• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spy cameras avaliable cheaply at Mustafa, Peninsula, Funan Centre

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please go buy them at less than $100 good quality - they are concealed in watches, clocks, pens, shirt button, fake candy bar, umbrella handle and there is even one with camera in spectacle frame

There is a much more expensive one at close to $1,000 but that one can film in very low lighting, good for capturing in dark places, good clarity

Capture your man cheating and disgrace the fox spirits by making them public.

Be devoted to your man but if he cheats, you get even.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pretty difficult to actually film anything. I would say the button on the shirt or the specs one would be the best choice if you wear it on your person, however the specs version is very very thick and looks ridiculous cos it looks like a damn toy when you wear it so ppl would get suspicious. The watch one is retarded cos the lens is on the face of the watch and you need to aim the lens at something to film it and who in the hell holds his arm outwards with his watch face facing something.

If you are filming say in a room then it's much better. The tissue box version is pretty good i must say. The ones hidden in the lighter or pen aren't so good and would easily be swept away and it's hard to position them in a proper position. Overall i would say those versions of spy cameras are more like toys. I doubt PIs use them to film cos on top of being hard to disguise they probably don't work too well.

I wonder if they have already created the spy camera used in mission impossible 1 whereby the camera lens was actually the lens of the glasses itself and the glasses were very thin like a real pair of glasses unlike the present versions on the market where it's really very thick and the damn lens is right at the middle of the nose bridge area of the glasses. It's even thicker than those nerdy black type of specs and looks really suspicious.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please go buy them at less than $100 good quality - they are concealed in watches, clocks, pens, shirt button, fake candy bar, umbrella handle and there is even one with camera in spectacle frame

There is a much more expensive one at close to $1,000 but that one can film in very low lighting, good for capturing in dark places, good clarity

is there one that can capture speech as well? to prove that people said something which they later claim they didn't? because a maid's evidence will not be believed since after all, one is only a maid, as per our society...

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng got a pen camera - thank u!:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
33.jpg

I have this, $75, HD, not bad quality under low light :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there one that can capture speech as well? to prove that people said something which they later claim they didn't? because a maid's evidence will not be believed since after all, one is only a maid, as per our society...

if you have android phkne, go Play and search for 'babbler', set to auto mode & and it will be sound activated.

set to auto mode (sound triggered) placed next to your bed, check in morning if you snore

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where in the store can these be found?

What time is it best to go to Mustafa without there being a crowd?

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought one for $69.99 hidden in soft toy, up to 8 hours recording

Hung in it pantry in my last work place

Within a week, captured a real estate top director stealing 3 in 1 milo

Colleagues petting each other, including one newbie trying to cosy up to auntie director

One woman spat into another's drink, then regretted, washed cup, then spat again, super funny

Plus all the regular back stabbing

Aiyoh, everybody go buy spy camera, expose all the H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.S!!!!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if they have already created the spy camera used in mission impossible 1 whereby the camera lens was actually the lens of the glasses itself and the glasses were very thin like a real pair of glasses unlike the present versions on the market where it's really very thick and the damn lens is right at the middle of the nose bridge area of the glasses. It's even thicker than those nerdy black type of specs and looks really suspicious.

Looking at the technology today. We are still at least 50 yrs before sometime like that is commercially available

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to cheat on your wife, think again, you may be recorded

Is it worth destroying your marriage, the lives of your young children, your own flesh and blood over some fox spirit

Think, think again

iAgent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you agent SPG?