the country? Such unprofessional mindset should be rid off, especially when they pay higher fees to FMSS.

Goh Meng Seng

You are saying that if I were to judge PAP's performance, I can only look at the PAP town councils? Then why do opposition parties waste so much time drafting manifestos on housing and transport alternatives which not only addresses government departments, but even private companies?

I don't think so.

And I guess you would expect the cleaners to grow wings and fly up the ceiling.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are service providers and should act professionally. Scaffolding is not some expensive and special equipment that you cannot find it anywhere... they have a total five days but chose to do nothing about it! Do you want such people to run out country?

Goh Meng Seng

That's a very good point, something to think about.

The news report did say that the hawkers went to see Manap (the WP Malay MP) about the issue, wonder what happened after that..

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different parties will be judged differently. PAP will be judged by many factors while WP, with seats in parliament, will be judged by performance in parliament and TC management. Other opposition parties without a seat, will be judged on their views and activism on the ground.

Agreed. Wasn't it you who said PAP won't be judged by government department(s) performance? One wonders why you even had to go there.

no scaffolding, go and look for one lah!

Isn't that what they did? I thought you were not convinced, therefore I asked if you expected them to fly. Or maybe you missed that part in the letter.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
PAP will be judged on many more things. NEA issue here is just very very small, insignificant. And they have the advantage of the screen provided by civil servants. We have to accept that fact, incumbent has its advantages.

You will have to read again. That's not what they did. They just left the job undone and the hawkers were angry that they never clean the top.

They are now in discussion AFTER the big hoohaa.

Goh Meng Seng

Agreed. Wasn't it you who said PAP won't be judged by government department(s) performance? One wonders why you even had to go there.

Isn't that what they did? I thought you were not convinced, therefore I asked if you expected them to fly. Or maybe you missed that part in the letter.